FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: New WoT (wall of tears) from the SLS side of 10s

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 17:45

Hulks Father wrote:Sk isnt really a good player
I don't think anyone is under the illusion that SK is a good player, he is loyal in his own sense however.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Vaters » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 22:20

unieye wrote:
Huntsman wrote:Failing to see any king in legio..... So umm we have a 200m ghost fleet flying around. Better watch out
So like NightStalker (did he take Misery's place) and Lestat..Those guys "Legio" now? Granted it is getting awfully difficult to tell the difference.
Were WKYSB, not KING, not that we mind. And we're just here to help Smurf narrow that gap ;)
unieye wrote: Legio under a bil now! Smurf closing the gap!
Keep narrowing that gap Smurf ;) DAT FLEET GAINZZ

- NightStalker on Nova
Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Hulks Father » Tue 25 Mar, 2014 01:11

your the same guild,

u been sucking on balors nuts since the start of the server,

u do what they want, and your guild will always live under kings shadow cuz well... lets face it, your guild is scared to shine on its own,

And you bragging about hitting smurf while under the cover and protection of king and legio just proves my point, WKYSB is a 3 rate guild that would of been killed off along time ago if it wasnt under the skirt of king

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 25 Mar, 2014 05:03

Hulks Father wrote:Sk isnt really a good player, he has to hide behind others, on F server i had him perma farmed for months at a time, did it cuz he was a crappy mod...

anyway Lets put the king fra aside for a moment,

legio had a nap with both smurf and fra this is not in dispute

when king landed and told fra we had a nap and we are not after you, several legio players jumped over to king to provide fleet and jumpgates so they can sneak into fra and dirb them,

legio had to pay there way into the kings butthole some how,

so legio is dishonest and not trust worthy, and kings suffers the stench of that just by being a couple

none of my statments can be argued with, these are facts.... legio betrays sls, fra and smurf, just to get protection from king,

my question is, who does legio have left to offer king?
Now you are delusional. I had a base in the same region as the main JG of Dibz in F00, and it was unmolested for MOST of the server. (Pretty much after I did a nasty retaliation early server. It was figured not worth the time) in F I was intentionally doing it all wrong and having a fun time. the ROGUE invasion method : relocate 15 bases into the galaxy to smite, build up JG net, then sync launch rest of guild into the galaxy to have a fun time. And when Dibz and Rave tried to force everyone to take a side, I personally told both the leader of Dibz, and the leader of RAVE to DIAF. You did nothing to me until I walked away from AE entirely --- I overdid it playing 8 servers all at the same time, GM in 4 of them. I came back to try to rehab a friend's account in Ixion, then had a fun time in Juno. Then I dropped Ixion to play Kappa. Made friends of the Chinese players like Sorcerer and Eric Chen. Lyra I did a joke account, got bored, left it. Mira, I was proud to be 2usic, until it all went to hell in a handbasket, because of some shenanigans --- and I don't mean by ~HH~. Sarduakar showed me the skype logs. I had the remnant from 2usic join DSP (the ones that did not go direct to ~HH~) I've been treated like royalty in Mira ever since. Nova, I was trying to get group of no-names able to play with the big boys. Most of them aren't considered no-names anymore, and they are happily playing in WKYSB. Omega... Well things did not turn out quite as well as I would like... but I'm rebuilding as a member of IMP now. Pegasus, I'm in Royal. Somehow, I think I can handle anything you could drum up HF. The only time someone holds anything of mine longer than a couple weeks is pretty much after I already stopped playing that server. Usually out of ennui, since moving the last checker on a checker board after all the rest of the checkers have been eliminated just doesn't hold much appeal to me. So if you were occupying any of my bases in Fenix, it was because I was busy playing Dragon's Call at the time. I wasn't actively playing AE because of burnout, caused by playing 8 servers all at the same time... making stupid errors like posting the launch table from one server on a different server entirely.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Tue 25 Mar, 2014 08:52

then prove it, and bring your guild out from underneath kings shadow and be your own guild and not a lap dog for balor....

