Treachery in the 50s

User avatar
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed 18 Sep, 2013 00:41
Reputation: 16
Galaxy: Omega
Contact:

Treachery in the 50s

Postby TRACE » Sat 24 Jan, 2015 14:52

In the dark of night and the steely flash of a blade , a long running peaceful pact in the 50s was replaced by the screams of BOW and its fleets , the muderous and rabid roars of WTF? & WKYSB engines delivered the fatal volley of plasma, photon, and missiles that lit up the sky and raised the Bow armada to twisted pile of metal !

Why did this happen ?

I approached Bow a little over 2 weeks ago to warn them this attack was on the horizon but i did not predict it would happen this quick ..... I also wanted to try form new relations with BoW and maybe a DNH ..... but loyal to the core Odin politely refused and did not want to break his pact with King/WKYSB/WTF? ..... for his loyalty he has been thrown under the bus !

King/WKYSB/WTF? want to bring Nova to a conclusion soon , this means successfully crashing SLS, which has eluded them for quite some time , we've all seen the many failed launches ...... they need to out prod SLS to comfortably crash us ... so to accelerate this and create a 1 bil pile to fuel this goal evil eyes turned toward the hapless BoW

also last week [King] Good Old Jim Henson was zeroed and kicked 80 mil fleet .... i knew Jim from Legio and also knew he was active so was very surprised to see him get shot especially when active players are hard to come by on nova , and when all guilds are fighting inactivity !

so i pm'd him

[TNO] Good Old Jim~Henson Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 23 Jan 2015, 10:24:53
No idea, kicked and derbed. Recs had turned themselves on so guess that was the excuse, no warning though or simple rec strike just derbed the lot. Years of work gone on the whim of supposed guild mates.

deleted account


what a waste of a good player and acc



Also if I was gm of ACE i would be very uncomfortable blobbing in 20s

User avatar
jAcK2
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri 22 Jun, 2012 01:12
Reputation: 0
Guild: [AzTEC]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Treachery in the 50s

Postby jAcK2 » Sat 24 Jan, 2015 16:23

:shifty:

DstoneVM
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon 19 Aug, 2013 04:58
Reputation: 8

Re: Treachery in the 50s

Postby DstoneVM » Sun 25 Jan, 2015 23:21

LOL

goood propaganda

TRACE should def be using this event to SLS's advantage, we kinda hoped you would. That was one of the benefits.

I wouldnt call Odins refusal to pact you loyalty, its more like knowing that you were the weaker side and not wanting to get into bed with you.

ACE knows where they belong, where there home is, and where they will be safest. hiding under SLSs skirt wouldnt exactly be the ideal choice for them. They unlike BOW aren't completely useless.

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu 21 Mar, 2013 09:56
Reputation: 18
Guild: Q:Oh My God It's So Big!
Contact:

Re: Treachery in the 50s

Postby Overlord Baal » Mon 26 Jan, 2015 00:11

DstoneVM wrote:ACE knows where they belong, where there home is, and where they will be safest. hiding under SLSs skirt wouldnt exactly be the ideal choice for them. They unlike BOW aren't completely useless.


Funny, that's what zerg leadership was telling BoW only last week!


It's a difficult judgement call to make. SLS, effectively signing her own death warrant to uphold pacts, or the King zerg, which has backstabbed at every opportunity and has diectly broken two explicit pacts.

Difficult if you're a moron, that is.

Overlord Ba'al

Overlord Cyberius Ba'al the Infinite
Overlord and Phareon of the Infinite Necron Galactic Dynasty
https://www.facebook.com/cyberius.baal
User avatar
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed 18 Sep, 2013 00:41
Reputation: 16
Galaxy: Omega
Contact:

Re: Treachery in the 50s

Postby TRACE » Mon 26 Jan, 2015 00:25

DstoneVM wrote:LOL

goood propaganda

TRACE should def be using this event to SLS's advantage, we kinda hoped you would. That was one of the benefits.

I wouldnt call Odins refusal to pact you loyalty, its more like knowing that you were the weaker side and not wanting to get into bed with you.

ACE knows where they belong, where there home is, and where they will be safest. hiding under SLSs skirt wouldnt exactly be the ideal choice for them. They unlike BOW aren't completely useless.


Hmmmm BoW and GM Odin also thought it would be safe to remain in the kingco pact ..... starvation can skew and twist the tightest of friendships ;) I also know many in Ace & WTf are not happy with how things went down they had many friends in BoW

if BoW had choosen to hide under the SLS skirt as u put it their fleets would be alive today !

but i officially and genuinely predict WTF to fall next ....from either a Stab or internal implosion 8-)

User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: Treachery in the 50s

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 26 Jan, 2015 02:47

TRACE wrote:
DstoneVM wrote:LOL

goood propaganda

TRACE should def be using this event to SLS's advantage, we kinda hoped you would. That was one of the benefits.

I wouldnt call Odins refusal to pact you loyalty, its more like knowing that you were the weaker side and not wanting to get into bed with you.

ACE knows where they belong, where there home is, and where they will be safest. hiding under SLSs skirt wouldnt exactly be the ideal choice for them. They unlike BOW aren't completely useless.


Hmmmm BoW and GM Odin also thought it would be safe to remain in the kingco pact ..... starvation can skew and twist the tightest of friendships ;) I also know many in Ace & WTf are not happy with how things went down they had many friends in BoW

if BoW had choosen to hide under the SLS skirt as u put it their fleets would be alive today !

but i officially and genuinely predict WTF to fall next ....from either a Stab or internal implosion 8-)


They imploded once already.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
User avatar
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed 10 Jul, 2013 05:58
Reputation: 5

Re: Treachery in the 50s

Postby Yertle » Tue 27 Jan, 2015 02:28

So, being friends with Trace gets you derbed.

How weird.

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu 21 Mar, 2013 09:56
Reputation: 18
Guild: Q:Oh My God It's So Big!
Contact:

Re: Treachery in the 50s

Postby Overlord Baal » Sat 31 Jan, 2015 00:59

Yertle wrote:So, being friends with Trace gets you derbed.

How weird.


Seems in this instance being friends with King gets you derbed... by King.

I hope other members of the King zerg are taking note!

Phareon Ba'al the Benevolent,
Overlord of the Galactic Dynasty

Overlord Cyberius Ba'al the Infinite
Overlord and Phareon of the Infinite Necron Galactic Dynasty
https://www.facebook.com/cyberius.baal
User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: Treachery in the 50s

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 31 Jan, 2015 05:02

Image

Miss Stewart smiled at your fallacious irrational posting. Do post again to further her amusement.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis

Return to “Nova”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests