PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Re: SLS is being surprise-raided by Alliance

Postby PowerVerde » Wed 04 Nov, 2015 04:44

thehare wrote: (...)my original point still stands that those people who left their accounts to do nothing but sim in N wouldn't have done so if SLS was a serious threat.
This.
Anyone that knows me can just check my xp rank and quickly realise how long ago I stoped caring/playing Nova lol

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Q:Oh My God It's So Big!

Postby Overlord Baal » Wed 04 Nov, 2015 14:23

thehare wrote:Where did I say that those who decided to stick it out and sim in N didn't try to invade the 40s? It's been attempted, and due to the issue I listed above has been an event that was postponed until now. Though my original point still stands that those people who left their accounts to do nothing but sim in N wouldn't have done so if SLS was a serious threat.

There is a difference between having 3x your fleet in active fleet, and having a large portion of that fleet simply acting as an inacto meatshield. I'll be the first to admit plenty of people on our side either got bored of N or became complacent simply due to the fact SLS was not a significant threat and did not warrant their attention.
Right, yes of course, those other 100 plus times you tried didn't count because you weren't really trying. We believe you. :bleh:
thehare wrote: Ironic, because at the end of the day the "retards", as you so put it, ended up outplaying you due to the policies and plans brought about by them throughout the server. But hey, I'll agree with you on one point, both sides will be smiling as long as the server doesn't crash with our fleets. Blob crashes, though be it short, are always a pretty fun way to spend an evening (even if it's just venting furiously at the screen because you were shot 5 seconds into the battle) .
If by backstabbing, cheating and generally bullying other guilds into submission, fair enough. If you mean by running multi accounts, feeding yourselves, building Balor's classic pyramid schemes and generally cheating as best you can, well, I guess that's true as well. :nonono

Overlord Cyberius Ba'al the Infinite
Overlord and Phareon of the Infinite Necron Galactic Dynasty
https://www.facebook.com/cyberius.baal
thehare
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: N: King
O: IMP (ex OFACE)
Galaxy: Nova

Postby thehare » Wed 04 Nov, 2015 16:52

Overlord Baal wrote: Right, yes of course, those other 100 plus times you tried didn't count because you weren't really trying. We believe you. :bleh:
Wow, it was 100+ times?! Either I have a terrible memory, or someone has a knack for over exaggerating.
Overlord Baal wrote: If by backstabbing, cheating and generally bullying other guilds into submission, fair enough. If you mean by running multi accounts, feeding yourselves, building Balor's classic pyramid schemes and generally cheating as best you can, well, I guess that's true as well. :nonono
1) Have our politics been exactly "clean" throughout the server? No. This is, at the end of the day, a *war* game. Either play to win the game or you will likely end up losing. I could care less about your e-honour or ethics.

2) I resent any accusations of cheating. Do you have any proof for these accusations? Either way you are breaching rule 9.1 of the forum's ToS, not that I really care (nor do I think you care either). Funny enough, I think the admins care about this forum to the same extent that the players care about this game (which is to say "not at all"), so I'll be surprised if you get yellow carded for it.

Facta Non Verba, Deeds not Words.
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Thu 05 Nov, 2015 06:13

You can be assured that they are doing exactly everything they accuse others of and much much more.
It is the same excuse all the losers use when they cheat.
Everyone else does it.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 06 Nov, 2015 05:34

well I promise not to be too harsh on Baal and Trace. it would be more sporting if SLS had a larger quantity borum warriors.

I think you overstate our strengths and understate SLS strengths. to crash a 9bil blob you want about 1.5x to ensure victory. the fact is for 2 years and such, really the time has blurred together and flown by from my view, we haven't tried to put together a killing op. A standard model ninja op is not a killing op. The 6bil that landed on N40 edge that had you guys shaking in ye boots, that is much more fleet than we have ever launched on 40s.

let's see. I am feeling a little lyrical. Baal's face is red, Trace is blue, and SLS is dead.

Yea I may have spiked the football and declared victory a little early on that one thread, but the truth is that I was bored and I still think it was an accurate assessment. We've launched at least dozens of ninja ops, some of them were recalls, several of them were limited smash and grab success, meanwhile SLS has played defensive and failed to notch a single successful ninja offensive during that whole time.

