I heard SLS got raped

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

I heard SLS got raped

Postby Baylor » Sat 04 Jul, 2015 02:30

Title says it best really. I'm still finding out details and trophy BRs as I write!

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: I heard SLS got raped

Postby Yertle » Sat 04 Jul, 2015 06:06

yertle oh yertle oh glorious me
it is so bad i can hardly breathe
I would try to tell you how terrible it was
but words cannot express what I can't even believe
I have spent near an hour
troubled how to rhyme utter failure.

100+ mil killed
70+ mil disbanded

The one single hit they made satty forgot to move 200,000 recs. :shock:

Little Hammer????? How did you let that happen sls? And wyvern disbanded the rank 27 fleet? and Tasman?

epic failure

Oh glorious me

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sun 05 Jul, 2015 11:13

Well you know what they say; got a problem? need some credits? Just wait a couple of days for SLS to fail the op. Then you'll get derb deliveries in your own stronghold: N00 (twice), N20s, to name only thrice.

Wait, nobody says that. I say that, concocted just now for the first time.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Vaters » Sun 05 Jul, 2015 19:32

- NightStalker on Nova
Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Q:Oh My God It's So Big!

Postby Overlord Baal » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 09:44

What an amusing thread from the forum's attention whores. Rumours of SLS's demise are (as usual) greatly exaggerated. 170m is less than 1.5% of SLS's active fleet.

The real story of our fateful op is one of activity. SLS synced 2b within 5 seconds which for a server or alliance that Balor keeps telling everyone is dead is fantastic. Indeed, even allowing for inflation the sync was better than Balor's best attempts - and that was when there were more than 15 people actively playing Axis-zerg forces!

Our special friends inside WKYSB tell a very different story to the one being boast about here: panic in WKYSB HQ, desperate calls to King to rescue them, desperate calls across other servers for pilots to drive their multis, chaos due to incredibly poor scanning, and the Axis-zerg's dreadful invason attempt against the Grand Alliance in N41. Given that 2b Grand Alliance forces were heading to N22, all the Axis-zerg had to do was get 3/4b synced and SLS would have been in real trouble. Despite three sets of launch orders being posted, corrected, pilots flown in, chairs quickly changing in Axis-Zerg forces, the Grand Alliance was easily able to get under the 'invasion' and force it to recall. That attempt was laughable.

The real story of our op is that the Axis-zerg's activity is woeful - held together by no more than 15-20 players keeping a number of multis going and desperately scrabbling for help when SLS come. Unlike the Axis, the Grand Alliance doesn't have an army of gate multis and is out numbered 3:1 - ops are always going to be difficult for us. No big deal. What is a huge deal for the zerg is that they are hemoraging activity and are simply in no position to threaten Alliance forces in Alliance territory. Odd ninja's always get through to one of their many multi-gate empires; and small scale destruction results. But far from Balor's pontifications that Nova is 'won' - the op, and the subsequent desperate reaction from the Zerg shows that it is still SLS in the driving seat.

The last time he Zerg were this desperate their allies BoW found out the hard way what Balor and his cronies are really like. WTF? should start getting worried again.

Overlord Ba'al the (liberal) Misanthrope

Overlord Cyberius Ba'al the Infinite
Overlord and Phareon of the Infinite Necron Galactic Dynasty
https://www.facebook.com/cyberius.baal
thehare
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: N: King
O: IMP (ex OFACE)

Postby thehare » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 00:27

Overlord Baal wrote:What an amusing thread from the forum's attention whores. Rumours of SLS's demise are (as usual) greatly exaggerated. 170m is less than 1.5% of SLS's active fleet.

The real story of our fateful op is one of activity. SLS synced 2b within 5 seconds which for a server or alliance that Balor keeps telling everyone is dead is fantastic. Indeed, even allowing for inflation the sync was better than Balor's best attempts - and that was when there were more than 15 people actively playing Axis-zerg forces!

Our special friends inside WKYSB tell a very different story to the one being boast about here: panic in WKYSB HQ, desperate calls to King to rescue them, desperate calls across other servers for pilots to drive their multis, chaos due to incredibly poor scanning, and the Axis-zerg's dreadful invason attempt against the Grand Alliance in N41. Given that 2b Grand Alliance forces were heading to N22, all the Axis-zerg had to do was get 3/4b synced and SLS would have been in real trouble. Despite three sets of launch orders being posted, corrected, pilots flown in, chairs quickly changing in Axis-Zerg forces, the Grand Alliance was easily able to get under the 'invasion' and force it to recall. That attempt was laughable.

