Postby Bah Humbug » Fri 27 Nov, 2015 21:41

sim to win?

TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Re: And congratulations goes to...

Postby TRACE » Fri 27 Nov, 2015 22:02

Valar Stop pretending u dont have a panic attack every time u see some of our fleets missin .... your day in the sun will come dont worry ;) , nobody to give u a pass this time and no band wagon to jump on :)

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 28 Nov, 2015 04:32

Oh hey I remember when this server was a thing, good times.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Sat 28 Nov, 2015 04:39

TRACE wrote:Valar Stop pretending u dont have a panic attack every time u see some of our fleets missin .... your day in the sun will come dont worry ;) , nobody to give u a pass this time and no band wagon to jump on :)
Lets review. Trace said all same stupidity on nova.

it got him and all his king spai's killed

in fact, at this point the only thing productive that comes out of trace

is more words

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Q:Oh My God It's So Big!

Postby Overlord Baal » Mon 30 Nov, 2015 09:37

Ah, the rules-denier speaks! I haven't directly thanked you, Balor, for gifting us the server win - next time, don't forfeit at the last minute! Better luck next time.
Balor wrote:I see that the science deniers and math deniers have ragequit Nova. Math doesn't lie, you guys got massacred hard and virtually wiped off the map.
I assume 'science denier' is at attempted justification for yoru bizarre anti-science babble you've started to spam my inbox with:
[Saint] Balor Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 27 Nov 2015, 18:46:42
I think every time someone like you drops the ad hominem "conspiracy theory" we're just going to do a mental checkbox of ok, he's another brainwashed government guy, got it. it's obvious that you're not interested in any real evidence that clashes with the argument from authority
[Saint] Balor Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 27 Nov 2015, 19:21:28
in fact, I am just gonna block you because you are not smart enough to keep up with me. I'm an intellectual and you are not.
Balor, you are as intellectual as a sloppy bag of otter sh!t, you are as smart as rotten foal vomit. Of course, in your odd world of racial hating, fear mongering and anti-Christian bile you think you're right, you think somehow you have a monopoly on truth, that evidence doesn't matter because you have your beliefs and anything that questions them therefore must be evil and dismissed out of hand. You would have been on the side of those who persecuted others for saying the earth was round, you'd have joined forces with witch-burners and child abusers. The rest of the world looks at you and thinks that you are rather dull and silly, and we are all left wondering the eternal question: of all the sperm that was shot into your mother by the hundred or more retarded lepers who used her, how is it you were the fastest at breaking through that frothy muscus of clamidya, herpes and HIV; how was it you who managed to find the egg in the first place let alone figure out a way inside; what does that say for the other sperm that in alternative universes made it instead?
Balor wrote:"The game account of player Galactic Dynasty }¥{ was deleted"

System Copy Savebox 27 Nov 2015, 16:18:55
The game account of player Gandalf was deleted and therefore removed from your contacts list.
System Copy Savebox 27 Nov 2015, 16:18:43
The game account of player Guzmancho was deleted, causing a trade route to your base Job 40, 41 to be removed.
System Copy Savebox 27 Nov 2015, 16:18:36
The game account of player Sam Dynamo }¥{ was deleted and therefore removed from your contacts list.
System Copy Savebox 27 Nov 2015, 16:18:36
The game account of player Uriel, the 3rd }¥{ was deleted, causing a trade route to your base Isaiah 2, 24 to be removed.
System Copy Savebox 27 Nov 2015, 16:18:35
The game account of player Away was deleted, causing a trade route to your base 1 Thess 5:3, 11 to be removed.
System Copy Savebox 27 Nov 2015, 16:18:34
The game account of player Truest* }¥{ was deleted, causing a trade route to your base Joel 2:28-31 to be removed.

The Yen-affiliated empires (you'll remember us from part of the alliance that beat you on Lyra) decided to quit as you multi-suicided us when you offered us the forfeit. I don't know about the others. There was no 'rage' about it. Try again.

Anyway, thanks again for playing, better luck next time, please don't cheat, fight hard, and you might win.

OLB

Overlord Cyberius Ba'al the Infinite
Overlord and Phareon of the Infinite Necron Galactic Dynasty
https://www.facebook.com/cyberius.baal
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Tue 01 Dec, 2015 01:13

Who is "us?"

While you address a single GM.

Reflected glory much?

Either your Dad should take your computer after bedtime or you should quit posting drunk.

Hey everybody look at OLB!! Some GM felt sorry for him and gave him privs and now he thinks he is on balors level.

yertle just glad you not embarrassing any guild he is in.

so easy to see why your own guild mate derbed you.

