AE history has been made

User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

AE history has been made

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 06:37

Prior to this day, the most bases I ever had in ANY server, including the servers where I was in the top guild of the server, was 17.

Today, for the first time, the SK is in the 18 base club. Thanks for the financing WAR.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
ConsortiumCzar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 344
Joined: Fri 01 Jun, 2012 18:20
Reputation: 4

Re: AE history has been made

Postby ConsortiumCzar » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 07:52

:clap:
Really ground breaking stuff. Now go kill yourself.

User avatar
Diskor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1541
Joined: Wed 14 Jun, 2006 13:33
Reputation: 69
Guild: EeY
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: III
Contact:

Re: AE history has been made

Postby Diskor » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 08:23

ConsortiumCzar wrote::clap:
Really ground breaking stuff. Now go kill yourself.

LOL ^^
Hi m8 :)

[¤EeY¤] Diskor
Image
Settlers Forever - Back in AE.
crove
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed 24 Jul, 2013 16:14
Reputation: 2

Re: AE history has been made

Postby crove » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 12:14

shows how great you are as a player :roll: wondering what you are going to write when you get base N19 :think:

hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed 13 Mar, 2013 11:29
Reputation: 7

Re: AE history has been made

Postby hideAndSeek » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 13:53

I... I... erm... I... *cough* I... *cough* I... I... erm... I...

What?!!!!! :o

User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: AE history has been made

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 21:13

crove wrote:shows how great you are as a player :roll: wondering what you are going to write when you get base N19 :think:



For some reason I never could get base 18 (And I have been trying)

next time I mention is when I actually get base 20 any server

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
User avatar
Nova Link
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu 29 Aug, 2013 17:53
Reputation: 12

Re: AE history has been made

Postby Nova Link » Sun 13 Apr, 2014 14:42

SilverKnight wrote:
crove wrote:shows how great you are as a player :roll: wondering what you are going to write when you get base N19 :think:



For some reason I never could get base 18 (And I have been trying)

next time I mention is when I actually get base 20 any server


Congrats on Base 18. It's fun having that many huh. :)

Best Message yet:
[WKYSB] NightStalkerBalor
lol that's annoying....You are annoying :bleh:
ConsortiumCzar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 344
Joined: Fri 01 Jun, 2012 18:20
Reputation: 4

Re: AE history has been made

Postby ConsortiumCzar » Sun 13 Apr, 2014 16:39

Diskor wrote:
ConsortiumCzar wrote::clap:
Really ground breaking stuff. Now go kill yourself.

LOL ^^
Hi m8 :)


Seems that we are always bumping into each other. ;)

How's it anyways?

User avatar
Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 349
Joined: Thu 30 Dec, 2010 09:14
Reputation: 15
Galaxy: Juno

Re: AE history has been made

Postby Hulks Father » Mon 14 Apr, 2014 01:37

would you like some training? i have 20 bases....

i can teach you how to be better then a mouth piece

User avatar
Diskor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1541
Joined: Wed 14 Jun, 2006 13:33
Reputation: 69
Guild: EeY
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: III
Contact:

Re: AE history has been made

Postby Diskor » Wed 16 Apr, 2014 18:59

ConsortiumCzar wrote:
Diskor wrote:
ConsortiumCzar wrote::clap:
Really ground breaking stuff. Now go kill yourself.

LOL ^^
Hi m8 :)


Seems that we are always bumping into each other. ;)

How's it anyways?

Fine fine :)

[¤EeY¤] Diskor
Image
Settlers Forever - Back in AE.
User avatar
Goter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 3153
Joined: Fri 14 Mar, 2008 02:05
Reputation: 57
Guild: In one of them.
Galaxy: Fenix
Location: USA

Re: AE history has been made

Postby Goter » Sun 20 Apr, 2014 10:32

SilverKnight wrote:Prior to this day, the most bases I ever had in ANY server, including the servers where I was in the top guild of the server, was 17.

Today, for the first time, the SK is in the 18 base club. Thanks for the financing WAR.


I thought you simmed on Alpha with the rest of us 'old' folks? You're to tell me the Silverknight on Alpha is an impostor? I've been duped!

Need a new quote.
ConsortiumCzar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 344
Joined: Fri 01 Jun, 2012 18:20
Reputation: 4

Re: AE history has been made

Postby ConsortiumCzar » Sun 20 Apr, 2014 18:11

Diskor wrote:Fine fine :)


Bosk treating you well? He better :P

User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: AE history has been made

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 21 Apr, 2014 03:42

Goter wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:Prior to this day, the most bases I ever had in ANY server, including the servers where I was in the top guild of the server, was 17.

Today, for the first time, the SK is in the 18 base club. Thanks for the financing WAR.


I thought you simmed on Alpha with the rest of us 'old' folks? You're to tell me the Silverknight on Alpha is an impostor? I've been duped!


on Alpha there are TWO SK's

and they are BOTH in the same guild.

And neither is a multi.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
User avatar
Diskor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1541
Joined: Wed 14 Jun, 2006 13:33
Reputation: 69
Guild: EeY
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: III
Contact:

Re: AE history has been made

Postby Diskor » Tue 22 Apr, 2014 23:22

ConsortiumCzar wrote:
Diskor wrote:Fine fine :)


Bosk treating you well? He better :P

Sure :)
You're playing Nova now ?
See you.

[¤EeY¤] Diskor
Image
Settlers Forever - Back in AE.

Return to “Nova”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest