New WoT (wall of tears) from the SLS side of 10s

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

New WoT (wall of tears) from the SLS side of 10s

Postby Baylor » Thu 20 Mar, 2014 04:18

BOB leaders cry uncle to Papa Mis

Title says it all pretty much. Mass message to Legio asking them to consider throwing their server away for SLS' benefit pssh

1) Lead a sekret revolution without leaks.
2) Beg SLS for a bailout/cavalry
3) Get SLS driven out by KING/WKYSB bailout/cavalry, achieve nothing
4) Get perma occ'd
5) Watch as KING derbs Fra for hundreds millions derbs payday, I forget about how many hundreds of mils
6) Watch as WKYSB derbs AA for 375mil derbs and zeroes all their actives
7) Send mass message to Legio, bargain/plead from position of obvious weakness

Guess he doesn't understand that just because he wants Legio to flip to SLS, that doesn't make it "for the good of" random Legios who already rejected his insane revolution

And that's why I'm posting the wall of tears for all you to enjoy

[~SLS~] crove Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 20 Mar 2014, 01:17:58
To all Legio Members and former guild mates

Time to Wake de **** up

Can u not see what misery is doing !!!! seriously ..... butcher 30mil fleet gets KD and purge and king scoop .... legio gets nothing WTF !!! i bet all of u have been warned recs off ? eh ?

Misery plans to do a mass clean out of legio and feed king and then merge remaining buddies into king !!

I cannot believe you guys are letting him do this to Legio , dont do it cause i say so or want to cause problems ... stand up for legio and your fellow guild mates jesus christ !!!

these are the conditions king have handed down to him for this merge .....majority of u are up for KD !!

Misery has stated recently

[3/18/2014 11:02:14 PM] Mark Kenny (TRACE): king completely back stab us and scatter our fleets to the four winds camp in our home and farm us down to our jockey shorts ! Yes granted Sls did *beep* all and u needed to get them out ... But Jesus Christ doesn't mean we don't forget how we got in that situation ! King *beep*ed us we should of broken that pact at some stage !
[3/18/2014 11:06:42 PM] Mark Kenny (TRACE): Look at legio now with u at the wheel, in the gutter ..... U said it ur self ur not interested in legio winning anything , u only play part time and only want to prevent Sls being a powerhouse ! That's just sad .... No ambition , no balls .... Pass the GM for god sake to someone who gives a *beep* about legio

[3/18/2014 11:35:27 PM] Misery: why would I go against my own camp?
[3/18/2014 11:35:41 PM] Misery: been with the Love crew every server

[3/17/2014 11:38:48 PM] Misery: I hate servers after 6 months
[3/17/2014 11:38:54 PM] Misery: sorry to dissappoint you
[3/17/2014 11:39:11 PM] Mark Kenny (TRACE): Then hand over GM and quit

[3/17/2014 11:39:29 PM] Misery: nope
[3/17/2014 11:39:58 PM] Mark Kenny (TRACE): U do care
[3/17/2014 11:40:29 PM] Misery: only care that SLS isn't the powerhouse
[3/17/2014 11:40:35 PM] Misery: yiou are right
[3/17/2014 11:41:15 PM] Mark Kenny (TRACE): U set ur goals so high for legio
[3/18/2014 11:51:13 PM] Mark Kenny (TRACE): I remember u saying over and over and over misery when SS split I won't pact king I plan to fight them this server .... In hindsight how right was Xzr and judge dread and Rom and the rest about u ..... U got nothing mate in ur toolbox except a pass from king ..... Pathetic

Misery does not give A **** about legio only for king to win !! and thats at all cost including feeding legio members to king to achieve that !!

TRACE

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB
Galaxy: Nova

Re: New WoT (wall of tears) from the SLS side of 10s

Postby Vaters » Thu 20 Mar, 2014 06:48

TRACE and his attempted coup d'état reminds me of the classic logic failure that many people in developed countries are beginning to suffer from. Our societies have become so wealthy that we can afford to pamper and coddle our youths, and we think that protecting them from the realities of the world is to their benefit, when it's to their detriment, stunting their growth. When we grow up being given everything and earning nothing we understand the value of nothing, and we develop an inability to appreciate that our wants are not magically translated into our our haves, and more, that we have no right to expect them to be.

TRACE attempted his coup because he wanted Misery overthrown, because he didn't like the direction Legio was going, or the side Legio chose in the server war. However his plan was pure wishful thinking. I think he felt that because he believed his ends were just, that the means would magically appear and make it possible. He hastily threw together a plan with a first step and nothing more, and was surprised when someone didn't come to the rescue to make his dream a reality.