Bah Humbug

Postby Bah Humbug » Tue 01 Dec, 2015 05:36

TRACE wrote:Valar Stop pretending u dont have a panic attack every time u see some of our fleets missin .... your day in the sun will come dont worry ;) , nobody to give u a pass this time and no band wagon to jump on :)
Only have to look for them if I cant find them.

and lol trust me it's not that stenuous, they rarely move, if ever.

I anny'd something about some fleets missing the day after we killed you on Nova because I knew you'd be butthurt and want some vengeance. I don't see being prepared and letting people know that your face is turning red with smoke coming out of your ears as much of a vice.

You finally have a server where you can't claim unfair zerg or make any other excuse for your looming death. You have overall fleet advantage and fleet averages advantage and somehow I still consider you the underdog

You know where to find me. I'll be waiting and slowly watching Saint close the gap. With the exception of priest you are way outmatched for prod cap.... the numbers are only getting worse. Glad you were able to recruit some former SLS and free up some human capital or you'd have lost half the guild to inactivity by Christmas.

Witch-King of Agmar
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: SPQR
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Witch-King of Agmar » Tue 01 Dec, 2015 05:51

The neckbearding that goes on in lolservers is almost alarming.

Ex-Guildmaster of the Octopus Overlords of old

VGM in SPQR
VGM of Immortals
GM of 13th as PotmArrows
Architect of the server war you're stuck in now forever
Love you Nagel
Bah Humbug

Postby Bah Humbug » Tue 01 Dec, 2015 06:19

LOL witchking contributes...

I dno if you actually realize that you recruited me into your Q guild or not.

I do remember that u PMd me one day lol-ing that "your spy" was Rank 1

Now wondering how long it took you to figure out that I wasn't on your team.

What was that guild called, I forget, it's CLUE or Pain now i think. Q13 and Q14 based mostly.

Yea I remembered thinking one day that I should probably operate with 0 privs just in case someone leaked that i had (*) and you would think that was odd, your "spy" being a VGM and all. Kept the account you thought was me in your guild until it was clear than you were all completely dead and buried.

Then later you PMd me asking to join Saint using intricate vernacular something along the lines of, "so you gunna take me, or do I have to dig in and build Prings" and I politely let you know that you should build Prings please. I probly blamed Balor for your acceptance refusal lol

At least the early server was mildly entertaining. I appreciate your efforts.

Witch-King of Agmar
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: SPQR

Postby Witch-King of Agmar » Tue 01 Dec, 2015 20:49

Bah Humbug wrote:LOL witchking contributes...

What was that guild called, I forget, it's CLUE or Pain now i think. Q13 and Q14 based mostly.

Yea I remembered thinking one day that I should probably operate with 0 privs just in case someone leaked that i had (*) and you would think that was odd, your "spy" being a VGM and all. Kept the account you thought was me in your guild until it was clear than you were all completely dead and buried.

Then later you PMd me asking to join Saint using intricate vernacular something along the lines of, "so you gunna take me, or do I have to dig in and build Prings" and I politely let you know that you should build Prings please. I probly blamed Balor for your acceptance refusal lol

Are you talking to me for the rest of that post or just the first line? Because I've only ever played Alpha, friend. Played for 5 years, stopped for 2 and a half, came back now. This other Witch-King guy wishes he was me :P I only showed up here because the title caught my eye when I opened the forums to go see if any new baw on Alpha happened. My experience on lolservers consists of two unupgraded accounts that were deleted after the first weeks. And I've never had a spy working for me even on ALpha :P

Ex-Guildmaster of the Octopus Overlords of old

VGM in SPQR
VGM of Immortals
GM of 13th as PotmArrows
Architect of the server war you're stuck in now forever
Love you Nagel
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [TI]

Postby Vault Boy » Tue 01 Dec, 2015 21:55

Damn the butt hurt is real :think: :think:

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)
Unlucky Colin :dance:
Bah Humbug

Postby Bah Humbug » Tue 01 Dec, 2015 22:19

Ahh OK, you must have an impersonator then... my mistake

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Wed 02 Dec, 2015 11:53

Witch-King of Agmar wrote:

Are you talking to me for the rest of that post or just the first line? Because I've only ever played Alpha, friend. Played for 5 years, stopped for 2 and a half, came back now. This other Witch-King guy wishes he was me :P I only showed up here because the title caught my eye when I opened the forums to go see if any new baw on Alpha happened. My experience on lolservers consists of two unupgraded accounts that were deleted after the first weeks. And I've never had a spy working for me even on ALpha :P
And thusly never forfeited a server by cheating!

OLB

Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Wed 02 Dec, 2015 15:14

OLB
Or by the OLB way, stupidity

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Wed 02 Dec, 2015 15:17

Yertle wrote:

OLB
Or by the OLB way, stupidity
Look who's talking. Put your panties back on, and head back out to town, Balor's wanting you to bring in a few quid by the morning.

OLB

Return to “Nova”