Regarding the possible allegations of "shady stuff," our guilds have always been resented for winning. My response to that is, people who live in glass houses shouldn't shower nekked. You can't hurt meh feelings either, I would've been farmed off the server a long time ago if it weren't for all these KING reals who have been carrying me. We do have a small handful of dedicated simmers, Lord knows I am one of them. There is nothing wrong with seasonal simming, especially when you also govern and preside over like a dozen server victories, if you are me or part of the crew.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
leesmack
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: Alpha
Kappa
Rigel

Postby leesmack » Fri 06 Nov, 2015 05:48

Ah how I miss Nova

Cruel
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Postby TRACE » Sat 07 Nov, 2015 13:42

Balor wrote:well I promise not to be too harsh on Baal and Trace. it would be more sporting if SLS had a larger quantity borum warriors.

I think you overstate our strengths and understate SLS strengths. to crash a 9bil blob you want about 1.5x to ensure victory. the fact is for 2 years and such, really the time has blurred together and flown by from my view, we haven't tried to put together a killing op. A standard model ninja op is not a killing op. The 6bil that landed on N40 edge that had you guys shaking in ye boots, that is much more fleet than we have ever launched on 40s.

let's see. I am feeling a little lyrical. Baal's face is red, Trace is blue, and SLS is dead.

Yea I may have spiked the football and declared victory a little early on that one thread, but the truth is that I was bored and I still think it was an accurate assessment. We've launched at least dozens of ninja ops, some of them were recalls, several of them were limited smash and grab success, meanwhile SLS has played defensive and failed to notch a single successful ninja offensive during that whole time.

Regarding the possible allegations of "shady stuff," our guilds have always been resented for winning. My response to that is, people who live in glass houses shouldn't shower nekked. You can't hurt meh feelings either, I would've been farmed off the server a long time ago if it weren't for all these KING reals who have been carrying me. We do have a small handful of dedicated simmers, Lord knows I am one of them. There is nothing wrong with seasonal simming, especially when you also govern and preside over like a dozen server victories, if you are me or part of the crew.
Who's shakin in their boots ? I saw nightstalker wobble and recall tonight along with WEE? and Q , bottled it and caved . We welcome this finale we are enjoyin it, as it brings SLS Pride of the 40s and nova tighter than ever , closer than before. We have been pushing this, provoking action nothing shakin over here pal

Balor pipes on about "we haven't tried to put together a killing op." seriously ? i was LS in legio when you guys tried multiple times to launch WKYSB / King / Legio / WTF all at the 40s all failed ! .... so plz cmon ... seems the years have dimmed ur memory , but allow me to jog it for u as i lol'd at seeing u launchin to 46 WH and reminisced when u last joined a full launch out of cluster , Teens when u stabbed Legio , u sat on astro beside ur main blob , and out of the darkness sprung Redfish right under the nose of ur blob and zeroed ur fleet , was deffo the funniest hit in nova in all its years

your Zerg has finally got its 1.5 ratio so lets roll gg

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Sun 08 Nov, 2015 00:35

Balor wrote:well I promise not to be too harsh on Baal and Trace. it would be more sporting if SLS had a larger quantity borum warriors.
You always have schizophrenic quantity, and we always had pure quality. The zerg that follows you to the forums to exchange diplomatic communications with me doesn't have five brain cells between them; that village idiot, Yertle, who can barely write without breaking into inane chants; SilverKnight, so long since useless and now we see destroyed atop the pyramid; and the plethora of other fools and queers and drama queens who come out to support you when you're being nobbled here; everyone a retard, everyone a failure.

Reports from my occupied planets are most disturbing. It seems King's armies are full of hairy, ugly, warty dwaves. My commanders tell me your soliders are unsure how to use a toilet or wash their hands, instead simply going in their pants; they seem confused, bemused even at what to do; it seems Down's Syndrome and at least one other major retardation is an entry requirement for your armies; they've carted off my treasure and destroyed my museums and left their dirty, herpe-infested hand prints all over my marble temples and houses. My women were expecting a campaign of enforced slavery and rape; instead your mass goblin army seem to use their genitals on each other as some sort of basic, tribal, backward language system, and are in any case quite unable to sustain erections for more than a few seconds. Pissing all over my beautiful cities leaving the baths full of hair and matted fleshis disgusting and I will burn each and every one of them alive just to make a point. But the insult of being invaded by retarded spastic ape dwarves is almost too much to bear.

thehare
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: N: King
O: IMP (ex OFACE)
Galaxy: Nova

Postby thehare » Sun 08 Nov, 2015 01:39

Overlord Baal wrote:
You always have schizophrenic quantity, and we always had pure quality. The zerg that follows you to the forums to exchange diplomatic communications with me doesn't have five brain cells between them; that village idiot, Yertle, who can barely write without breaking into inane chants; SilverKnight, so long since useless and now we see destroyed atop the pyramid; and the plethora of other fools and queers and drama queens who come out to support you when you're being nobbled here; everyone a retard, everyone a failure.

