the Bow story

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Re: the Bow story

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Mon 26 Jan, 2015 19:38

thehare wrote:
ShadowStalkerz wrote: Do you even KNOW when you are being trolled? :biglaugh:

I think you've had enough and my point(s) have been made. I will leave you to your spin and winning strat. Good chat! (That too is sarcasm incase you didnt know)

;)
Lol I figured you were trolling, was just entertained so I kept it going lol. Gotta do something to pass the time as derbs get souped up lol.

heheh glad you caught on and tbh, even tho I really dont like Balor much (not that he or anyone cares really) I too was just killing time waiting on a fleet to land.

However now Werlin joined the party and "she" likes to follow me around, trying to defend the Royals every time someone tries to rain on their parade. I keep forgetting to block him, her, it (pretty sure its another guy pretending to be a girl tho. One day I will go online and find the Chinese, Japanese, or w/e Asian model site photo list he uses to get his profile pics and then out him much like I did Kira on Kappa. Maybe that will eventually drive him,her, it from the forums for good).

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Mon 26 Jan, 2015 20:10

ShadowStalkerz wrote:WRONG..that says "The Royal Family"...I coinded the short phrase "Royals", and as such it became the monicker by which they all go by today.
lel. Please lay off the petrol or whatever it is has addled your brain so. I realise you think everything revolves around your own illustrious person, but in actual fact, it doesn't. Even if you were the first one to use the shorter phrase here (you weren't, that distinction belongs to Nard), there's no "coining" involved, no ingenuity and no invention. It's just what people call Royals.

also, lol @ everything in your second post.

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Mon 26 Jan, 2015 22:38

Hmmm..I smell male testosterone at play here :think: You are talking to a psychology major bro, and much can be garnered from ones writing style and words used, and I am pretty sure, you're a guy. Infact I bet if I dig deep enough I can find the source of your pic fest. But meh, why bother. Doesnt matter, at least you had the good taste to select a good set of pics over the years. I rather like Asian women tbh, easy on the eyes ;) I just like trolling you I think (poor at times as my skills may be). 8-)
Last edited by ShadowStalkerz on Tue 27 Jan, 2015 01:45, edited 2 times in total.

Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Tue 27 Jan, 2015 00:37

TRACE wrote:
Yertle wrote:ya ACE you should be major players and go only sit on N40 wormhole until rest of the server just like SLS has always done.

They are really good at it and can show you how to bore your players into inactivity too.
What pro active offensive strategy would u implement Genius when facin down the barrel of 4 clusters and completely outnumbered ?? was 5 cluster before we imploded Legio :)

very easy to sound tactically savy when u have zero risks and all the advantages

i also find it funny that people keep saying BoW stab was for the good of the server lol it was food simple as that nothing else mattered
who could resist a 1bil derb pile at premio ratios
Was I tactically savy when I killed your empty FC fleet?

I wouldn't call me Genius so much as just not inept.

Watergate

Postby Watergate » Tue 27 Jan, 2015 00:53

Stopped reading, not sure if someone mentioned this "behind the scenes talks"...

But wtf was given bow by king, so that they could gain advantage for a future king/wtf kill in wkysb, AFTER sls dies. This was both to strengthen wtf fleet, but also relations.
King wasn't included, because balor DID NOT want large losses on his side. He allowed wkysb actives to participate, because someone needed to help wtf to kill bow.
So the plan was, on kings part
-strengthen smaller ally(wtf)
-kill off weak dnh(bow)
-Lose little fleet in crash(king)

King and wkysb at the end doesn't guarantee a easy win, but king vs wtf does.

Just thought I'd share from a "secret source"

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Tue 27 Jan, 2015 01:48

Why any of you ever think Balor does anything that DOESNT help him and his cronies in the long run is beyond me. I mean really?? This is Balor we are talking about. He once told me in a PM he would see my fleets burn and my bases deleted with his magical omnipotent back door skills of account hacking, and suiciders waiting in the wings like some scary ninjas lurking to strike...