MonCkey King

Postby MonCkey King » Tue 25 Mar, 2014 14:19

Hulks Father wrote:then prove it, and bring your guild out from underneath kings shadow and be your own guild and not a lap dog for balor....
how mad is everyone that wkysb are allied to king? like does it need its own WOT thread just so we can bank all the tears away? i love how nothing was mentioned about it before when everyone thought wkysb was down and out but if you all remember it was king who asked for our help

fd4ruleall
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: N: [WKYSB]

Postby fd4ruleall » Tue 25 Mar, 2014 14:52

Hulks Father wrote:your the same guild,

u do what they want, and your guild will always live under kings shadow cuz well... lets face it, your guild is scared to shine on its own,

And you bragging about hitting smurf while under the cover and protection of king and legio just proves my point, WKYSB is a 3 rate guild that would of been killed off along time ago if it wasnt under the skirt of king
Two points. Nobody in WKYSB has been on KING's nuts since server start. Period. Do you know how we got to be an ally with KING? NS was the most opposed person to it, and the only reason he's in WKYSB is he came back from a month hiatus to no other guild worth it's salt left in the 20s.

Second, yeah we've hidden behind the shadow of KING. So what? Why would I want to leave it? We're growing, and we're able to play the game and enjoy ourselves. I know that we would have been dead ages ago if not for KING. I'm not the greatest tactical mastermind, and relative to KING and some other guilds, our player base isn't very strong. So the smart play is to stick with the ally that has been helping you get to where you are. We wouldn't be here without KING, and KING wouldn't be here without us.

Theta Xi 'til I die.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 25 Mar, 2014 14:56

fd4ruleall wrote:

Two points. Nobody in WKYSB has been on KING's nuts since server start. Period. Do you know how we got to be an ally with KING? NS was the most opposed person to it, and the only reason he's in WKYSB is he came back from a month hiatus to no other guild worth it's salt left in the 20s.

Second, yeah we've hidden behind the shadow of KING. So what? Why would I want to leave it? We're growing, and we're able to play the game and enjoy ourselves. I know that we would have been dead ages ago if not for KING. I'm not the greatest tactical mastermind, and relative to KING and some other guilds, our player base isn't very strong. So the smart play is to stick with the ally that has been helping you get to where you are. We wouldn't be here without KING, and KING wouldn't be here without us.
Alliance that worked

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Tue 25 Mar, 2014 17:41

MonCkey King wrote: how mad is everyone that wkysb are allied to king? like does it need its own WOT thread just so we can bank all the tears away? i love how nothing was mentioned about it before when everyone thought wkysb was down and out but if you all remember it was king who asked for our help
Its funny how the less intelligent run to the same term when they don't understand. First there is no emotion in my first statement including anger, there for being "mad" doesn't apply. second "tears" are used only when someone is sad or overly happy so please grow up or get an education, third my first statement was referring to SK mostly, so next time read and understand the whole scope of the comments said before u jump in with your "key" words
fd4ruleall wrote: Two points. Nobody in WKYSB has been on KING's nuts since server start. Period. Do you know how we got to be an ally with KING? NS was the most opposed person to it, and the only reason he's in WKYSB is he came back from a month hiatus to no other guild worth it's salt left in the 20s.

Your second point proves your first point to not be accurate at all ...

TheRedFish

Postby TheRedFish » Tue 25 Mar, 2014 18:15

fd4ruleall wrote:

Could those 2 points contradict each other any more????? lol

fd4ruleall
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: N: [WKYSB]

Postby fd4ruleall » Wed 26 Mar, 2014 00:18

Do you know nova server history? Obviously not from those posts.

Theta Xi 'til I die.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 26 Mar, 2014 02:48

WKYSB started with the goal of winning the server and fd4 was not into being nice with Balor.

WKYSB was buddies with BRONY, the central guild in the zergfest to try to eat KING. EARTH wasn't invited because Gamblor had this overwhelming need to knock me down and out, and EARTH became the first friend to KING (since BRONY managed to talk AA into tossing EARTH under the bus). WKYSB became the second friend to KING during the invasion and paid a heavy cost in retribution by BRONY --- That is also the point where WKYSB and EARTH switched from being enemy to being friends. Eventually WKYSB finished off BRONY. EARTH and ACE were at odds with each other because of various shenanigans done by both. WKYSB was about to cancel the DNH with EARTH because EARTH started being a little inactive (Omega opening hurt EARTH more than it showed publicly). I chatted with fd4 on skype and asked if instead, the active segment of EARTH could merge into WKYSB as I pull the plug on EARTH and the result was a very amicable merger.

