New WoT (wall of tears) from the SLS side of 10s

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Re: New WoT (wall of tears) from the SLS side of 10s

Postby Shark Bait » Thu 27 Mar, 2014 07:03

Balor wrote:The golden parachute was born from the collective failures and staggering incompetence of your original zerg alliance. Shark Bait you named your fleet King Slayers if I remember correctly. how did that work out for you lawl.

"Leadership groups need to be more responsible and conscious of stacking the odds in their favour with regards to pacts and ultimately polarizing the server with 2 giant zergs."

except when its 3 clusters vs my 1. if you had somehow won and be simming pretty ranks then that'd be 'responsible' right uh huh
I didn't play Nova to be in a Zerg. That's how it ended up and I had little say in it. At the time I was away working and missed most of it, still managed to have my fleet derbed though. :paranoid: Won't say anymore on that :whisle:
I'm not singling King out here Balor it's a trend within the game that we are all part of and it sucks.
Perhaps if your cross server shenanigans hadn't been so prevalent at the time that situation needn't have arisen.
The Golden Parachute ploy was a smart play and history has certainly been the judge of that.

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Hulks Father » Thu 27 Mar, 2014 20:32

SilverKnight wrote:That's a big assumption. KING respects ~SLS~

That's a key component to being offered the hand of friendship.

~SLS~ becoming friends with KING is possible... would clearly suck for the teens at that point.
teens are in term-oil if sls became friends with king, king would have to drop pacts with legio

and legio is barely hanging in there as it is, it needs the support of king and WKYSB, if king and wkysb left the teens legio would be dead inside a week...

ConsortiumCzar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ConsortiumCzar » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 01:32

Seems about right from that bunch of nolifes

Funny how hard they try yet can't succeed yet even with all of their advantages

Just pathetic lol

Tasman
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Tasman » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 05:49

SilverKnight wrote: ~SLS~ becoming friends with KING is possible... would clearly suck for the teens at that point.
But then the server would be even less fun and there would be no more tears. :(

And I Haven't got the faintest idea about what I'm talking about.
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 12:30

If SLS pact king we might as well delete our accounts and forget all about Nova. I don't think there are any guilds left who aren't pacted with King except SLS and the walking dead. This ain't a Tolkien novel so not much use for the dead.
Nothing worse than galaxy after galaxy, cluster after cluster of food u have to call friend.
I guess some arrogant brainless twits will probably think i'm whining again instead of speaking an obvious truth. :snooty:

Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB

Postby Vaters » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 18:16

I've read the last posts by Czar, Shark and others and I think you guys are short sighted. Czar, why do you say that we fail to succeed with all of our advantages? That comment is in and of itself an oxymoron. We didn't start with these advantages, we've created them by playing a smart, tactical game. The advantages we currently have are a measure of our success.

Shark, you seem to be complaining that everyone is allied to KING. Well, KING started this server off with no allies. SLS and Legio NAPed them, and both refused to fight in GIRLS. Then KING destroyed girls, and created an ally in the 20s. Then they destroyed BRONY. Then as an alliance we destroyed the 30s and the 50s - both of which were allied to SLS. The 10s are still 50/50 allied to SLS.

So while you complain that SLS is now alone against the wolves, it's because the wolves took down the other sheep they've been cuddling with all server. It isn't because big bad KING created a super-alliance and bullied everyone else. They have systematically taken over every cluster and created allies out of them.

This game started out fairly, like a chess match. But we've knocked most of their pieces off the board, and now your complaining that the end game is unfair? That's how endgames go. If you'd like to stack up against us fairly, put all the pieces back on the board, then join Q and try your luck against Royals there.

- NightStalker on Nova
Nova Link
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Nova Link » Sun 30 Mar, 2014 23:10

As the King of the Novaverse (as described in those completely accurate skype chats and messages I posted a while back), I shall answer these muellings you have suggested in your post.
Vaters wrote:Then KING destroyed girls,

WKYSB kind of did that...and I thought you were in WKYSB too? :naughty: Sheesh, I was on vacation during that time and still know that haha. :biglaugh: You may continue...
Vaters wrote:Then they destroyed BRONY. Then as an alliance we destroyed the 30s and the 50s - both of which were allied to SLS.
Sorry, AA and WTF weren't actually allied to SLS when King invaded the 30's time and time again. AA/War has only been allied to SLS recently as both guilds kind of invaded each other's regions multiple times. :biglaugh: Again, you may continue...
Vaters wrote:So while you complain that SLS is now alone against the wolves, it's because the wolves took down the other sheep they've been cuddling with all server.
/facepalm :wall:
If up to about a month ago SLS and AA's opinions and invasions of each other was cuddling, I'd hate to see what you considered as just 'friendly'. :biglaugh:

Now you know, the rest of the story.

And to all those complaining about the game not being fair, since when has anything been fair in life? Life isn't meant to be fair or else it would be the most boring existence ever. If however you wanted the game to be more spontaneous and unpredictable you would have to eliminate pre-server guilds, axe guild size down to about 100 max and get rid of skype.

