And congratulations goes to...

Bah Humbug

Re: And congratulations goes to...

Postby Bah Humbug » Mon 23 Nov, 2015 21:36

Ba'al I guess Trace just didn't trust you enough to preview you to the huge multi spreadsheet that has been ever-prevalent in ~SLS~ since he took over.

Notice how Trace hasn't chipped in on your line of posting at all. Trace will not come in here and deny that the spai game has been at the forefrunt of SLS strategy, nor will he say that ~SLS~ was multi-less.

Can we really blame him though? If he had let you run a few accounts, he would have had even more useless fleet. ~SLS~ multis were extremely well run, no thanks to you Ba'al.

Since you lost, I guess false e-honor is all you have left. No one really expects you to not blame someone else, but no one will say that you played the server well enough to win either.

At least Legio once upon a time had a chance to turn Nova on it's head and take the cake, they didn't capitalize on it, and got destroyed; but they took a shot and died well.

You've been spilling some crap about fighting/dying honorably to your crew for weeks now. But fact is you didn't do anything but sit and wait to die. At any point in the past year you could have went for a kill like Legio did. Could have launched at any cluster-- each one had it's own separate blobs. No cluster was left undefended(00s, 20s, 30s). SLS had more total fleet than any one cluster. Could you have won indefinitely, maybe/maybe not, but at least you could say you took a risk and tried to do something other than sit.

We all now the the strategy of SLS was created to selfishly accommodate you. Your fleet couldn't move or go anywhere, so everyone else just had to sit too.

Sad really. I'm sure there were some decent players in ~SLS~ that are scratching their heads right now asking themselves why they started Nova in the first place, just to be screamed at for the scout map looking like a Bingo scorecard.

Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Tue 24 Nov, 2015 01:59

Battle Report
Location Shepherds Fold (N42:72:40:10)
Time 2015-11-22 07:03:04
Server Nova
Attack Force
Player badkarma lvl 104.6
Fleet Name Fleet 886
Defensive Force
Player [~SLS~] Galactic Dynasty }¥{ lvl 116.57
Fleet Name ULTIMATE END

Attack Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Fighters 2858205 1295640 5.14 5.25 0
Corvette 51940 0 10.29 10.5 0
Frigate 6848 0 28.98 31.5 0
Ion Frigate 705709 454256 30.14 31.5 2
Dreadnought 17 0 1270.08 1344 40
Leviathan 1 0 16800 17325 80

Defensive Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Fighters 122952 0 4.84 5.72 0
Corvette 4014 0 9.68 11.44 0
Recycler 139931 0 4.84 5.72 0
Cruiser 21369 0 52.8 68.64 3.8
Heavy Cruiser 111 0 105.6 137.28 7.6
Dreadnought 80 0 1330.56 1464.32 38
Titan 2 0 6352.5 5857.28 57
Death Star 303 38.04 48097.5 40040 114

Total cost of units destroyed: 182066095 ( Attacker: 39943825 ; Defender: 142122270 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +10145050 ; Defender: +7329745 )
New debris in space: 114924548
My last chance for a reckoning
galactic dynasty remember when I landed on your 30 million derb pile with 25k recs and you derbed 1.6 million of my fleet?
Trace remember how you lied when you promised to repay so I could double produce the recs back.
And then you guys selfishly hoarded 80 million derbs after that without doing so?
But I leave my guild mates your derbs. Because, unlike you guys, I am not a greedy *beep*.
Bad karma
Congrats on your big win! :clap: :clap:

High Lord Kronos

Postby High Lord Kronos » Tue 24 Nov, 2015 12:48

Bad Karma ,

All you did was make a defendable position into a loosing one not just for OLB but your Guild / Friends ...the suicides against us (SLS) was in short " Dirty Play " and to my mind irreprehensible . To suicide against the " guild " that had entertained your account for so long keeping your fleet it safe against attack from SLS's enemies no matter the reason I and many others feel totally unjustified .

Reading between the lines about the derbs stolen from you ask yourself 2 questions ....how long would it of taken you to scoop 80 million in debris at the time ?? and was it not better to let your guildmates collect it in a decent timeframe before it was stolen by SLS enemies ??

All you have succeeded to do is cause mistrust of you and others who suicide into SLS members on other servers ...

To keep such pent up aggression against other players in this ridiculous game for so long isn't the point of it its primarily played for the fun of it and not to let personal feelings run away with you as has happened here , How old are you BK ...10 ?