And a unified cluster, something that was not enjoyed by the 20s prior to that point.

So those that think WKYSB has always been KING lapdog... you are so wrong. KING earned where they are, and so did WKYSB, and their alliance did not come from a conspiracy but from results in the game .

The story of WKYSB is the story of the 20s, and the 20s has been a zoo for most of the server.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Wed 26 Mar, 2014 06:57

Fra never had a DNH with KING. I told them they had a KING DNH yes, but that didn't make it true.

Before you go wailing about "BoW/WTF? should watch their backs next" those guilds are real allies and they've earned their place and their territory over and over. We've worked together and bonded over mutual goals and desires of FELON killings and Hamster killings.

Fra was never anything. They were always a do-nothing and be-nothing guild. They were pacted to almost everyone you can be pacted with on N server. The simple fact is, KING has and has had tons of enemies on this server for a long time. And Fra has never hit even a single one of their bases. That is why the Fra/KING DNH was a fake DNH, the only one of its kind that I've had hands in on N. They were hostile and they hated us before the Fra massacre.

And Hulk if you can't see why KING/WKYSB alliance has been an objectively good thing, fair and equal and mutually beneficial, for both of us, well I just don't know what to tell you.

WKYSB's slaying of the AA actives blob was a loftier and more majestic op than anything I've done on this server. I led the derbing of AA blob in N33 but that relied on brute force and it was also a horrific mess. Nobody can accuse WKYSB of dodging heavy lifting.

Also Hulk it was the AA actives blob that died. Their inactive half never left the N40s.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Nova Link
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Nova Link » Wed 26 Mar, 2014 07:11

Balor wrote:Fra never had a DNH with KING. I told them they had a KING DNH yes, but that didn't make it true.
So talking to someone and giving them your word that what you said to them is true, doesn't make something true....wow. I know about double negatives but what you just wrote doesn't make any sense at all....
/facepalm

Balor wrote:WKYSB's slaying of the AA actives blob was a loftier and more majestic op than anything I've done on this server. I led the derbing of AA blob in N33 but that relied on brute force and it was also a horrific mess. Nobody can accuse WKYSB of dodging heavy lifting.

Also Hulk it was the AA actives blob that died. Their inactive half never left the N40s.
Actually...not quite true. The actually active fleets, Dawg, Maverick, ect. are still out and about throughout the novaverse. The fleets that died were the ones that had been sitting in N38 for well over a week without moving and most of the players were inactive. There were dozens of inactive players on that blob and the leadership was talking about derbing them before WKYSB beat them to it. :biglaugh:

So they got the inactive group, not the actives. Although we should remember that what you tell us is true doesn't actually mean that it is true. So most of what you wrote is just made up. :biglaugh:

See what I did there? :D I used your own words to prove your idiosyncrasies. :dance:

Best Message yet:
[WKYSB] NightStalkerBalor
lol that's annoying....You are annoying :bleh:
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]

Postby Shark Bait » Wed 26 Mar, 2014 07:16

Oh LOL!!!!
I remember quite clearly what Nova's history is/was and you WKYSB boys shine yourselves up real nice.
History written by the victors is it?
I seem to remember King offering a golden parachute to the 'First' guild to betray the Girls zerg when it went to King's backyard to kick their butt's. I seem to remember it was WKYSB that turned Judas and sold everyone out.
Kind did not ask specifically for WKYSB's help but was merely trying to create a wedge and save themselves at the same time.
Don't make it out it was your destiny, and this cosy brown nosing 'Oh we love you King, your the greatest' crap is exactly what makes anyone not affiliated with the 'King club/Balor butt buddies' want to puke.
Honestly if I was Balor or Addex I'd hold you lot in contempt for being spineless arse licking nobody's who'd sell their own mother out for a seat at the table.
I have no issue with anyone in King who joined preserver or started in same cluster but these fair weathered wannabees need to man up, play the game and get the competition going.
At the moment there is no competition. King won and you lot rolled over and let them win. (Legio included)

:nonono

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.

Return to “Nova”