Dear Bob

Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Dear Bob

Postby Yertle » Tue 13 May, 2014 03:59

Hulks Father wrote:Dear Bob,

You remembered when you betrayed legio, and then King after we offered you a nap.... and u turned us down and called us a farm and not worthy of your time,

and posted several threads about how legio "won the teens"

Well currently I see 320 million dirbs on the ground where the once ignorant and proud legio once stood,

all it would of taken for you to live is to have a little bit of honer and dignity..... but now... everyone is pointing and laughing at you... hang your head in shame....
Its official, you suck.....

Fixed.

fd4ruleall
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: N: [WKYSB]
Galaxy: Nova

Re: Dear Bob

Postby fd4ruleall » Tue 13 May, 2014 04:01

Not to mention another 150 mil nearby.

What happened to the hyperactive BOB? What I see is at least 500 mil fleet got shot, and barely anybody got out.

Theta Xi 'til I die.
Drolmirg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: J:KANI
N:King
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Drolmirg » Tue 13 May, 2014 04:59

Got derbs;)

Juno in game name Mr. X
"Finance is a gun. Politics is knowing when to pull the trigger"
*Retired*C:Devil D:Ayayaya E:Goon H:Goon K:DDoS
Hulks Father
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hulks Father » Tue 13 May, 2014 06:05

not by legio

our sole job was to kill legio, our mission was and is done,

and um, you still havnt been able to nail me :bleh: :bleh:

crove

Postby crove » Tue 13 May, 2014 10:34

first of all congratulations to whoever planned this. You were right we had a "scouting" lack you managed it to launch right away after had scouted N10 ;) at the time you landed data became 2 days old. You deserve it this time, although there were very funny hits on your side.

UEF
Guild: [ACE]

Postby UEF » Tue 13 May, 2014 10:44

yeah, some people can't control their trigger finger lol. btw, why would you guys only have the goal to kill one guild? you guys seriously had no intention of trying to turn this war in your favor? kinda makes things boring that way

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Tue 13 May, 2014 14:42

Hulks Father wrote:not by legio

our sole job was to kill legio, our mission was and is done,

and um, you still havnt been able to nail me :bleh: :bleh:
That wasn't your mission. Your mission was to save those in Legio, who still cared, from the "poor leadership of Misery".

ConsortiumCzar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ConsortiumCzar » Tue 13 May, 2014 21:15

It's not hard to sneak in on 2 days old scouting data. Especially with you have a 4:1 advantage in total fleet and only achieved such from using multis etc...

GG all the same, whoever planned it kudos but I doubt it was either Balor, Misery or SK... that much is certain. :-)

fd4ruleall
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: N: [WKYSB]

Postby fd4ruleall » Tue 13 May, 2014 21:27

Butthurt much Czar?

For being as active as you claimed you are, we shouldn't have gotten in there. But you know, discredit our efforts because it was a 2 day old scan. You talked a big game about how you were the class of the teens. And we still got in undetected, and killed nearly 700M fleet in the wormhole galaxy. Which is always, you know, 12 hours from being invaded?

Theta Xi 'til I die.
Drolmirg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: J:KANI
N:King

Postby Drolmirg » Wed 14 May, 2014 02:03

ConsortiumCzar wrote:It's not hard to sneak in on 2 days old scouting data. Especially with you have a 4:1 advantage in total fleet and only achieved such from using multis etc...

GG all the same, whoever planned it kudos but I doubt it was either Balor, Misery or SK... that much is certain. :-)
And your point is..insert etears here:'(

We ninja in and hit multiple jgs....in tight sync with different groups jumping jg after jg after jg
Your just mad it happened...what did you expect
Would happen you leave all that juicy fleet laying around

The problem is yall forgot why were the best...we came we saw and we derbed

Juno in game name Mr. X
"Finance is a gun. Politics is knowing when to pull the trigger"
*Retired*C:Devil D:Ayayaya E:Goon H:Goon K:DDoS
Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB

Postby Vaters » Wed 14 May, 2014 02:40

@Those who are asking who planned it, it was Balor and I, from the bottom up. Did you expect someone else? For me, it's my third ninja guild kill this server. AA and Felon died the same way. BOB actually got 13 minutes more warning than either Felon or AA, due to the distance of the central JG to the target (25 minute dread sync to first blob kill).

We planned it the same way I planned my other crashes. We pay attention to scouting, we pay attention to time of week and time of day, we decide on the scouting window we can expect, and we launch a sync with units that can make it in. In this case, we didn't think levis could make it, and so they were lagged at DN launch times... So ratios were worse, but overall extremely worth it.

Going forward, remember one thing: Anyone can do what I've been doing all server, and even with 2-3 guys. I invaded SLS N42 two weeks before this with just six guys (+ myself)! All you guys see are the huge victories, and say you aren't a leader and so didn't have the ability to do these ops, like Balor and I do. But I do it with micro groups too, same strategy. Only thing with those is they are riskier, and you have more potential targets.

- NightStalker on Nova
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 14 May, 2014 04:43

I didn't do any planning, I just went along with whatever plan NS had going, and he gave me serious entertainment.

got a couple new perma-occs giving me credits from the bargain.

My ego is not so huge that I can't follow someone who has a plan that I did not craft.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal

Postby Purge » Wed 14 May, 2014 07:21

I barely showed up on time. No. Wait. I didn't show up on time. That's OK I was in time for the third blob crash. ;)

Sometimes showing up, late even, is enough.

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
Watergate

Postby Watergate » Wed 14 May, 2014 22:43

kudos to piloting accounts for people who can't be there to do attack.
Don't complain about your accounts being destroyed if you do a op, but can't make the attack, so you rely on others to pilot your account, among others. lol
+1

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Thu 15 May, 2014 19:43

I see some pro tears here, I approve.

Return to “Nova”