Well the bridge between dreams and reality is hard work and proper planning, neither of which was put in before BOB booted everyone from Legio and formed a rebel group. Now they're probably shocked that they're reduced to begging for current Legio members to "open their eyes". It's actually unpleasant for me to think about. Not the idea, but the level of fail behind it.

In TRACEs shoes I could have easily orchestrated and pulled off what he was planning, with the resources he had to work with. It wouldn't even have been difficult. But he didn't even get close. He just hoped it would work, and to this day is shocked it hasn't. The worst part? Your current strategy is to ask Legio players (who realized that even if they saw your vision, they knew the plan was doomed to fail) to reconsider throwing away their accounts just because you think SLS is the better option and you don't particularly like Misery. At some point you need to wake up TRACE. But I say that like you actually need to. You don't need to. You can go through the rest of your life with your eyes closed and probably will. It's just sad to me that you aren't alone and can comfortably claim to be in the majority in that respect.

/inb4udon'tknowhowmuchworkTRACEputin
/inb4udon'tknowhowfailMiserywas

- NightStalker on Nova
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Thu 20 Mar, 2014 07:19

I feel like I should have a post in this thread, here it is.

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Thu 20 Mar, 2014 10:39

So trace gets an account and suicides 2 king fleets tagged legio. legio makes effort to repay said King players and trace attempts to misconstrue it into misery is feeding legio to King?

Seems legit.

Note to self, Believe nothing Trace says as long as I live.

unieye

Postby unieye » Thu 20 Mar, 2014 13:33

WoW!

Thanks all for clearing that up.. And since TRACE and the rest of us are Soo fail. Why don't you step back and let Legio fight their own fight.. Clearly their 900 mil fleet (wait..where did it all go?) can handle BoB by themselves?

Sorry chumps, I don't think many are buying your Kool-Aide. Hat's off to hitting and exploiting FRA's good faith. Now that it is said and done; although I had worked diligently trying to convince FRA to assist us, they held true to their pact. Unfortunately for them they bought into the BS machines you old timers created.

As Legio continues to fail, and KING fleets chase piddly SMURF fleets around, your window grows smaller. The ol' "wait till the server is inactive and then derb them" routine is not going to win you this time.

Brace yourself Balor, the fun has just begun.

I can't wait to see you derbed the 2nd time.

Dravis
Guild: [SGC]
Currently , [WMNH]
Galaxy: Mira

Postby Dravis » Thu 20 Mar, 2014 14:16

unieye

Postby unieye » Thu 20 Mar, 2014 14:18

Yertle wrote:So trace gets an account and suicides 2 king fleets tagged legio. legio makes effort to repay said King players and trace attempts to misconstrue it into misery is feeding legio to King?

Seems legit.

Message to FRA the night before they were derbed:

[KING] Balor Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 27 Feb 2014, 03:29:51
It's same now, hasn't changed from our DNH page

Legio owes us 70mil in derb debts. we also expect SLS will make a play on N10s soon and Legio is too weak to hold down BOB or even defend their own cluster. so we hope this means N10s will be free of hostile invasions for awhile

Note to self. Don't believe anything.

MonCkey King

Postby MonCkey King » Thu 20 Mar, 2014 15:34

unieye wrote:
Yertle wrote:So trace gets an account and suicides 2 king fleets tagged legio. legio makes effort to repay said King players and trace attempts to misconstrue it into misery is feeding legio to King?

Seems legit.

Message to FRA the night before they were derbed:

[KING] Balor Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 27 Feb 2014, 03:29:51
It's same now, hasn't changed from our DNH page

Legio owes us 70mil in derb debts. we also expect SLS will make a play on N10s soon and Legio is too weak to hold down BOB or even defend their own cluster. so we hope this means N10s will be free of hostile invasions for awhile

Note to self. Don't believe anything.
adding to this WoT i see good job sir!
also please leave the 40's and come feed the rest of the server it would be much appreciated

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Thu 20 Mar, 2014 18:46

Vaters wrote:In TRACEs shoes I could have easily orchestrated and pulled off what he was planning, with the resources he had to work with. It wouldn't even have been difficult.
This was a point I forgot to make between my 1) and 2). Seriously, you had a leak-proof defection team that was equal to what about 40% of Legio fleet total when this started? If I was running that show I would've zeroed or near zeroed the Legio blob internally and had SLS ninja landing somewhere 19 ish. Not Wormhole 12 hr ish the moment of drop guilds. Very much a squandered opportunity.

Yea I told Fra we had a DNH and then we derbed them all while they slept. That's what happens when you try and play both sides. Fra got derbed because they were completely useless trash and refused to help Legio with anything cluster security. They also favored SLS in not-so-sekret and gave intel and hush hush on scanner hole entry points for SLS small ops.