K

PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Tue 24 Nov, 2015 15:18

You guys lost because you didn't know how to pull the strings (and I won't tell which strings you should have pulled).
Maybe the amount of inactives on your side was too big, but it's not like you didn't have time to mobilize your troops.
You taunted us; the end result?
King veni vini vinci

Now you have two options:
- Man up and your crew can continue to play and rebuild;
- Continue to *beep* around and encourage the scorched earth policy.

Your choice.

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Q:Oh My God It's So Big!

Postby Overlord Baal » Tue 24 Nov, 2015 21:16

Valar,

What a fertile imagination you have. I bet your school teacher is very pleased with you.
Bah Humbug wrote:Ba'al I guess Trace just didn't trust you enough to preview you to the huge multi spreadsheet that has been ever-prevalent in ~SLS~ since he took over.
Given that I made the SLS contact details spreadsheet, and that Trace didn't have access to the passwords (itself only ever used when people went inactive and players were promoted etc) I suggest you withdraw your accusations of my ignorance and implying Trace was cheating.

Bah Humbug wrote:Notice how Trace hasn't chipped in on your line of posting at all. Trace will not come in here and deny that the spai game has been at the forefrunt of SLS strategy, nor will he say that ~SLS~ was multi-less.
Trace has better things to do. He's Irish, he's probably drunk or eating potatoes.
Bah Humbug wrote:Can we really blame him though? If he had let you run a few accounts, he would have had even more useless fleet. ~SLS~ multis were extremely well run, no thanks to you Ba'al.
The term 'SLS multis' isn't really a thing. Try again.
Bah Humbug wrote:Since you lost, I guess false e-honor is all you have left. No one really expects you to not blame someone else, but no one will say that you played the server well enough to win either.
Oh, this thread isn't about e-honour. It's about thanking you for forfeiting the server. The last few days' worth of posting seems to have shown from your side, especially that imbeicile Yertle, admittance of cheating and therefore forfeiture. E-honour is another matter altogether. The difference is that honour is about reminding yor chess opppondent it's his go and allowing him to stop the clock to go for a bathroom break, whereas your side of cheating is getting your mates to hold your chess opponent against the floor whilst you shoot him then claim the prize when his clock runs down. I imaging it's a difficult concept to get your head around, but there is a subtle difference.
Bah Humbug wrote:At least Legio once upon a time had a chance to turn Nova on it's head and take the cake, they didn't capitalize on it, and got destroyed; but they took a shot and died well.
True.
Bah Humbug wrote:You've been spilling *snip*
This isn't the place to discuss tactics. If you want to do that, go start a new thread.

Bah Humbug wrote:Sad really. I'm sure there were some decent players in ~SLS~ that are scratching their heads right now asking themselves why they started Nova in the first place, just to be screamed at for the scout map looking like a Bingo scorecard.
[/quote]

Yes, I was told you got a little too attached to my announcements... though see above point on cheating with multis.

One piece of advice for you, Valar- from your skype picture you look like life's treating you very well. Lay off the tacos and candy, will you, no need to binge now Hallowe'en is over.

Regards,

OLB

Overlord Cyberius Ba'al the Infinite
Overlord and Phareon of the Infinite Necron Galactic Dynasty
https://www.facebook.com/cyberius.baal
Bah Humbug

Postby Bah Humbug » Wed 25 Nov, 2015 06:52

Lol but I like candy.

Fyi Ba'al- 50% of the time that Trace has spoken to me in the past few months it has been to complain that he is tired of running so many SLS accounts. That and please crash us now. We obviously know that you aren't pro enough to pull off running multiple well run fleets, but there's no reason to take that achievement away from your guildmates. You are discrediting all of their hard work. Must be nice to sit in one spot for months and whore K/Ds while the rest of the guild struggles to keep queues filled, but we don't all get that luxury.

Not gunna rub any more dirt in your eyes since you are already struggling to see things clearly.

Enjoy your win by pressing the delete button, being free to go do something else with your life besides play Nova is likely the only win you're ever going to get.

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Wed 25 Nov, 2015 10:02

Bah Humbug wrote:Lol but I like candy.
Obviously, and you dislike the gymnasium.
Bah Humbug wrote:Fyi Ba'al- 50% of the time that Trace has spoken to me in the past few months it has been to complain that he is tired of running so many SLS accounts. That and please crash us now. We obviously know that you aren't pro enough to pull off running multiple well run fleets, but there's no reason to take that achievement away from your guildmates. You are discrediting all of their hard work. Must be nice to sit in one spot for months and whore K/Ds while the rest of the guild struggles to keep queues filled, but we don't all get that luxury.
That's not what Kingzerg members thought about their leadership!
Bah Humbug wrote:Not gunna rub any more dirt in your eyes since you are already struggling to see things clearly.
Oh, do go on, you're keeping me amused.
Bah Humbug wrote:Enjoy your win by pressing the delete button, being free to go do something else with your life besides play Nova is likely the only win you're ever going to get.
I'll see you on Quantum! Best of luck there. Gentleman's agreement not to multi?

