SLS is being surprise-raided by Alliance

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

SLS is being surprise-raided by Alliance

Postby Baylor » Sat 31 Oct, 2015 18:59

generally sup. Alliance is chilling/farming. No idea about the SLS reaction; awaiting a response from their press secretary or media personality.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: SLS is being surprise-raided by Alliance

Postby Yertle » Sat 31 Oct, 2015 19:16

So Trace attempted to troll magma... :shock:
[~SLS~] T¦R¦A¦C¦E Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report Oct 28 2015, 21:58:03
2 dozen lol , u really love urself dont ya ! ... by all means go for it ..... starting to look like that under ur GMship, u lack the ability to close out this server with a massive zerg behind u , im just trying to help u out here pal people are beginning write jokes and songs about it ! Valar wants it , NS wants it , but King cant grow a pair ..... so less witless deflections and more conviction young man
[~SLS~] T¦R¦A¦C¦E Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report Oct 28 2015, 18:06:06
When u gonna crash us ? From talkin to the other 2 ur the one all scared, they're up for it ! Over 20bil Zerg v SLS , how much do u need ? Everyone wants off nova cat and mouse is gettin boring
3 days later magma is sitting in N40 and no Trace :clap: :clap:

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Q:Oh My God It's So Big!

Postby Overlord Baal » Sun 01 Nov, 2015 20:31

I see Balor's leading from the front again, as usual.

Overlord Cyberius Ba'al the Infinite
Overlord and Phareon of the Infinite Necron Galactic Dynasty
https://www.facebook.com/cyberius.baal
thehare
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: N: King
O: IMP (ex OFACE)
Galaxy: Nova

Postby thehare » Sun 01 Nov, 2015 21:54

Overlord Baal wrote:I see Balor's leading from the front again, as usual.
Deflection of the issues at hand, as usual.

Facta Non Verba, Deeds not Words.
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Postby TRACE » Mon 02 Nov, 2015 19:57

Yertle wrote:So Trace attempted to troll magma... :shock:
[~SLS~] T¦R¦A¦C¦E Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report Oct 28 2015, 21:58:03
2 dozen lol , u really love urself dont ya ! ... by all means go for it ..... starting to look like that under ur GMship, u lack the ability to close out this server with a massive zerg behind u , im just trying to help u out here pal people are beginning write jokes and songs about it ! Valar wants it , NS wants it , but King cant grow a pair ..... so less witless deflections and more conviction young man
[~SLS~] T¦R¦A¦C¦E Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report Oct 28 2015, 18:06:06
When u gonna crash us ? From talkin to the other 2 ur the one all scared, they're up for it ! Over 20bil Zerg v SLS , how much do u need ? Everyone wants off nova cat and mouse is gettin boring
3 days later magma is sitting in N40 and no Trace :clap: :clap:
Troll Magma nah hes to fragile for that and ive nothing against him .... was more to provoke him into stepping up , and he did ... he landed in 40 .... and ?? we gonna crash or stare ? surely u didnt bring 9.3 bil to hit a few bases ... SLS is ready there will be no retreat or running so come at us and lets do this

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Mon 02 Nov, 2015 22:24

TRACE wrote:
Troll Magma nah hes to fragile for that and ive nothing against him .... was more to provoke him into stepping up , and he did ... he landed in 40 .... and ?? we gonna crash or stare ? surely u didnt bring 9.3 bil to hit a few bases ... SLS is ready there will be no retreat or running so come at us and lets do this
Quite bloody right! King have been moaning and grunting about having won the server for almost two years. I don't know what's worse, seeing my allies' bases raided or listening to that idiot Yertle or his toddler play mates and their incessant nonsense.

Come on King, stop procastinating. You've got your 3:1 advantage. We're ready. Let's have a final show down. We'll even prioritise King targets above all in the crash, just so you feel our love directly. That'll give you yet another advantage.

Come.

OLB

thehare
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby thehare » Tue 03 Nov, 2015 02:31

Overlord Baal wrote: Quite bloody right! King have been moaning and grunting about having won the server for almost two years. I don't know what's worse, seeing my allies' bases raided or listening to that idiot Yertle or his toddler play mates and their incessant nonsense.
And for all intents and purposes, we have. 2/6 clusters are in ruin, 3/6 belong to King and co, while only 1 remaining cluster contains any sort of opposition. You are unable to exert any sort of influence on the server (outside of the 40s) besides very occasional ninja ops, which by and large have done very little to damage us, or to feed yourself.