Reports from my occupied planets are most disturbing. It seems King's armies are full of hairy, ugly, warty dwaves. My commanders tell me your soliders are unsure how to use a toilet or wash their hands, instead simply going in their pants; they seem confused, bemused even at what to do; it seems Down's Syndrome and at least one other major retardation is an entry requirement for your armies; they've carted off my treasure and destroyed my museums and left their dirty, herpe-infested hand prints all over my marble temples and houses. My women were expecting a campaign of enforced slavery and rape; instead your mass goblin army seem to use their genitals on each other as some sort of basic, tribal, backward language system, and are in any case quite unable to sustain erections for more than a few seconds. Pissing all over my beautiful cities leaving the baths full of hair and matted fleshis disgusting and I will burn each and every one of them alive just to make a point. But the insult of being invaded by retarded spastic ape dwarves is almost too much to bear.
Since it seems you've gone into full troll mode, think this reply is pretty suiting:

Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8

Facta Non Verba, Deeds not Words.
Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Sun 08 Nov, 2015 21:41

Overlord Ba'al the Infinite wrote:...The zerg that follows you to the forums to exchange diplomatic communications with me doesn't have five brain cells between them; that village idiot, Yertle, who can barely write without breaking into inane chants;...
Idiot Hare wrote:Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8
When Balor's not suffering from a bout of tourettes do ask him what forfilling a prohecy means. I do wonder how half of you ever managed to become empire leaders, some of you are so stupid that even your weak, diseased muscles would be worth more as dog meat than the value you'd fetch as a neutered slave. You're not Yertle's even uglier, even stupider, even poxier little sister, are you?

Overlord Ba'al

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sun 08 Nov, 2015 23:47

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 04:56, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Mon 09 Nov, 2015 23:14

I BE LO L vs. [~SLS~] Tiamat }¥{ losses: 29,769,920 / 40,664,120

Galactic.. I said, Galactic.

That doesn't even sound like Tiamat.

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Tue 10 Nov, 2015 10:29

Yertle wrote:I BE LO L vs. [~SLS~] Tiamat }¥{ losses: 29,769,920 / 40,664,120

Galactic.. I said, Galactic.

That doesn't even sound like Tiamat.
I woudl blame your retardation and speech impediment, but since it's one of your multis, that wouldn't be the case.

Is this really what you've come to? Changing the name of one of your multis to impersonate an SLS empire so you can suicide our capital empires on the stack? Utterly, utterly pathetic. Clearly a 3:1 advantage isn't good enough, you need to cheat as well. Anyone in the zerg who says 'I don't cheat, need evidence' - unfortunately you are guilty by association with these retards. Pathetic, just simply pathetic. Slugs have more of a fighting back bone than all of you combined.

Overlord Ba'al

DamnYankee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby DamnYankee » Wed 11 Nov, 2015 03:34

Forum Rules wrote:Public accusations, In-game rules & exploits
9.1 - If you consider a player is cheating in the game or is harassing you in any way, please do not make a public post about it, contact our game support instead using our Support Center.
I'm just saying, well actually the mods are.

I blame Seldon by default.
Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0
LT wrote:...Hey I think am joining the Damn Yankee club so blame seldon...
Note to self: Intellectual debates with the mindless are truly pointless.
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Wed 11 Nov, 2015 09:21

It's all he has got Yankee. That and creepy perv talk.

It really doesn't bother us. It is like the neighbors mentally handicapped kid spitting at you. Just a little weird and you can't help but feel sorry for him.

Looks like the major tactical advantage of an unguilded player with a clever name driving up on their 171 asleep person blob was more than they could handle.

I mean what is the odds of 171 unique persons all being asleep at the same time.

Return to “Nova”