Is it kool-aid if its truth and honest debt repayment? Legio's repaying derbs that they sucked from a BOB-on-KING sui. Get over yourself. And Butcher hit the delete button because he is useless/inactive/selfish.

For the same reasons that Legio patriots haven't sacrificed their accounts for SLS already - they are partial to rationality, sanity, truth, loyalty, and so on - I'd be surprised if you got a bite now.
unieye wrote:Brace yourself Balor, the fun has just begun.
I'll believe that when I see it, dear anonymous nobody whose afraid to use his name.
unieye wrote:I can't wait to see you derbed the 2nd time.
Yes, have fun with that.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
unieye

Postby unieye » Thu 20 Mar, 2014 18:54

And........7 more million Legio derbed.

Samdynamo

Postby Samdynamo » Thu 20 Mar, 2014 19:16

Lol
You guys were kding inactive legio before trace even had accounts, misery feeding you guys because of his lack of care for server, only his selfishness keeps him playing and gm

Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Thu 20 Mar, 2014 20:13

Don't tell me, altruism, by contrast, is what keeps midway at Gm :roll:

Pretty weak propaganda fail.

Don't be mad your nardelli meatsheild dead now. I wonder if balor will find maverick more useful than he did nard :think:

I wonder if things will get fun again when King/wkysb/etc get done recycling into fleet the derbs from those 1.2 billion of AA/smurf/fra fleets.

TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Postby TRACE » Thu 20 Mar, 2014 23:52

LOL nice try Balor and Vaters ..... Balor you say you could of pulled off my original plan ??? by destroying Legio Blob on kick and landing SLS ninja at the same time ..... well thats your approach and i could of done that too , had the chance to wipe out all legio key fleets ..... but my beef was with miserys woeful GMship and legio dying from it , so i wanted to give my guild mates the chance to make their own decision and they did most chose to stay and thats perfectly ok ..... Vaters what u wrote is to stupid to address
"In TRACEs shoes I could have easily orchestrated and pulled off what he was planning, with the resources he had to work with" yea right mate first off uve no idea what resources i had or what was going on internally, but keep patting urself on the head ..... Fact is Legio could and cannot handle bob ops reason they have called in u 2 guys to babysit them, before u guys arrived legio were hemorrhaging fleet on a weekly basis !

Why should legio feed king for a sui someone else was responsible for ??? SLS havnt asked us for compensation on Miserys ordered sui's with Clarkey and Leesmack ( Leesmack one back fired though lol ) and why should legio hand over their resources to a guild who betrayed their pact and pulled that gate on them, launching into the teens to farm them after ?? Legio should be feeding on their own inactos to grow .... King also fed on alot of legios food when we first left on that inacto pile in 19 remember ? but keep spinning balor
its obvious misery wants to merge with King and king will feed on Legio Inactos

I left because Misery was ruining Legio simple as that .... and many more share that opinion .... Vaters yertle balor or anyone else will all have opinions they matter little to me or my team , u guys need to come on here to shoot me down go ahead ive broad shoulders ... but fact is unrest is building and dissatisfaction growing, which coincidentally ties in with u lot bashing me here :) Not one single member of BOB regrets leaving we have actually had a blast on what u guys turned into a completely one sided server ! and isnt that what this game is about fun and blowing stuff up :) not bending over for King and simming cause we all know Misery does not have the tools to execute a a successful op !!! he took over a number 2 active guild now look at it before we left op incapable ;)

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Hulks Father » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 00:20

lots of random crap, you can say what you want, but lets look at the facts no bull

IF legio was so grand, why do they need help from kingco to hit fra (and lie to do it) and then smurf, and then need to keep fleet in the teens to provide non stop cover for legio,

all that did was force smurf and fra to switch sides, legio couldnt handle bob already, now they will have to deal with bob smurf and fra

sounds like ww2 nazis thought they had it locked up so they decided to go to war with Russia and got slaughtered,

TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Postby TRACE » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 00:25

To Summarize the dribble

Balor - Trace squanders a golden opportunity to kill his former guild mates with no warning ... yep fits nicely with u betraying legio and fra pacts , feed on Legio resources and inactos spin that whatever way u want its clear as day ! this went on before king sui ! and u feel Legio owes u after the stunt u pulled on them only ur puppet misery would allow that !

Vaters - lol try and sound intelligent with a paragraph on modern society instead bore the pants off me halfway through first sentence ... didnt even finish reading it !! Not relevant but good catch on grabbing AA blob credit where credits due !

Yertle - nobody cares

Misery - absent as usual

Return to “Nova”