Congrats, SLS has survived largely because players in our alliance prioritized other servers over putting in the little effort it would take to crash your guild. I for one wouldn't like to be in the position of having posed too little a threat to my enemies to have them not care about shooting me, but hey that's just me.

PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Tue 03 Nov, 2015 02:42

yay, im going to get more xp!

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Tue 03 Nov, 2015 06:23

I see Only Little Boys is obsessing about yertle again. Let me help you with your yertle fetish:

yertle oh yertle oh glorious me
Baal in a box
he so little to me
i poke and prod him
what does he do
nothing like always
but make up names for you

Alex Row
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B:GODS
N:KING
F:XI
P:ROYAL

Postby Alex Row » Tue 03 Nov, 2015 15:16

i just hope SLS will be good hosts and provide their guests with food and beer/wine

NI GM

Whenever there is some sort of trouble on Nova your name always is in the mix of it 1 way or another - Maverick

What are you scheming this time Alex? And don't tell me you ain't cause i know you too well - Voodoo Witch Doctor
Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Tue 03 Nov, 2015 23:14

Alex Row wrote:i just hope SLS will be good hosts and provide their guests with food and beer/wine
If you guys showered once ina while and didn't try to touch each other at the dinner table, you'd find us far more accepting, you dirty oiks.

OLB

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Tue 03 Nov, 2015 23:14

PowerVerde wrote:yay, im going to get more xp!
I'll make it quick, don't worry.

OLB

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Tue 03 Nov, 2015 23:18

thehare wrote:Congrats, SLS has survived largely because players in our alliance prioritized other servers over putting in the little effort it would take to crash your guild. I for one wouldn't like to be in the position of having posed too little a threat to my enemies to have them not care about shooting me, but hey that's just me.
Oh, sure, you've never tried like a thousand times before or anything to get in... :oops: ... you've always been 'too busy' or 'attention elsewhere'... :mrgreen: ... and NightStalker and his gang have never, ever, said how desperate they've been to end the server! :biglaugh:

If I can bring you back to reality for a moment, you guys have tried for 20 months with a 3:1 advantage and have failed each and every time. It's been a pathetic effort from you guys and a great effort from us. But the numbers have eventually caught up with us, so be it. If we die, we die well, killing retards, smiling as we go.

OLB

PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Wed 04 Nov, 2015 00:32

Overlord Baal wrote:
PowerVerde wrote:yay, im going to get more xp!
I'll make it quick, don't worry.

OLB
You mean you will be there when it matters? wow

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
thehare
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby thehare » Wed 04 Nov, 2015 01:40

Overlord Baal wrote:
thehare wrote:Congrats, SLS has survived largely because players in our alliance prioritized other servers over putting in the little effort it would take to crash your guild. I for one wouldn't like to be in the position of having posed too little a threat to my enemies to have them not care about shooting me, but hey that's just me.
Oh, sure, you've never tried like a thousand times before or anything to get in... :oops: ... you've always been 'too busy' or 'attention elsewhere'... :mrgreen: ... and NightStalker and his gang have never, ever, said how desperate they've been to end the server! :biglaugh:

If I can bring you back to reality for a moment, you guys have tried for 20 months with a 3:1 advantage and have failed each and every time. It's been a pathetic effort from you guys and a great effort from us. But the numbers have eventually caught up with us, so be it. If we die, we die well, killing retards, smiling as we go.

OLB
Where did I say that those who decided to stick it out and sim in N didn't try to invade the 40s? It's been attempted, and due to the issue I listed above has been an event that was postponed until now. Though my original point still stands that those people who left their accounts to do nothing but sim in N wouldn't have done so if SLS was a serious threat.

There is a difference between having 3x your fleet in active fleet, and having a large portion of that fleet simply acting as an inacto meatshield. I'll be the first to admit plenty of people on our side either got bored of N or became complacent simply due to the fact SLS was not a significant threat and did not warrant their attention.

If we die, we die well, killing retards, smiling as we go.
Ironic, because at the end of the day the "retards", as you so put it, ended up outplaying you due to the policies and plans brought about by them throughout the server. But hey, I'll agree with you on one point, both sides will be smiling as long as the server doesn't crash with our fleets. Blob crashes, though be it short, are always a pretty fun way to spend an evening (even if it's just venting furiously at the screen because you were shot 5 seconds into the battle) .

Return to “Nova”