Are people still trusting skype logs on the forums???

Nova Link
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Are people still trusting skype logs on the forums???

Postby Nova Link » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 21:10

Hasn't anyone learned by this point not to trust any copy/pasted Skype logs or messages from the game? Everyone keeps telling me that they can't be trusted, then post more of them saying they should be trusted....So, to honor the tradition of hypocrisy, here is an UNEDITED message I received from Erls, Balor and Midway all at the same time! Wonderful coincidence, right? :dance:

"Dear Amazing comrade Link,

In honor of your amazingness, we are hereby naming this server, previously called Nova, now Linktopia. Forthwith we will be sending you gifts of money, bbq and naming you King of the Server. All guilds will now bow to your awesomeness and whatever you say, we will do.

Sincerely,

The Entire Server"

And if you think I was surprised by that, wait until you see the skype messages they sent me! It got better!!

[3/29/2015 11:35:27 PM] Misery: Link!!! We've been awaiting your arrival on skype to let you know that we are making you King of the Server!!!
[3/20/1178 11:35:41 PM] Balor: We've been waiting hours for you to come on! I even didn't go to the bathroom because I didn't want to miss your arrival
[10/-8/2000 11:38:48 PM] Link: Uh...ok.
[3/17/2014 11:38:54 PM] Erls: THANK GOODNESS YOU CAME!!!!! I TOTES ADORES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance:
[-m/48/2014 11:39:11 PM] Midway: Huzzah for Link!!! He hath come forth to save us all from boredom!!!! Can I throw flower petals before thy path?
[-m/48/2014 11:39:11 PM] Link: This is kind of creepy guys....but, thanks? Cya later
[3/--/1492 11:35:41 PM] Balor: We love you Link!!! Don't go!!!! I can't hold it any longer to wait for you to come back on again!!!! :scared:

Awwwwhh, I didn't know you guys wanted me to be King that badly. :biglaugh:

See....and I didn't fake any bit of these logs...

Best Message yet:
[WKYSB] NightStalkerBalor
lol that's annoying....You are annoying :bleh:
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Are people still trusting skype logs on the forums???

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 23:34

removed

Stop posting, you're making me quite ill.
Last edited by Themis on Sat 22 Mar, 2014 22:32, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: icky pic removed

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Nova Link
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Nova Link » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 01:49

FrostyGoblin wrote:Stop posting, you're making me quite ill.
I think you missed the entire message of the post...which leads me to believe my sarcasm was too advanced for your cranial activity. /facepalm

Best Message yet:
Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Vaters » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 01:52

I'm personally just shocked Misery would say these things... He has never suggested throwing flower petals at MY fleet before. :grumpy:

- NightStalker on Nova
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 03:35

Nova Link wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:Stop posting, you're making me quite ill.
I think you missed the entire message of the post...which leads me to believe my sarcasm was too advanced for your cranial activity. /facepalm
I know that it was sarcasm that you were trying to get across, however it is ill written and generally cringe worthy.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Nova Link
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Nova Link » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 09:51

Vaters wrote:I'm personally just shocked Misery would say these things... He has never suggested throwing flower petals at MY fleet before. :grumpy:
One can only take so much of those flower petals, especially the ones that smell really funky. I had to spend several weeks cleaning up my fleet of that pungent odor. :biglaugh:

Best Message yet:
Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB

Postby Vaters » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 13:24

Nova Link wrote:
Vaters wrote:I'm personally just shocked Misery would say these things... He has never suggested throwing flower petals at MY fleet before. :grumpy:
One can only take so much of those flower petals, especially the ones that smell really funky. I had to spend several weeks cleaning up my fleet of that pungent odor. :biglaugh:
This isn't making me feel any better :grumpy: Misery and I are gonna have about his actions

- NightStalker on Nova
Reverend Redrum
Guild: STEEL
WTF?

Postby Reverend Redrum » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 22:23

It was actually "Queen for a Day" Link...Yer gonna hafta give the tiarra back sometime...It's a rental...

- Real Ninjas drive Corvettes...
- When cooked in the Holy Mushroom Cloud, you all taste like chicken...
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 23:33

That tiara is made of plastic.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Nova Link
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Nova Link » Sun 23 Mar, 2014 01:08

Silverknight, your animations are slipping. That gif has white specks around the words where it has been edited. Looks hideous. I know you can do better than that. Give us the good sarcasm!!! :biglaugh:

Best Message yet:

Return to “Nova”