Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB
Galaxy: Nova

Re: Dear Bob

Postby Vaters » Wed 21 May, 2014 14:30

Hulks Father wrote:
Purge wrote:1)
Hulk has tasty scrub tears. He's demonstrated on multiple occasions that he simply doesn't get big picture.

- NightStalker on Nova
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 21 May, 2014 14:37

Vaters wrote:
Hulks Father wrote:
Purge wrote:1)
Hulk has tasty scrub tears. He's demonstrated on multiple occasions that he simply doesn't get big picture.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Wed 21 May, 2014 16:18

stupid quotation rules wrote:You may embed only 3 quotes within each other.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 21 May, 2014 16:21

Burgess wrote:
stupid quotation rules wrote:You may embed only 3 quotes within each other.
RIP

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal

Postby Purge » Wed 21 May, 2014 16:43

I think Ace Rimmer proved long ago that you don't need an account on a server to provide a font of tasty, salty, tears. :dance:

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Wed 21 May, 2014 16:48

Purge wrote:I think Ace Rimmer proved long ago that you don't need an account on a server to provide a font of tasty, salty, tears. :dance:
rekt

ConsortiumCzar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ConsortiumCzar » Wed 21 May, 2014 19:20

Do you guys always touch each other this way? Or are you just touching yourself again? :think:

You're doing a great job of proving just how awesome you are, claiming tears where there are clearly none. Really. :clap:

fd4ruleall
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: N: [WKYSB]

Postby fd4ruleall » Wed 21 May, 2014 20:14

Hulks Father wrote:1st i think WKYSB is a 2nd rate guild cuz they have never done anything with out king, having to rely on another guild makes them weak, if king quits for any reason, WKYSB is screwed
until WKYSB runs and leads a successful op on there own, they will never be considered anything but kings lap dog
By this definition, SLS would fall into that category. As much as I can remember, SLS never ran a successful op without assistance from either KING or Legio.

Also, Vaters is the one who spearheaded the three major blob killings (Felon, AA, BoB). Sure, KING supported it with fleets and other help, but Vaters ran the ops, recruited the players, and worked his *beep* off to make sure they worked. What guild operates 100% solo? KING wouldn't be in their position without WKYSB either. They're able to do more on their own because they're the only guild to run consistent ops while not letting their core stronghold get pounded, whereas WKYSB was in a non-unified cluster for the first half of the server. (SLS hasn't really gotten hammered in their SH, but they really haven't run consistent ops either).

Theta Xi 'til I die.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Wed 21 May, 2014 21:18

ConsortiumCzar wrote:Do you guys always touch each other this way? Or are you just touching yourself again? :think:

You're doing a great job of proving just how awesome you are, claiming tears where there are clearly none. Really. :clap:
I have seen your angry skype chats because your accounts get removed from the game and your PMs begging for people to join you in a new guild. You have never led a successful guild not even an OP, as a matter of fact I recall you managed to screw up perfect OPs in Gamma because you are dumb to the extreme. Don't go denying now that all the posts you have made in this thread are simply because you are all sore and teary eye about getting owned in Nova.

Hulk:

Your middle school level insults are pathetic, and you just said the same thing all the crybabies say when they get schooled in the forums "I was trolling I dont even play this server yo". Tool.

ConsortiumCzar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ConsortiumCzar » Wed 21 May, 2014 22:46

Spit up my strawberry milk laughing @ you... Yup, I send out messages begging people to join my guild. That's how it works. Someone's on a roll. :clap:

TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TRACE » Thu 22 May, 2014 01:17

Vaters wrote: BOB, like AA, like Felon, thought that scouting once every two days would save them. BOB was the best of them all, and were scouting almost once a day... You guys are defensively scanning your own clusters to prevent an offensive attack! Foolish! When I am worried about a sneak attack, I scan YOUR clusters! When your levis go missing, THEN I start scanning my clusters! Things like this are so basic I feel like I'm dealing with children yet NOBODY watches my three levi fleets. Yet every time they disappear, I'm on another op of some sort....
Guess u did not watch BOB's Levi's :idea: [BOB] RedFish vs. [WKYSB] Nemisis losses: 100,000 / 4,084,080 [BOB] RedFish vs. [WKYSB] Nemisis losses: 100,000 / 4,153,540‏

fd4ruleall
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: N: [WKYSB]

Postby fd4ruleall » Thu 22 May, 2014 01:23

Good move. Didn't see that coming. Still only got what, 15 mil? Compared to us getting well over 500M?

Theta Xi 'til I die.
Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Hulks Father » Thu 22 May, 2014 01:43

Addex wrote:
ConsortiumCzar wrote:Do you guys always touch each other this way? Or are you just touching yourself again? :think:

I have seen your angry skype chats because your accounts get removed from the game and your PMs begging for people to join you in a new guild. You have never led a successful guild not even an OP, as a matter of fact I recall you managed to screw up perfect OPs in Gamma because you are dumb to the extreme. Don't go denying now that all the posts you have made in this thread are simply because you are all sore and teary eye about getting owned in Nova.

Hulk:

Your middle school level insults are pathetic, and you just said the same thing all the crybabies say when they get schooled in the forums "I was trolling I dont even play this server yo". Tool.
Lol please Eddie me, locate my account for me please, I am here cuz i am constipating :) playing the next server, and watching you and your butt buddies is hilarious, I ask you to do a simple thing, talk to me with out saying mad bro and tears,

You couldnt even do that, its like you are limited on vocab, I am sure link can teach you how to broaden your horizons,

Last thing, while i am teary eyed from you not being able to farm me, I did notice you did not deny the statement about your dad leaving your mom for another man statement,

so middle school lvl insults or not, it must be true ":)

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Thu 22 May, 2014 02:35

Hulks Father wrote:
Addex wrote:

Hulk:

Lol please Eddie me, locate my account for me please, I am here cuz i am constipating :) playing the next server, and watching you and your butt buddies is hilarious, I ask you to do a simple thing, talk to me with out saying mad bro and tears,

You couldnt even do that, its like you are limited on vocab, I am sure link can teach you how to broaden your horizons,

Last thing, while i am teary eyed from you not being able to farm me, I did notice you did not deny the statement about your dad leaving your mom for another man statement,

so middle school lvl insults or not, it must be true ":)
Did you really expect me to address your childish attempts at insulting me? You are dumber than even I thought possible, anyway aren't you the guy that claimed in Juno to be dying irl or something so people would take pity on you?

PS:

I dont play Nova but is fun to watch you squeal like a little girl.

Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Thu 22 May, 2014 04:01

Hulks Father wrote:1st i think WKYSB is a 2nd rate guild cuz they have never done anything with out king, having to rely on another guild makes them weak, if king quits for any reason, WKYSB is screwed
until WKYSB runs and leads a successful op on there own, they will never be considered anything but kings lap dog, sorry but its true, what good are your ranks if u never use them, or cant even think for your self, show me ranks all day and i will laugh at u,

http://nova.astroempires.com/guild_grap ... uild0=2051" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

epic failure

And at the hands of those you attempt to belittle.

More failure.

Why you so hate addex that you embarrass yourself with attempts to personally offend that are even worse than your guild leadership ability. Do you really think it was his Dad that ran away with your Dad? I don't think it's the same guy.

Return to “Nova”