the Bow story

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

the Bow story

Postby Baylor » Sat 24 Jan, 2015 19:03

last night I received a Skype instant message, informing me that Bow had been massacred. This brought me pleasure, although I was surprised by the timing and suddenness of it, although I was aware it was supposed to happen "sometime soon."

It would be wrong for me to take credit and to spike the football on this victory, since I didn't do anything, except to authorize our part (one third of the alliance) and to affirm what our allies wanted to do.

Here are a few Skype excerpts that give a pretty good nutshell idea of what went down and why. My reactions were "all natural" and not staged for stylish self-interview purposes of course.

[12:59:14 AM] Witness: 1,079,834,388 credits in space debris
[1:00:04 AM] Witness: 317,742,941 credits in space debris

[1:04:00 AM] Balor: the best part is we all know how I've done absolutely nothing op-specific
[1:05:10 AM] Balor: it was mostly natural grassroots popular support from our allies
[1:05:23 AM] Balor: who wanted to kill them because Bow is useless
[1:05:32 AM] Balor: they have sickness of mind and heart
[1:05:44 AM] Balor: and after all we've done for them they still would've been seduced by zerg balance and screw me over
[1:05:51 AM] Balor: because thats what KAOS and Bow type guys do
[1:06:02 AM] Witness: a few theories were posted, truth is it is all of them that are true
[1:06:20 AM] Balor: no borum yet?
[1:06:30 AM] Balor: its not my victory to spike the football on
[1:06:30 AM] Witness: whats borum?
[1:06:33 AM] Balor: forum
[1:06:37 AM] Balor: boredom+forum

[1:50:44 AM] Balor: everyone internally,allied knows I was useless/inactive for that op
[1:51:26 AM] Witness: u mean just for the op? cough Lolol jk (chuckle)
[1:52:44 AM] Balor: no I mean in general too

Anyway that's pretty much it. We built the N50s 2.0 cluster by breaking the old regime through recurrent, dedicated ops. Even Legio broke a piece of them in that ridiculous long ago crash if you guys remember that. So Bow grew strong, they didn't do diplo, and they didn't do ops, they would tears to my inbox when SLS invaded them, and Bow was so useless at everything that all they could do with 3bil fleet was cry and not even know how to use a little bit of it to run away, to defend, to counter-op, to do anything other than be a floating derb pile, which we decided was the best and fairest fate for them and all of our shipyard queues.

I'm sure I will think up additional and snappy comments I want to add to this short history. Congrats to all the superactive op leaders and their crew. What makes me most proud of this victory is that you did it all on your own and without my direct support. Is that not the definition of true mastery? It's one thing to do it and be able to do something, it's quite another to teach others how to do it.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AA]

Re: the Bow story

Postby Gamer798 » Sat 24 Jan, 2015 19:09

Your innocent as always.
Got worried for minute you actually did something bad.... :lolol:

Everywhere and nowhere
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sat 24 Jan, 2015 19:12

Yea kaos/bow got killed by its own incompetent leadership, personal vanity and worthless, treacherous nature. Common story we've heard it all before. All I did was bless it. I didn't even know you played this server.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AA]

Postby Gamer798 » Sat 24 Jan, 2015 19:26

I'm usually around on every server. Nothing new for you.

Everywhere and nowhere
Watergate

Postby Watergate » Sat 24 Jan, 2015 19:59

yes very sneaky.
bow: "we dont need to worry, they are probably launching a ninja against sls. dont worry, we are dnh. keep fleet there"

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 24 Jan, 2015 20:06

This was a case of BoW leadership being disconnected from The KING leadership, and with the diplo fail, they assumed something they should not have. If you are not a little paranoid, you are not informed.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Morkul

Postby Morkul » Sat 24 Jan, 2015 20:52

BoW utterly useless, as usual!

But to lie and backstab like WTF? did? Both BoW and WTF? are nothing but useless for anything but food :)

Shadow of the Dragon
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Shadow of the Dragon » Sat 24 Jan, 2015 21:34

I kinda saw this thing to happen almost an year ago. Im just surprised BoW managed to survive this far. Hell, they did better than we did in Lift. Except for the part where they got derbed by allied guild, but I can totally see the reasons why.

Too bad Im just a filthy simmer in this server. I would've loved to smash my fleet against Odin's, just for the old times' sake. :)

Anyway, all the credit for the planners and those involved.

- Ezio Auditore

ASTROEMPIRES: Where criticizing people who made the game, playing as free account or calling out those that use scripts might lead you to be fined or banned
ASTROEMPIRES Community Forum: Where it will take you an eternity to write a single post because of lag

ASTROEMPIRES The future is Now
Noctem

Postby Noctem » Sun 25 Jan, 2015 00:06

Bow wanted to do the same to us but were too incompetent. Hopefully now SLS has an ally the server will endure for a bit longer seeing as the special kids are now in bed together. Shortbus4life

Thanks to WKYSB and King for getting involved, it was a lot of fun.

