the Bow story

Watergate

Re: the Bow story

Postby Watergate » Thu 29 Jan, 2015 02:57

You still smell from that golden shower I mean parachute lol I made funny #weakallies

Tasman
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Tasman » Thu 29 Jan, 2015 09:26

SilverKnight wrote:Funny how SLS is now trying to court *ACE* with the history SLS has with *ACE* ---

The only time anyone invaded N28 successfully is when SLS invaded N28, with assistance of EARTH JG's.

You forgot that little piece of malfeasance didn't you Baal?

I remember it because I was PART OF IT.

SLS has the same credibility to ACE as I do : none.

SLS has less since the ACE LS know that I was facing 7:1 odds against me, and relations between EARTH and ACE were already strained at the time --- SLS though has no excuses of any kind for invading in the first place.
This happened TWO BLOODY YEARS AGO. HOLY CANOLI, but wow. Someone was saying something about SK's grave digging. Allies and enemies switch all the time in wargames.

Balor wrote: Allies do not get betrayed by Royal/KING. WKYSB and WTF have earned and proven their place repeatedly over and over, through ops, loyalty, and hard work. WKYSB and WTF have always been worthy, and it would be wrong for us to place BoW on the same tier as KING/WKYSB/WTF or KWW. That's why all the op leaders from KWW who manage players and bring the game to life agreed on this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!

And I Haven't got the faintest idea about what I'm talking about.
thehare
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: N: King
O: IMP (ex OFACE)
Galaxy: Nova

Postby thehare » Thu 29 Jan, 2015 21:40

Tasman wrote:
Balor wrote: Allies do not get betrayed by Royal/KING. WKYSB and WTF have earned and proven their place repeatedly over and over, through ops, loyalty, and hard work. WKYSB and WTF have always been worthy, and it would be wrong for us to place BoW on the same tier as KING/WKYSB/WTF or KWW. That's why all the op leaders from KWW who manage players and bring the game to life agreed on this.
What an intellectual, well thought out rebuttal you have there :roll:

Facta Non Verba, Deeds not Words.
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 30 Jan, 2015 01:08

thehare wrote:
Tasman wrote:
It challenges his subconscious and imposes feelings of cognitive dissonance. He knows its true, he knows that our human capital and social op speaks for itself, and yet "if I don't believe it, then I refuse to see it" bias endures. ShadowStalkerz likes Kaos and those players. His anti-Royal and pro-Kaos heart is emotional, not rational, so everything must conform to fit within his bias. Same story, other iterations, different server, same thing.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 30 Jan, 2015 02:38

Balor wrote:
thehare wrote:
Tasman wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!
It challenges his subconscious and imposes feelings of cognitive dissonance. He knows its true, he knows that our human capital and social op speaks for itself, and yet "if I don't believe it, then I refuse to see it" bias endures. ShadowStalkerz likes Kaos and those players. His anti-Royal and pro-Kaos heart is emotional, not rational, so everything must conform to fit within his bias. Same story, other iterations, different server, same thing.
Balor wrote:ShadowStalkerz...
Tasman wrote:
What. I'm confused.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 30 Jan, 2015 02:48

eh tbh I just hit the Quote button and assumed it coded correctly. Auto must've missed a bracket. idgaf. I quoted Hare who quoted Tasman, then I said my own things which is plainly written in my own voice. From context should be fairly easy to discern.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 30 Jan, 2015 02:52

I edited the quotes to eliminate the things that weren't relevant to my confusion. Why are you explaining SS's hangups in reference to something Tasman (not SS) was laughing at? I realise the original post was responding to SS, but he's not the one amused by it.

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Q:Oh My God It's So Big!

Postby Overlord Baal » Sat 31 Jan, 2015 00:54

Apologies for the short delay. I had more exciting matters of state to attend to that replying to your drivel, some paint needed to be watched drying, I watched your mother poop, and I watched a snake eat a hamster; all thorough dull but more amusing than you.
DstoneVM wrote:LOL Ba'al wasn't it you, "looking to the future of your empire" which u meant to be your own account, begging to join WKYSB during our last op. That same op that made half your Leadership Team quit, which in truth wasn't even half as successful as some of our other ops.
I have never begged to join anything. Check your sources.