The real story of our op is that the Axis-zerg's activity is woeful - held together by no more than 15-20 players keeping a number of multis going and desperately scrabbling for help when SLS come. Unlike the Axis, the Grand Alliance doesn't have an army of gate multis and is out numbered 3:1 - ops are always going to be difficult for us. No big deal. What is a huge deal for the zerg is that they are hemoraging activity and are simply in no position to threaten Alliance forces in Alliance territory. Odd ninja's always get through to one of their many multi-gate empires; and small scale destruction results. But far from Balor's pontifications that Nova is 'won' - the op, and the subsequent desperate reaction from the Zerg shows that it is still SLS in the driving seat.

The last time he Zerg were this desperate their allies BoW found out the hard way what Balor and his cronies are really like. WTF? should start getting worried again.

Overlord Ba'al the (liberal) Misanthrope
That's a really nice spin considering all you did was ending up losing 170m fleet. Congrats :roll:

Facta Non Verba, Deeds not Words.
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 02:52

wow baal only used term multi 4 times attempting to justify his utter failure.

s u c c i n c t ! so many word makes you look even dumber than that OP did.

Only baal could make that possible.

1.5% of active fleet?

ya right, Or 15% of your non caps prime OP top 30 fleets. You know.. the spreadsheet crew you only 'invite' on all your ops that cause you to babble the word multi incessantly.

I did notice you uselessly on way home while guildmates needed backup... again.

Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB

Postby Vaters » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 23:50

Oh Ba'al. I did enjoy the read!

The "grand alliance" recognizes that they are the underdog here, so why do you keep using top dog tactics? WH moves, giving your enemy 12 hours notice? These are the type of things SLS just doesn't have the fleet for. Especially considering your gate network. It was 2 hours for your frigates to get to your only lvl 8 gate! Imagine had you tried to move HCs, or caps off the WH? Dear oh dear, the slaughter would have been complete.

You have to change tactics. WH moves aren't an option for you. Sometimes they'll work, like if you WH'd the 50s tomorrow perhaps we wouldn't bother to move against you... But they only succeed because we let them, not because they're a tactically sound plan.

Our entire op crew was in N29 preparing to launch against N41. Our caps were in N29, nobody could make it to N24 fast enough to contest an N22 landing - and so the one piece of credit I'll give you is that you did a good job on timing. But even if we had been in N24, rallied as I wish we'd been, I'd still have let you land and again, the slaughter would have just been all the worse.

You came off lucky because of timing.

- NightStalker on Nova
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Wed 05 Aug, 2015 17:24

http://faboo.org/eddie/nova/publicPlayer/playerid/8097" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yet another successful incursion of SLS into N19 for massive base pillages.

Naturally, it ended in a net 20 million loss.

But by SLS standards...
That is a success.

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Thu 06 Aug, 2015 20:06

Well, at least it wasn't in rhyme.

You know Wyvern is Austrailian, with what's happening to that country right now I really think you should leave off the gloating, otherwise you just look like a bully... seriously, it's bad for them right now, really, really bad.

Bests,

Overlord Ba'al

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Mon 10 Aug, 2015 15:18

Overlord Baal wrote:Well, at least it wasn't in rhyme.

You know Wyvern is Austrailian, with what's happening to that country right now I really think you should leave off the gloating, otherwise you just look like a bully... seriously, it's bad for them right now, really, really bad.

Bests,

Overlord Ba'al
It's okay, you can mock again now, two days is more than enough for any fleshy to get over a sporting event (even if it is cricket or Brokian-hypercricket), as you humans say 'it's only a game' and besides, I think Wyvern just made about 30 million pillaging inactive WKYSB bank accounts so all looks pretty even now. Still, he's Australian, it's best to use very short words and simple sentences so as not to confuse him - that imbecile Yertle will be immensely grateful too.

Kind regards,

Overlord Ba'al.

Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 23:11

Is retroben Australian too? Cause I see his fleet is down under now.

Down under 15 mil that is.

Oh glorious me

Return to “Nova”