Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: GORR/WTF/RAWR/LOLI/GO/Me2/UCorp
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: KWW wins the server

Postby Big_Lebowski » Sat 21 Mar, 2015 05:20

Hey SLS way to zerg.

nlbnvs

I just want my rug back man, It really tied the room together.

Your Jeffery Lebowski, I'm the dude and that's what you call me.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 20:38

Yertle wrote:Not to interrupt your obsession with balor who destroyed you and nova so bad he had to semi-retire for two years but...

Yes I killed your main ninja account trace and his carriers.

Yes, I caused your leadership to quit with a tiny little 40 invasion.

No, I might have recalled from N40's once maybe but can't remember it.

Splitting attempt of King and wkysb is weak and pathetic like the rest of SLS leadership. You see King saved wkysb from brony and helped them win 20's because we like them. And wtf? from oblivion and defeat top guild AA and win 30's because we like them.

King is happy to hand them the server. because we like them.
KING was instrumental in unifying the 20s --- by making it possible for EARTH and WKYSB to be friends, leading to the merger. Without KING BRONY would still be farming the N20s treating WKYSB as a ginger stepchild.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Q:Oh My God It's So Big!

Postby Overlord Baal » Wed 25 Mar, 2015 00:11

SilverKnight wrote:
Yertle wrote:Not to interrupt your obsession with balor who destroyed you and nova so bad he had to semi-retire for two years but...

Yes I killed your main ninja account trace and his carriers.

Yes, I caused your leadership to quit with a tiny little 40 invasion.

No, I might have recalled from N40's once maybe but can't remember it.

Splitting attempt of King and wkysb is weak and pathetic like the rest of SLS leadership. You see King saved wkysb from brony and helped them win 20's because we like them. And wtf? from oblivion and defeat top guild AA and win 30's because we like them.

King is happy to hand them the server. because we like them.
KING was instrumental in unifying the 20s --- by making it possible for EARTH and WKYSB to be friends, leading to the merger. Without KING BRONY would still be farming the N20s treating WKYSB as a ginger stepchild.
Oh by the gods, you've popped up again to share your idiocy once more. And I used enough rohipnol on you that normally comatoses your mother for a week. Next time you come round asking for sweets I'll just shoot you with my death stars.

Olb

Overlord Cyberius Ba'al the Infinite
Overlord and Phareon of the Infinite Necron Galactic Dynasty
https://www.facebook.com/cyberius.baal
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 25 Mar, 2015 08:17

OLB, here's your sign...

Be sure to wear it on your chest so everyone is properly forewarned.

And since the WH goes to my home galaxy, it's only a 12 hour journey to come visit.

Death Stars... hmmm bring them. My Ion frigates need a snack.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Thu 26 Mar, 2015 09:46

I have no need for your old brithday presents.

I would utterly destroy both your ion frigates that makes your puny 'fleet'. Don't tempt me.

OLB

DamnYankee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby DamnYankee » Sun 29 Mar, 2015 17:44

The Yertle/Overlord Baal exchanges have been extremely entertaining. Someone tell Yertle to get back on the forum and post. I need to be entertained!

I blame Seldon by default.
Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0
LT wrote:...Hey I think am joining the Damn Yankee club so blame seldon...
Note to self: Intellectual debates with the mindless are truly pointless.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 30 Mar, 2015 07:49

DamnYankee wrote:The Yertle/Overlord Baal exchanges have been extremely entertaining. Someone tell Yertle to get back on the forum and post. I need to be entertained!
I blame Seldon for not Yertle not showing up for our entertainment.

SELDON!!!!!!

Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Wed 01 Apr, 2015 08:35

Yertle king yertle oh glorious me
Ba'al was too lame and was boring to me
but i have responded as true winners do
and derbed 70 million Ba'al fleets
now what will he do

For me I will await
for lame to abate
and tell how he meant to
fail being great

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Wed 01 Apr, 2015 22:52

I have already congratulated Nightsalker on the first successful op since Christmas. Must be a relief for you both to finally get one to land!