OLB

El3ndil

Postby El3ndil » Wed 25 Nov, 2015 10:11

So what was the final ratio?

For a *very* rough calculation, I'm guessing that the initial SLS combat fleet was 6.5b, and assuming an average armor level of 30.

Based on these assumptions and the derb pile, the ratio works out to be around 5.5b/6.5b

How much am I off by?

Bah Humbug

Postby Bah Humbug » Wed 25 Nov, 2015 18:38

Elendil total losses on king side were about 4.6bil and however much gizmo suid if u count that as add'l losses to king side. The losses from ppl who got suid are included in that 4.6bil.

Between the original LZ and the final crash site I think SLS numbers were about 7.5bil? Don't have their exact amount since I'm not entirely sure that we're no other players that ran away like hugues did.

Ba'al didn't I already force you to relocate on Q? Didn't realize you were still there. Your 300 person zerg with half our averages never had a shot, but we did appreciate the competition, it gave us something to do.

I guess I'm stuck there for now. Hopefully it doesn't get dragged out like N

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Wed 25 Nov, 2015 19:08

Bah Humbug wrote:Elendil total losses on king side were about 4.6bil and however much gizmo suid if u count that as add'l losses to king side. The losses from ppl who got suid are included in that 4.6bil.

Between the original LZ and the final crash site I think SLS numbers were about 7.5bil? Don't have their exact amount since I'm not entirely sure that we're no other players that ran away like hugues did.
We had 8.7 before the sui's, I think only two of our top accounts ran, about 300m ran in total.
Bah Humbug wrote:Ba'al didn't I already force you to relocate on Q? Didn't realize you were still there. Your 300 person zerg with half our averages never had a shot, but we did appreciate the competition, it gave us something to do.

I guess I'm stuck there for now. Hopefully it doesn't get dragged out like N
Um...err... ummm.... errr... I don't really know how to reply, but I'll say that yes, you made me quite Nova and I've joined Q now... I'll look forward to battling you there.

Regards,
OLB

Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Thu 26 Nov, 2015 00:40

yertle would have moved over to Q and help valar if there were any decent competition there but...

There isn't.

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Thu 26 Nov, 2015 23:42

Yertle wrote:yertle would have moved over to Q and help valar if there were any decent competition there but...

There isn't.
Suspect what you mean is Valar / Balor don't have spies in the top guild and you don't what to join a losing team.

OLB

Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Fri 27 Nov, 2015 11:20

who would need a spai to beat you guys in your tiny 3 cluster war?

still not enough clusters or opponent intellect for yertle to feel the challenge

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 27 Nov, 2015 20:25

I see that the science deniers and math deniers have ragequit Nova. Math doesn't lie, you guys got massacred hard and virtually wiped off the map.

"The game account of player Galactic Dynasty }¥{ was deleted"

System Copy Savebox 27 Nov 2015, 16:18:55
The game account of player Gandalf was deleted and therefore removed from your contacts list.
System Copy Savebox 27 Nov 2015, 16:18:43
The game account of player Guzmancho was deleted, causing a trade route to your base Job 40, 41 to be removed.
System Copy Savebox 27 Nov 2015, 16:18:36
The game account of player Sam Dynamo }¥{ was deleted and therefore removed from your contacts list.
System Copy Savebox 27 Nov 2015, 16:18:36
The game account of player Uriel, the 3rd }¥{ was deleted, causing a trade route to your base Isaiah 2, 24 to be removed.
System Copy Savebox 27 Nov 2015, 16:18:35
The game account of player Away was deleted, causing a trade route to your base 1 Thess 5:3, 11 to be removed.
System Copy Savebox 27 Nov 2015, 16:18:34
The game account of player Truest* }¥{ was deleted, causing a trade route to your base Joel 2:28-31 to be removed.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Postby TRACE » Fri 27 Nov, 2015 21:39

Yertle wrote:who would need a spai to beat you guys in your tiny 3 cluster war?

still not enough clusters or opponent intellect for yertle to feel the challenge
sorry there isnt 5 clusters for u to throw against one lol .... even fight something your not trained for ;)

yea massacred balor, just like on every server you have played on since :whisle: , lets see how u fair on Q , why so many of your old crew on the the other side ??
Last edited by TRACE on Fri 27 Nov, 2015 21:42, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Nova”