But we all know how that one ended dont we Balor?

:shifty:

P.S.

I would at this point add that Balor and his ilk are just over glorified "snakes in the grass" - but that would be giving snakes everywhere a bad name :biglaugh:

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 27 Jan, 2015 02:00

ShadowStalkerz wrote:Nice try tho Wlerin, well known as a lapdog of the "Royals". ;)
Top kek

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Tue 27 Jan, 2015 02:41

Why are people brains so small?

This game isn't segregated by this tag player or that tag player.

It is segregated by the pro players, semi pro players, semi inept, and inept players.

Time and change will surely show who is pro.

So proceed with your so and so is a slave and gonna get killed by so and so blah blah walls of text.

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Tue 27 Jan, 2015 11:38

WHo is pro and who isnt? If you are implying the "Royals" are then I have a mini WoT for you too my friend, as follows:

There is no "pro" to this game. Its about simple math, organization, planning and mostly activity. Anyone who can manage even one of those skills can appear to be "pro". Balor and his lot use every dirty trick in the book because they are NOT "pro" in the sense you are applying the term to describe players in AE. Add to that if they were "pro" then they would strive for a challenge and not try to wipe out everyone on every server so they can sit back and stare into space alone and unstoppable and then in their own minds convince themselves they have some how done something worth bragging about.

You want to know who the real "pros" are? Its the players and guilds who manage to continue to survive in spite of people like Balor and the tricks they use. I mean really, how hard is it to get a pre set team, follow the same pre set plan, use the same preset dirty tactics time and time again, server after server and call themselves "the best of the best", "Royals" or even as you put it..."pro".

The only true "pros" I have ever witnessed are Woggers (WoG tag) from the old days of Fenix who started 90 days late (in the 60s), were TOTAL NEWBS to this game having come from another game called Earth 2025, and yet in spite of those disadvantages rose to dominate the server not with any dirty tricks like the "Royals" use, but thru simple hard work, determination and over all better playing ability as a team than any of the old timers who were already entrenched on that server at the time. Deity Lord WAS (changed "is" to "was" to reflect his retirement and later falling in league with the Royals) probably the best of the best at this game in all things I mentioned, not to mention tactics and I am proud to say I was part of that Wogger family where I learned the ropes of AE and cut my teeth so to speak to become the player I am today. Kudos to him and all former Woggers, the only true "pros" in my mind, with the exception being my fellow WOLFers on Kappa who still to this day survive in spite of Balors best attempts to try and do there what he does on every server, as well as the other guilds left there who helped drive him and his so called "Royals" from Kappa which include: DDOS, KAOS, and yes..even BoW.

So if Balor and his kind are "pros" as u define it, then what does it make those who kicked his butt so bad he is all but a memory in Kappa now?

To THEMIS:

A WARNING?! FOR WHAT? IMPLYING SOMEONE IS CHEATING? SHOW ME WHERE I USE THAT WORD?

WOW...GET A LIFE THEMIS, YOU OVER STEPPED YOUR BOUNDS HERE PAL, WHICH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE WHAT EVERYONE SAYS ABOUT SOME OF YOU MODS - You are closet Balor Supporters or a Balorite/Royal yourself. Pathetic Themis, simply PATHETIC.
Last edited by ShadowStalkerz on Tue 27 Jan, 2015 19:31, edited 5 times in total.

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Tue 27 Jan, 2015 12:07

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site. If you want to know how to appeal from this warning click here.
Quote:
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=132&p=2214841#p2214841 .
You may not use the forum to make accusations of cheating.

Please note, if you have 3 or more active warnings your account will be suspended until the number of active warnings is reduced to 2 or less (warnings expire after 30 days). During this time you will be able to access the forum, read topics and send and receive PMs, but you will be blocked from posting. If your suspension has expired and you are still unable to post, please logout and login again to fix this issue.
There Themis I gave you a REAL reason to give me a warning, double posting. Now do your job legitimately this time pal. Where is my 2nd lemon?
(As if I care)

Infact let me educate you Themis:

trick
trik/
noun
noun: trick; plural noun: tricks

a cunning or skillful act or scheme intended to deceive or outwit someone.