I must also congratulate you on coming up with something vaguely resembling poetry, ugly though it may be. I know you didn't get any help from your mother or sister since they're somewhat tied up, literally, with several things occupying their time, so I assume you did it all on your own. I must point out, however, that some of your claims are rather exaggerated; I lost a small drekon occupation force rather than the 70 million you fantasise about killing. Such exaggeration does nothing for you, especially when you boast about having a nine inch member, given the scale of exaggeration here it's no wonder I mistook you first for a little girl.

I also wonder quite why you are claiming to have done any damage yourself; your ships are slow and are anchored in the lower 00's. Unless, of course, you are implicity admitting to cheating? I'll be charitable and assume you're deluded instead of multying.

Anyway, congratulations on landing; a minor slip in our defences. Enjoy your treasure whilst you can.

Overlord Ba'al

Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Thu 02 Apr, 2015 00:37

wow, you congratulated someone? They must be really really honored.

Must be like that time a 6 yr old told me she was proud of me. High praise.

Yet again nothing new; Mother, multi'ing, member size issues. The standard creative low socioeconomic trash talk fail.

It's all you got I guess.

[King] Archillies vs [~SLS~] Galactic Dynasty losses: 265145/891095

Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Vaters » Thu 02 Apr, 2015 01:30

Yertle wrote: It was yertle who declared a moratrium on 40's invasions.

It was necessary after watching SLS nearly crumble from a little tiny ity bity invasion of N40.

But I guess based on Baal and Trace words that you have now recovered full do nothing but mouth and sim strength.

Looks like it might be getting time to play again.

Seems SLS is ready to wake the sleeping dog.
Oh! Proves very prophetic!
TRACE wrote: i will concede that to many ninjas were getting in due to inactivity and laziness but we have blooded in new guys and fixed that
Mhmm, certainly appears as if you've fixed it.

- NightStalker on Nova
Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Thu 02 Apr, 2015 08:57

Yertle wrote:wow, you congratulated someone? They must be really really honored.
I always congratulate a good effort. You rarely hear words of praise, of course, since you normally fail.
Must be like that time a 6 yr old told me she was proud of me. High praise.
Now we know you are lying.
Yet again nothing new; Mother, multi'ing, member size issues. The standard creative low socioeconomic trash talk fail.

It's all you got I guess.
Thirty million year old humour circuits. And yet still more witty than you can muster.
[King] Archillies vs [~SLS~] Galactic Dynasty losses: 265145/891095
A small set back. But somewhat different to the seventy million you claimed you'd taken. How's that three milimetre chicken phallus working out for you? I've several you can borrow that are the right size; you need the right size plug and play adaptors. You'll probably need to get rid of your STD's first.

Kind regards,

Overlord Ba'al

Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Thu 02 Apr, 2015 15:44

From the projection coming from your post, that would be embarrassing to an average or above person, we can now deduct that you desperately mask a sense of inadequacy. Undoubtedly this evolved from your mommy issues. Which led to the risky behavior that got you the venereal disease.

I see this is yet unresolved by your it's complicated facebook relationship status with the big friend following of nobody.

We also still find joy in the fact that so many people in the guild, in which your are not GM, still ignore your dribble; I can't imagine why.

Anywho, when I eventually spend all my new credits, I'll be around to be congratulated again.

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Fri 03 Apr, 2015 22:08

Your English grammar teacher should be sacked. It took my circuits a few nanoseconds longer to work out what you were dribbling on about this time. More nonsense, more non sequitor, more utterly unintelligable drivel befitting a village idiot rather that a imperial leader.

:naughty:

Don't mis-read; I didn't congratulate you, but Nightstalker on another successful operation. You were clearly kept well away from the planning of such a thing. Unless of course you are now admitting to using multis - this being the only reason that your leviathan-speed empire was able to attain 'new credits' on a cruiser speed operation. I do hope you don't cheat.

:think:

Overlord Ba'al

(using pictures so you understand more clearly)

Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Sat 04 Apr, 2015 00:19

yertle king yertle oh glorious me
ba'al is too dull to believe in me
not sure who he thinks i am
but pretty clear to see