Morkul

Postby Morkul » Sun 25 Jan, 2015 01:37

Noctem wrote:Bow wanted to do the same to us but were too incompetent. Hopefully now SLS has an ally the server will endure for a bit longer seeing as the special kids are now in bed together. Shortbus4life

Even though I'm a KING member I do know Bow and have friends there and in WTF? and I'm 100% sure that BoW would never attack WTF?. This for several reasons, incompetence is one. But I really dislike that WTF? are spreading lies just to get their actions justified. Hopefully will our leadership look thru the WTF? lies and demolish them, so both WTF? and BOW will be under KING power.

Noctem

Postby Noctem » Sun 25 Jan, 2015 01:57

Morkul wrote:
Noctem wrote:Bow wanted to do the same to us but were too incompetent. Hopefully now SLS has an ally the server will endure for a bit longer seeing as the special kids are now in bed together. Shortbus4life

Even though I'm a KING member I do know Bow and have friends there and in WTF? and I'm 100% sure that BoW would never attack WTF?. This for several reasons, incompetence is one. But I really dislike that WTF? are spreading lies just to get their actions justified. Hopefully will our leadership look thru the WTF? lies and demolish them, so both WTF? and BOW will be under KING power.
No lies and our actions are justified. Talk to your leadership if you're unsure

Morkul

Postby Morkul » Sun 25 Jan, 2015 02:05

Noctem wrote:
Morkul wrote:

No lies and our actions are justified. Talk to your leadership if you're unsure

There is/was no way that BoW where to attack WTF? and you know it! It was WTF? lies that my leadership believed but hopefully will the truth soon come and things till turn... I know I'm not alone in KING to know about this lies and soon enough more will know.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 25 Jan, 2015 02:19

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Sun 25 Jan, 2015 06:54

Hmmm...

So lets see if I got this straight:

BoW was DNH to the guild that attacked them. And because BoW was in the minds/opinion of others thought to be "useless", they were back stabbed and derbed? And now here is Balor claiming not to take credit, but yet creates a Forum post, when he admits the forums are "borums" and that he by his own words here is "inactive and useless himself - generally speaking".
[1:06:20 AM] Balor: no borum yet?
[1:06:30 AM] Balor: its not my victory to spike the football on
[1:06:30 AM] Witness: whats borum?
[1:06:33 AM] Balor: forum
[1:06:37 AM] Balor: boredom+forum

[1:50:44 AM] Balor: everyone internally,allied knows I was useless/inactive for that op
[1:51:26 AM] Witness: u mean just for the op? cough Lolol jk (chuckle)
[1:52:44 AM] Balor: no I mean in general too
/facepalm

This just reminds me of why you and your douchebag friends were ran out of Kappa, and I hear even there you are "trying" to get accounts still to this day. Add to the fact the attackers used the cover of a DNH to accomplish this just proves the lack of skill and determination to get the job done on the up an up. Why didnt you just drop the DNH THEN go for them? Because maybe that would mean some actual TRUE effort on the part of those invloved? Thats not good planning, thats not even worth bragging about at all..thats just dirty handed Royalist tactics and pathetic as usual.

Get a life Balor, and stop saying one thing then doing the other, in an attempt to feed your own ego while trying to convince others that is exactly what you arent doing. Even a 1st year psych major can see thru that bs.

To BoW - sorry you were the victim of another Royalist douchebag move, but I guess douchebags will be douchebags and you should never had trusted ANYTHING they say...DNH pact or not.

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
Shadow of the Dragon
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Shadow of the Dragon » Sun 25 Jan, 2015 12:54

ShadowStalkerz wrote:To BoW - sorry you were the victim of another Royalist douchebag move, but I guess douchebags will be douchebags and you should never had trusted ANYTHING they say...DNH pact or not.
BoW leadership asking King to take the fight to WTF? and spare BoW, is something I could very likely to see happen. C'mon, we are talking about a guild which kicked their ally out of Odin's secret friendly alliancy just because the ally guild's GM was trying to get them use skype.. "I see you dont want to be a part of this alliance anymore, so therefore I accept your resign. Have a nice day". All I asked that we could use Skype for meetings.

So Im sorry but I really do believe those things happened as they were told.

Now Im ofcourse just wasting my time here. It is forum afterall. But thought about sharing something from the past.

- Ezio Auditore

ASTROEMPIRES: Where criticizing people who made the game, playing as free account or calling out those that use scripts might lead you to be fined or banned
ASTROEMPIRES Community Forum: Where it will take you an eternity to write a single post because of lag

ASTROEMPIRES The future is Now

Return to “Nova”