As for "half our leadership team quit" - I believe one member of the team left for some "military deployment" and that's it? Because no one other than my mighty, noble and glorious friend the world-beating SamDynamo left during that time period, for that very reason. Midway effectively handed controls over almost nine months ago. But go on, congratulate yourself on a great coup. No one else will, you might as well feel good about it for a while.
Oh I'm pretty sure WE weren't starving.
Not what my informants tell me.
Even funnier is that you thought it was over for SLS and that you needed to jump ship over a DN speed op, meaning we had no caps to cover us. You thought we were gunna press up the cluster and go after your blob with no LVs lol nooblet
Really, where are you getting this nonsense from? Did you make it up for a creative writing project? I'm sure it impresses your 3rd grade teacher, it doesn't impress anyone else.
Even funnier still is that as a guild you couldn't organize a damn thing that remotely resembled a counter from 2 galaxies away for 20fricken hours, not a single scratch on a WTF/WKYSB/KING Spaceboat.
You ran after about 5 hours. I understand your human need to exaggerate every measurement, and I understand you have this need more than most, but even so, try to keep a rough track of time.
We have had plenty of successful 40s ops and frankly we were having so much fun doing it that we thought if we didnt put our attention elsewhere for a while to ensure you wouldn't quit, our fun would end.
Don't worry, SLS isn't going away, and neither am I.
SLS is much hungrier than we are thats a fricken guarentee. Hope you have enough kickderbs to go around to sustain you. I dont remember my pockets ever being dry, but I know the average SLS member struggles to prod 100%.
I have our production information. We generally hit 100% every week. That's why we're out pacing both King and WKYSB. Facts beat spin.
Oh yea and let me know how that whole ACE thing works out... ::chuckle::
Me too. For their sake.
still waiting on an op from you guys
Noted.

Phareon Ba'al the Benevolent,
Overlord of the Galactic Dynasty
Last edited by Overlord Baal on Sun 01 Feb, 2015 23:05, edited 1 time in total.

Overlord Cyberius Ba'al the Infinite
Overlord and Phareon of the Infinite Necron Galactic Dynasty
https://www.facebook.com/cyberius.baal
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 31 Jan, 2015 04:59

tl;dr

not really, but best answer available.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Vaters » Sat 31 Jan, 2015 16:11

SilverKnight wrote:tl;dr
... Ba'al WoT

- NightStalker on Nova
Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Sun 01 Feb, 2015 20:13

SilverKnight,

A single reply for your single brain cell. Those three pictures were a feeble effort indeed. Is that really the best you could come up with? You had 12 hours to respond. I bet you even needed help.

OLB

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 01 Feb, 2015 21:31

Overlord Baal wrote:SilverKnight,

A single reply for your single brain cell. Those three pictures were a feeble effort indeed. Is that really the best you could come up with? You had 12 hours to respond. I bet you even needed help.

OLB
Your mom said you needed help, but I told her to bite down on the pillow.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Sun 01 Feb, 2015 23:03

SilverKnight wrote:
Overlord Baal wrote:SilverKnight,

OLB
Your mom said you needed help, but I told her to bite down on the pillow.
Yes, she told me you invited her over and talked nonsense from start to finish.

Regarding the biting, she was quite relieved to have something large inside her to fill her up, as your carrot was "dissappointingly small, the effort rather feeble and the experience was rather short-lived." Furthermore she said you under-delivered on the gravy, able to produce "only a minute amount, so that it may as well not have been there at all". Next time you offer to cook for her, let me lend you a recipe book that befits a Queen, and my Queen-mother at that.

Oh, and she peed on your My Little Pony collection on the way out. Said she wasn't going anywhere near your latrine, given how many fleas you've got, she doubted you have the wit to clean a fork let alone a toilet.

Her Majesty the Queen-mother also thinks you can go to night school and learn not to disappoint women. It may take you some years to get it.

Kind regards,

Phaeron Ba'al

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 02 Feb, 2015 02:28

you really need to stop projecting. "My Little Pony" --- that's a you problem.

Tasman
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Tasman » Mon 02 Feb, 2015 05:03

thehare wrote:
Tasman wrote:
I wasn't aware this was a serious comment. I thought Balor was trying to make a joke.

And I Haven't got the faintest idea about what I'm talking about.

Return to “Nova”