Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Juno

Re: Dear Bob

Postby Hulks Father » Tue 20 May, 2014 06:15

Addex wrote:
Hulks Father wrote:Random farm rant with delusions of grandeur

You are some farmy random that cries every server about getting owned , you are not important enough to matter. Frankly I only remember you cause all of your tears in Juno, I play for tears and you deliver, that's all. Maybe one day you will learn to play the game, you would think after so many servers you should have learned something but some people are just too thick.

PS:

That's hilarious a NAPped guild comes and land on your blob and breaks the NAP 15 seconds before landing and you just sit there and watch the slaughter like sheep, that made me lol.

we didnt just sit there, those online moved, duh,

this is my point exactly, you are not smart enough to know its not my tears u see, it is clear by your actions you live at home and you are bullied as a child, we can tell just on how u write,
like i said, i feel sorry for you,

MonCkey King

Postby MonCkey King » Tue 20 May, 2014 11:31

Hulks Father wrote:
Addex wrote:

You are some farmy random that cries every server about getting owned , you are not important enough to matter. Frankly I only remember you cause all of your tears in Juno, I play for tears and you deliver, that's all. Maybe one day you will learn to play the game, you would think after so many servers you should have learned something but some people are just too thick.

PS:

That's hilarious a NAPped guild comes and land on your blob and breaks the NAP 15 seconds before landing and you just sit there and watch the slaughter like sheep, that made me lol.

this is my point exactly, you are not smart enough to know its not my tears u see, it is clear by your actions you live at home and you are bullied as a child, we can tell just on how u write,

ok im not as articulate as link is but from reading all your posts so far i have come to the conclusion that you are one of those people who got alot of 'participation trophies right? some how you never lose at this game if you do everyone who beat you cheated/lied/apparently didnt beat you not once have you gone yep *beep* you guys got us good job we will get you back blah blah blah nope its all wah wah wah cheaters wah wah wah multi users wah wah wah i got away so i still dont lose right?
answer. WRONG you say wkysb are a 2nd rate guild and not a top guild so here ill jsut leave this up for you to grasp
2 [~SLS~] Sheep loving shepherds 3,160,982,600
3 [WKYSB] We Kill Your Space Boats 2,593,229,775
thats the fleet totals incase you are to dense to work it out. now before you go on about how sls has the better avg's etc etc and the inevitable wkysb is 50% that bad M word we arent allowed to use id jsut like to remind you that the 20's didnt have a walk in the park as a cluster early on and yet here we are what like 18 months after server start with rank 3 fleet as a guild? oh and a respectable amount of exp avg aswell seeing as we still have our fleets 1,473,807 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Tue 20 May, 2014 14:06

Hulks Father wrote:
Addex wrote:

PS:

Everyone can see you are extremely sore and full of tears, crying about cheaters and how you won servers in some fantasy land but now you do us a favor and u dont win again lol. If what Kings does is so easy you must feel pretty dumb getting owned by an easy move.

Yeah I live at home, duh? I'm guessing the tears in your eyes don't let you write coherent sentences.

Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Vaters » Tue 20 May, 2014 15:21

:whisle:
I live at home too.
Fact.

- NightStalker on Nova
Nova Link
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Nova Link » Tue 20 May, 2014 16:54

MonCkey King wrote:ok im not as articulate as link is

I think that is one of the first coherent compliments I have received on these forums, so thank you. And yes, that was a purposeful alliteration.

In regards to all those participants in this thread, I think we are battling about on opposing ends of the spectrum; judging circumstances from solidified points of view that we wish to not change one iota and in turn not understanding either argument. However, I think the actual truth is hidden in the middle between Vaters and Hulks viewpoints and that's how we can solve this quandary.

Vaters view: Anyone who is doesn't understand what this game is about is a farm and should be regarded as such. Most people playing the game have little to no talent or a general lack of understanding of what the game is about, and if they did, they would be where he, and his guild is, right now. All those who whine about being derbed, have deserved their fate due to their comeuppance and general obliviousness to tactics in this game.

vs.

Hulks: Views himself as a great player, who has had the dissatisfaction of being in many guilds that have been derbed. Following this logic, he views himself as a moral standard for the game as he does not follow shady tactics and regards those who perform such shady maneuvers to win as bad players who are not showing off their skill, but their lack there of.

Again the truth lies in between these two perspectives. Is WKYSB a good guild? Yes, very much so and judging from the raids on Felon, AA and now BoB. I would actually judge it as the better guild over King, even if they don't have the numbers King has and relied on players from King to come and help. Was BoB a good guild? Yes, just in different ways. With SLS's help, they took down the formerly number 3 ranked guild, quite the accomplishment. Taking the extremes in arguments can procure wonderful "e-tears", however, both are arguing from somewhat mute points.

And living at home is not a bad circumstance, especially considering the economic climate of the past few years. Over 30% of young adults in the US are living at home after graduating college so a belittling of that fact is ignorance at its finest.

Or if all else fails, blame Seldon.

Best Message yet:
[WKYSB] NightStalkerBalor
lol that's annoying....You are annoying :bleh:
Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Tue 20 May, 2014 19:10

lol what makes me laugh so hard, is i never once accused king of cheating or multing, nor was i complaining,

your lack of ability to read is the problem, I replied to a couple other peoples post about it,

and all i said is it goes on in mass,

sure you can read what you want into the first post, but shows what is going on in your own mind, You see tears... I see and hear my self laughing at how dumb you are

Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Vaters » Tue 20 May, 2014 20:11

Nova Link wrote:Vaters view: Anyone who is doesn't understand what this game is about is a farm and should be regarded as such. Most people playing the game have little to no talent or a general lack of understanding of what the game is about, and if they did, they would be where he, and his guild is, right now. All those who whine about being derbed, have deserved their fate due to their comeuppance and general obliviousness to tactics in this game.