Seriously, more ingame problems happen because of skype. So annoying...and I know annoying. :whisle:

Best Message yet:
[WKYSB] NightStalkerBalor
lol that's annoying....You are annoying :bleh:
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Mon 31 Mar, 2014 06:28

Vaters wrote: Shark, you seem to be complaining that everyone is allied to KING. Well, KING started this server off with no allies. SLS and Legio NAPed them, and both refused to fight in GIRLS. Then KING destroyed girls, and created an ally in the 20s. Then they destroyed BRONY. Then as an alliance we destroyed the 30s and the 50s - both of which were allied to SLS. The 10s are still 50/50 allied to SLS.

So while you complain that SLS is now alone against the wolves, it's because the wolves took down the other sheep they've been cuddling with all server. It isn't because big bad KING created a super-alliance and bullied everyone else. They have systematically taken over every cluster and created allies out of them.

This game started out fairly, like a chess match. But we've knocked most of their pieces off the board, and now your complaining that the end game is unfair? That's how endgames go. If you'd like to stack up against us fairly, put all the pieces back on the board, then join Q and try your luck against Royals there.
I'm not complaining about how many allies King has, I'm saying if King allies SLS there won't be anyone left for them to fight. Them or their allies. History is what it says.. history I was talking about the future and what the server would hold.
Quit trying to impress everyone all the time and saying things like 'oxymoron' it really get's on my nerves. Your avatar annoys me as well. :snooty:

MonCkey King

Postby MonCkey King » Mon 31 Mar, 2014 07:41

Shark Bait wrote:
Vaters wrote: Shark, you seem to be complaining that everyone is allied to KING. Well, KING started this server off with no allies. SLS and Legio NAPed them, and both refused to fight in GIRLS. Then KING destroyed girls, and created an ally in the 20s. Then they destroyed BRONY. Then as an alliance we destroyed the 30s and the 50s - both of which were allied to SLS. The 10s are still 50/50 allied to SLS.

I'm not complaining about how many allies King has, I'm saying if King allies SLS there won't be anyone left for them to fight. Them or their allies. History is what it says.. history I was talking about the future and what the server would hold.
Quit trying to impress everyone all the time and saying things like 'oxymoron' it really get's on my nerves. Your avatar annoys me as well. :snooty:
how mad?

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Mon 31 Mar, 2014 12:47

U have to remember one thing, Kingco are dilustional,

they keep announcing they have won the server, but they are unable to take out sls

the only people here crying about king is those that have been eaten,

The bob players have regular skype chats over the hits we do on them... its funny how much kingco is losing to us everyday.

take legio for example it was 1.6 billion strong, its down to 1 billion, (with kingco propping the numbers up)

[KING] Bow 3,781,263,275 134 28,218,383
2 [~SLS~] Sheep loving shepherds 3,570,253,770 153 23,334,992
3 [WKYSB] We Kill Your Space Boats 1,982,902,000 125 15,863,216
4 [Legio] mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus 1,056,065,915 60 17,601,099

with kingcos numbers they out number sls 2 to 1, they should be able to take on sls, but they are to inactive and useless to do anything, legio is having players auto delete do to inactive almost weekly now, they are dead, and they are desperately trying to show otherwise. Kingcos doom is near....

ConsortiumCzar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ConsortiumCzar » Mon 31 Mar, 2014 21:26

Can't be puppet. Must be multi. :think:

Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB

Postby Vaters » Tue 01 Apr, 2014 20:33

Can't be multi. Must be clone.

- NightStalker on Nova
MonCkey King

Postby MonCkey King » Wed 02 Apr, 2014 06:50

Vaters wrote:Can't be multi. Must be clone.
:scared: cloning is illegal :naughty:

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Thu 03 Apr, 2014 03:11

Hulks Father wrote:U have to remember one thing, Kingco are dilustional,

they keep announcing they have won the server, but they are unable to take out sls

the only people here crying about king is those that have been eaten,

The bob players have regular skype chats over the hits we do on them... its funny how much kingco is losing to us everyday.
The word is delusional and yes you are.

I've never declared ultimate victory and nobody within our alliance management sees the server as such. What I have said in the past is King and friends "are winning" or "continues to be dominant" see there is a difference and its present tense vs future tense. Nova is not a won and done server, it happens to be 1 of only 2 real war servers that I've stayed intimately involved with.

Sharky nobodies talking about KING/SLS allying up. I think universally everyone can agree that would suck and be a weak way to end a server.

And Trace yes, if we traded places and I had your cards then I would've completely destroyed Legio months ago.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Thu 03 Apr, 2014 09:35

Balor wrote:
I've never declared ultimate victory and nobody within our alliance management sees the server as such. .
Vaters wrote: it was clear Legio won the teens,.
Shark Bait wrote: King won and you lot rolled over and let them win. (Legio included)

:nonono

Return to “Nova”