In case you need more clarification since you seem to be ignorant of the definition of the word "trick"....read and learn:

https://www.google.com/#q=define+trick

Btw bud..you subsequent silence since is deafening pal, or do you have egg on your face now? Either give me my 2nd lemon, or take away the 1st one..OR better yet, learn how to do your job right the first (and 2nd) time around.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 27 Jan, 2015 15:25

Says Deity Lord is the best of the best, accuses all Royal members of being immoral.

Does someone want to break the news to him?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Tue 27 Jan, 2015 19:26

You dont need to break the news to me about DL. I know perfectly well he fell into bed with those scumbags. And when you lay down with dogs you are bound to get fleas. It saddened me to no end to see him sacrifice his moral code that he once had when he was my GM in WOG.

I was referring to his time BEFORE he became tainted by those douche bags. Few knew him before Fenix, in fact I wager almost no one did in AE except the small grp of players who were playing AE and Earth 2025 before DL and the rest of us left Earth2025 to come/join them here.

P.S. THEMIS YOU LAZY BUM - WHERE IS MY 2nd LEMON!!!! (Figures you would choose to ignore me, what a worthless Mod)

Ahhh..finally my 2nd lemon...all I can say is its about damn time.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Thu 29 Jan, 2015 01:30

lol wow. the fact that ShadowStalkz was so mad proves I did something right.

Royal players respond favorably to my style because I am smart, honest, and I'm real with people. I also do my best to give a good game experience to my guilds and my allies.

Zerg leaders are dishonest and they place Worship of the Self on a pedestal. They are anti-intellectual. They hate courage, and they hate that players like Red Queen can hold a top rank on say Andromeda. That we succeed based on skill and values and accountability to each other, this drives the enemy into a frothing frenzy.

Really, zerg society, farmland, that whole culture, it drains people dry and they get nothing back. We build communities, we build friendships that are worth more than the BRs. There's a good reason why the anti-Royal side always bleeds talent, which is magnetically attracted to the Royal/KING style pros. I know, because my first cluster J20s was anti-royal, and I realized that they were losers, and that if I wanted an environment where my military science mind and my good ideas could triumph, that I had to join Royal. Then I became one of their top leaders in a pure meritocracy format.

When players follow KWW style leadership, yes they are endorsing our competent management. Yes they are endorsing the action and values style that we live by. But its more than that, they are also rejecting the iniquity, the incompetence, and the worship of self, which is championed by zerg leaders.

Allies do not get betrayed by Royal/KING. WKYSB and WTF have earned and proven their place repeatedly over and over, through ops, loyalty, and hard work. WKYSB and WTF have always been worthy, and it would be wrong for us to place BoW on the same tier as KING/WKYSB/WTF or KWW. That's why all the op leaders from KWW who manage players and bring the game to life agreed on this.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Watergate

Postby Watergate » Thu 29 Jan, 2015 02:00

And further more, we (kingco) needed to strengten or future battle body(wtf), when we kill of sls and need to kill wkysb.
Death to sls
Death to ace
Death to wkysb
Death to wtf

In order.

Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Vaters » Thu 29 Jan, 2015 02:10

It is genuinely funny to see how much hate is on Balor in this chat

Credit does go to Balor for everything the VGMs are able to do on this server, because he won the early server and gave us this environment where we can run ops, and he gives us the freedom to do it.

But Balor's only responsibility for what happened to BOW was in winning the early/mid server and recognizing/shaping the sub-leaders who did run this op, and sanctioning it when we came to him with the idea.

But by all means, continue to tell me about all the dirty tricks Balor himself used to win this crash.

- NightStalker on Nova

Return to “Nova”