fd4ruleall
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: N: [WKYSB]
Galaxy: Nova

Re: Dear Bob

Postby fd4ruleall » Thu 22 May, 2014 04:49

TRACE wrote:
Vaters wrote: BOB, like AA, like Felon, thought that scouting once every two days would save them. BOB was the best of them all, and were scouting almost once a day... You guys are defensively scanning your own clusters to prevent an offensive attack! Foolish! When I am worried about a sneak attack, I scan YOUR clusters! When your levis go missing, THEN I start scanning my clusters! Things like this are so basic I feel like I'm dealing with children yet NOBODY watches my three levi fleets. Yet every time they disappear, I'm on another op of some sort....
Guess u did not watch BOB's Levi's :idea: [BOB] RedFish vs. [WKYSB] Nemisis losses: 100,000 / 4,084,080 [BOB] RedFish vs. [WKYSB] Nemisis losses: 100,000 / 4,153,540‏

All that work to disband the 8M fleet he had left? Shame. Was a nice ninja attack. Pretty sure he lost a lot more that nemisis did. losing what, 30 levis? 130k recs? Great use of a cap stack.

I wish I was that skilled.

Theta Xi 'til I die.
Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Hulks Father » Thu 22 May, 2014 06:38

Yertle wrote:
Hulks Father wrote:1st i think WKYSB is a 2nd rate guild cuz they have never done anything with out king, having to rely on another guild makes them weak, if king quits for any reason, WKYSB is screwed
until WKYSB runs and leads a successful op on there own, they will never be considered anything but kings lap dog, sorry but its true, what good are your ranks if u never use them, or cant even think for your self, show me ranks all day and i will laugh at u,

http://nova.astroempires.com/guild_grap ... uild0=2051" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

epic failure

And at the hands of those you attempt to belittle.

More failure.

Why you so hate addex that you embarrass yourself with attempts to personally offend that are even worse than your guild leadership ability. Do you really think it was his Dad that ran away with your Dad? I don't think it's the same guy.

its funny i never spoke to addex he spoke to me first, i just reply, but nice try

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Thu 22 May, 2014 06:40

Addex wrote:
Did you really expect me to address your childish attempts at insulting me? You are dumber than even I thought possible, anyway aren't you the guy that claimed in Juno to be dying irl or something so people would take pity on you?

PS:

I dont play Nova but is fun to watch you squeal like a little girl.
I had cancer stage 3, yes, i spend near a year in the hospital, I was given a 50/50 i would make it out, and a 50/50 i would live past 5 years,

I dont need your pity I can still read past (tears)

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Thu 22 May, 2014 12:47

Hulks Father wrote:
Addex wrote:
Did you really expect me to address your childish attempts at insulting me? You are dumber than even I thought possible, anyway aren't you the guy that claimed in Juno to be dying irl or something so people would take pity on you?

PS:

I dont play Nova but is fun to watch you squeal like a little girl.
I had cancer stage 3, yes, i spend near a year in the hospital, I was given a 50/50 i would make it out, and a 50/50 i would live past 5 years,

I dont need your pity I can still read past (tears)
Is there a reason to share that kind of information in the AE forums besides trying to get people to feel sorry for you? Not that I believe a word you say but is your life so sad that you need randoms to reassure you? Is no wonder your are so mad at the world.

Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Vaters » Thu 22 May, 2014 13:46

fd4ruleall wrote:
TRACE wrote:
Vaters wrote: BOB, like AA, like Felon, thought that scouting once every two days would save them. BOB was the best of them all, and were scouting almost once a day... You guys are defensively scanning your own clusters to prevent an offensive attack! Foolish! When I am worried about a sneak attack, I scan YOUR clusters! When your levis go missing, THEN I start scanning my clusters! Things like this are so basic I feel like I'm dealing with children yet NOBODY watches my three levi fleets. Yet every time they disappear, I'm on another op of some sort....
Guess u did not watch BOB's Levi's :idea: [BOB] RedFish vs. [WKYSB] Nemisis losses: 100,000 / 4,084,080 [BOB] RedFish vs. [WKYSB] Nemisis losses: 100,000 / 4,153,540‏

All that work to disband the 8M fleet he had left? Shame. Was a nice ninja attack. Pretty sure he lost a lot more that nemisis did. losing what, 30 levis? 130k recs? Great use of a cap stack.

I wish I was that skilled.

Final tally:
Redfish down 12M fleet
Nemisis down 25M fleet
11M debris not collected

Previous OP: KING/WKYSB killed 760M SLS/BOB/SMURF fleet.
So nice work :whisle:

However, props to RedFish for having the balls to make another great play this server. Next step would be trying to get more than your losses in debris, and not being forced to disband recyclers/levis.

- NightStalker on Nova
unieye

Postby unieye » Thu 22 May, 2014 15:37

For the record,

BOB did not "think" that we only needed to scout every 48h. We got a little sloppy after Legio's destruction and left the door open.

We also knew in advance that there was some unaccounted KING fleet. Again, some post victory sloppiness.

Props to all that made that hit. It was a small window and you guys made it through. Perfectly timed for numerous reasons.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 22 May, 2014 18:40

unieye wrote:For the record,

BOB did not "think" that we only needed to scout every 48h. We got a little sloppy after Legio's destruction and left the door open.

We also knew in advance that there was some unaccounted KING fleet. Again, some post victory sloppiness.

Props to all that made that hit. It was a small window and you guys made it through. Perfectly timed for numerous reasons.
TIL, if you win the cluster you can just sit back and not play the game.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Thu 22 May, 2014 18:45

Addex wrote:
Is there a reason to share that kind of information in the AE forums besides trying to get people to feel sorry for you? Not that I believe a word you say but is your life so sad that you need randoms to reassure you? Is no wonder your are so mad at the world.
OMG your such an idiot, I didn't share this info, Someone else did, Do you not ever read the whole posts or do u just glance at a couple words and make up the rest in your mind?
I don't really care if you believe it or not, it effect nothing, Id much rather make it up then live through chemo,

and then the bills, they hurt and keep hurting :cry: If you want to pay any of it, i can send you a statement :) then you will believe :bleh: :bleh:

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Thu 22 May, 2014 19:04

Hulks Father wrote:OMG your such an idiot
The irony.

Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Thu 22 May, 2014 23:15

grammar laziness doesn't coincide‎ with intelligence

If that's all you have to work with to defend yourself then you are playing with a empty gun

that's like saying every time you don't capitalize your I you are dumb

Kurgan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: J: 1st
M: ~HH~
N: King
Q: Saint

Postby Kurgan » Thu 22 May, 2014 23:25

They say hard work never killed anybody.
FALSE Hard work kills people every day!
Nova Link
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Nova Link » Fri 23 May, 2014 02:12

From what I've seen from almost all of these posts, my own included, nobody should be complaining about how terrible somebody else's grammar is. :naughty:

Best Message yet:
[WKYSB] NightStalkerBalor
lol that's annoying....You are annoying :bleh:
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Fri 23 May, 2014 03:12

Hulks Father wrote:grammar laziness doesn't coincide‎ with intelligence

If that's all you have to work with to defend yourself then you are playing with a empty gun

that's like saying every time you don't capitalize your I you are dumb
I will assume the chemo burnt any brain cells you had left.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 23 May, 2014 04:14

I love this game. Every time I think about ragequit or boredquit, we get some ridiculously big kill and huge tears bonanza to top it.

Another perfect conquest.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Tasman
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Tasman » Fri 23 May, 2014 07:53

Yertle wrote: http://nova.astroempires.com/guild_grap ... uild0=2051" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

epic failure

And at the hands of those you attempt to belittle.

More failure.

Why you so hate addex that you embarrass yourself with attempts to personally offend that are even worse than your guild leadership ability. Do you really think it was his Dad that ran away with your Dad? I don't think it's the same guy.
http://nova.astroempires.com/guild_grap ... scale=days" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How quickly we forget the past.

And I Haven't got the faintest idea about what I'm talking about.

Return to “Nova”