New WoT (wall of tears) from the SLS side of 10s

Dharma
Guild: [FRA]
Galaxy: Nova

Re: New WoT (wall of tears) from the SLS side of 10s

Postby Dharma » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 01:03

Vaters wrote: Literally at no point this server have KING ever had any sort of alliance with Fra or Smurf. Not even a DNH or an NAP. Both those guilds can tell you that themselves.
Come on, stop saying nonsenses...

They told Gwerang that they were not in the 17 for us and they require from FRA to not hit them.
We were obviously too naive. But they act like weak gamers, cowards and attacked us with the contribution of several Legio players.
Weren't they able to take our biggest fleets in a normal combat ? Seriously ?

But too bad for them, we merged with SMURF and go on Legio before they (officialy) do. We were stuned, for sure. But we are not dead yet.
And now they're slowly, but definitely, wasting their time and some fleets in 10's. Just because of two little alliances. Well played ! :mrgreen:

However, there is still a wise way to end this stupid war and loss of time : Legio to split up (or merge with Smurf :D ), King to retreat. :biglaugh:

Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 02:45

Why Bob/sls peeps sound so much like nardelli, "we are winning we are winning." As they get killed?

congrats you got a kill i guess. But jeez you guys still ate ate less than 17% of what King group has in same time frame.

Keep up the good work :roll:

Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB

Postby Vaters » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 02:48

They told Gwerang that they were not in the 17 for us and they require from FRA to not hit them.
So you're argument is that they didn't actually tell you the truth about wanting to come and eat you? :?

@ Unieye, why would KING tell Gwerang that they require Fra not to hit them, if they already had a DNH? :whisle:

A gentleman's agreement between Legio and KING not to eat Fra/Smurf in Legio territory was all that ever existed. That's the closest thing to a pact that there has been. KING made sure Legio didn't care and then they were clear to go wild.

- NightStalker on Nova
Nova Link
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Nova Link » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 03:26

Vaters wrote:
A gentleman's agreement between Legio and KING not to eat Fra/Smurf in Legio territory was all that ever existed. That's the closest thing to a pact that there has been.
Except for the minor detail of there actually being pacts in place between King/Legio and Fra/Smurf.... /facepalm

Just admit it...you break pacts so you can derb fleets without the fear of your allies fighting back.

Best Message yet:
[WKYSB] NightStalkerBalor
lol that's annoying....You are annoying :bleh:
Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB

Postby Vaters » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 05:29

Legio was allied to Smurf and Fra. That doesn't by default make KING allied to Smurf and Fra.

- NightStalker on Nova
fd4ruleall
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: N: [WKYSB]

Postby fd4ruleall » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 06:29

Vaters wrote:Legio was allied to Smurf and Fra. That doesn't by default make KING allied to Smurf and Fra.
A simple fact that eludes people. Fra saw more in the pact than was there. Sure, KING wasn't the most direct about their intentions, I'll give you that, but that's the only thing that's really being argued.

Theta Xi 'til I die.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 06:43

The funny part is these guys think we are obligated to tank our game to "balance the books"

How about they play the game itself and quit whinging about getting their butts handed to them on a plate.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]

Postby Shark Bait » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 08:11

I think the bitter pill to swallow for some of us SK is that guilds like WKYSB and players like yourself are not playing to win the server. Your settling for second best in the hope that you might get picked to join the 'winning' team in the next new server.
It's a bit like letting the other team win so they have fewer opponents. If you translate that in the real world you'd have a game no one was interested in watching. What would be the point? The winner is assured on pretty much every season.
You guys are all a part of that and are to selfish and greedy to say no to your puppet masters.
Other players and guilds have little choice but to try and zerg it out with one polarized side or the other or quit playing.
Your all just cowards really and that's why I have little respect for most of you.

..P.S. yeah am so butthurt and lose lot's of sleep over all this. My cheeks are red raw with all the tears blah blah..yawn.
Zzzzz.

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 08:56

Thing is I think I heard this in Mira.

Oh yeah, because I'm in the second fiddle team in Mira also...

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]

Postby Shark Bait » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 09:06

Yeah it's become the trend eh!
I think your capable of a lot more SK, just pick up the damn reigns and grow a spine.

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Hulks Father » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 11:39

Sk isnt really a good player, he has to hide behind others, on F server i had him perma farmed for months at a time, did it cuz he was a crappy mod...

anyway Lets put the king fra aside for a moment,

legio had a nap with both smurf and fra this is not in dispute

when king landed and told fra we had a nap and we are not after you, several legio players jumped over to king to provide fleet and jumpgates so they can sneak into fra and dirb them,

legio had to pay there way into the kings butthole some how,

so legio is dishonest and not trust worthy, and kings suffers the stench of that just by being a couple

none of my statments can be argued with, these are facts.... legio betrays sls, fra and smurf, just to get protection from king,

my question is, who does legio have left to offer king?

unieye

Postby unieye » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 11:52

fd4ruleall wrote:
Vaters wrote:Legio was allied to Smurf and Fra. That doesn't by default make KING allied to Smurf and Fra.
A simple fact that eludes people. Fra saw more in the pact than was there. Sure, KING wasn't the most direct about their intentions, I'll give you that, but that's the only thing that's really being argued.
No, what's being argued is Balor's credibility on the boards, if any exists.

The illusion that BoB is being perma occ'd, eco starved, and crying to Misery is a falsity as is everything else he does. The example regarding FRA is used to highlight his fabrications.

A broken pact (being a true DNH or a gentleman's handshake) can be discussed endlessly, however FRA believed that they were safe to sit next to KING/Legio or I would imagine that they would have moved.

So......
It might have only been 2 KING fleets...but its two KING fleets..that taste really really good.

Watch who you blob with :) I believe I gave that warning once already (air gaga?)

unieye

Postby unieye » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 12:10

Noticed that Legio is up to 1.12bil!!

Oh wait..that's after the 200 (ooops I mean 130) mil KING addition.

Legio under a bil now! Smurf closing the gap!

Huntsman

Postby Huntsman » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 13:25

Failing to see any king in legio..... So umm we have a 200m ghost fleet flying around. Better watch out

unieye

Postby unieye » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 17:08

Huntsman wrote:Failing to see any king in legio..... So umm we have a 200m ghost fleet flying around. Better watch out
So like NightStalker (did he take Misery's place) and Lestat..Those guys "Legio" now? Granted it is getting awfully difficult to tell the difference.

Return to “Nova”