No! A farm is only a farm if they refuse to learn!

People have plenty of talent. This game is FULL of talented players. The downfall is activity, dedication, and outside then box thinking. The talented players of the game are leading the super-guilds, playing multiple servers, and have no interest in spending the time necessary to run these type of ops. Conversely, the newer players don't understand how they're possible yet and don't see them being done, and assume they can't be.

I play one server. It makes running these much easier, since my attention is not divided.

Hulks Father, please stop complaining.

- NightStalker on Nova
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 20 May, 2014 20:53

Nova Link wrote:Again the truth lies in between these two perspectives. Is WKYSB a good guild? Yes, very much so and judging from the raids on Felon, AA and now BoB. I would actually judge it as the better guild over King, even if they don't have the numbers King has and relied on players from King to come and help.

As good as WKYSB have shown they are lately, I think you're heavily discrediting KING, I'm willing to bet that atleast 2/3 of WKYSB major ops have been helped by KING intel and planning. Calling a guild that repelled 3 clusters early server on their own the second best guild is.... odd, in my opinion. Now WKYSB are for sure the second, although I credit much of that to NS who came from Brony.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Tue 20 May, 2014 23:36

1st i think WKYSB is a 2nd rate guild cuz they have never done anything with out king, having to rely on another guild makes them weak, if king quits for any reason, WKYSB is screwed
until WKYSB runs and leads a successful op on there own, they will never be considered anything but kings lap dog, sorry but its true, what good are your ranks if u never use them, or cant even think for your self, show me ranks all day and i will laugh at u,

2nd

Vaters wrote::whisle:
I live at home too.
Fact.

I intentionally left out the word "mom" when i said he probably lives with his mother still, I was told by a reliable source that Addex father left his mother for another man, and he now lives with 2 male figures, and i didn't know how to phrase it correctly....

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Tue 20 May, 2014 23:52

Link i think we have gotten off what i am trying to say,

I was speaking randomly about multis in lue of sk and Watergate post about multis,

addex and a few other people that sole post on the forums is to make themselves feel better about how crappy home life is, post with out reading "you mad bro" "tears i love them" or some other stupid reply similar reply Id love to see them win, with just a tad bit of good sportsmanship, you know something you learn in little league other sports, he clearly never did as a child

I dont care about shady tactics, I used to play that way and its works, it just gives you a hollow victory, Its like when you played Nintendo and you used the up up down down left right left right select start to get 30 extra guys to "win" great you won, now do it with out the code, that's my view point, I did it with the code already ;) now i am trying to do it with out the code ;) Addex is still stuck on the code win part... I guess some people need to win a few times before they get bored of not having a challenge,

So, my point is, I can never be mad or u will never see my tears, You may beat me in game, but i am already to far ahead of you in the game for it to matter. and if this doesnt make since it proves my point completely

ConsortiumCzar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ConsortiumCzar » Wed 21 May, 2014 03:08

Hulk is out trolling you scrubs. Hahahaha :clap:

Addex is getting all cereal, watch out guys.

Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Vaters » Wed 21 May, 2014 03:58

FrostyGoblin wrote:
As good as WKYSB have shown they are lately, I think you're heavily discrediting KING, I'm willing to bet that atleast 2/3 of WKYSB major ops have been helped by KING intel and planning. Calling a guild that repelled 3 clusters early server on their own the second best guild is.... odd, in my opinion. Now WKYSB are for sure the second, although I credit much of that to NS who came from Brony.

Absolutely! Both Balor and Magma have played vital roles in almost everything that's happened on this server for our alliance. Nothing would have been possible without them (I probably can't emphasize this enough). Furthermore, the leaders of WTF, BoW, and Legio were all very helpful, each predominately with a specific op though.

Anyone who thinks it isn't a team effort would be wrong ;)

- NightStalker on Nova
Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal
Galaxy: Helion

Postby Purge » Wed 21 May, 2014 06:54

1) People who want to talk about how independant BOB was until KING interfered shouldn't probably start the next sentence talking about how their first act was to bring in SLS fleets to try to intimidate another guild. Just sayin'

2) NS is far more focused than any of the KING leadership. Most of us are playing multiple servers and do have divided attention as he was suggesting. That high level of activity does matter. KING leadership attention tends to rotate between RL, other servers and N. We bring up the attention level for the specific server getting the most action at that moment in time. But we also all understand his methods etc. and have no basic disagreement on the possibilities he outlined above. Which means, ofc, that we can be supportive of these style ops, bring in fleets that matter, and bring up the attention level for the critical points.

3) Hulk has tasty scrub tears. He's demonstrated on multiple occasions that he simply doesn't get big picture. At all. Addex characterization of him thinking he's winning cause his fleet survived while his entire guild dies is spot on. He doesn't understand what a defeat that is.

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 21 May, 2014 08:56

Tasman wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:The point of my previous posting. It's not multis that causing you to lose. It's you getting out played straight up. WKYSB is not winning because of multis. They are winning because they are outplaying you in the game.

Wait....
WKYSB are winning? Where did KING go?

KING and WKYSB are a family of guilds along with ACE. You heard the old saying you mess with one redneck you get the entire trailer park?

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Wed 21 May, 2014 09:43

Purge wrote:1)
Hulk has tasty scrub tears. He's demonstrated on multiple occasions that he simply doesn't get big picture.

Just cuz this is getting old, with the limited intelligence of this forum chat with the same old simple minded crap,

you know "you mad bro" "tears" all day,

Here is a shocker... ready? I dont even have an account on this server i am just trolling you morons all day

Return to “Nova”