And congratulations goes to...

User avatar
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed 10 Jul, 2013 05:58
Reputation: 5

Re: And congratulations goes to YERTLE

Postby Yertle » Wed 02 Dec, 2015 22:33

Is Only Little Boys resorting back to his creepy perv baseline again?

Seems to return with each humiliation.

Bah Humbug
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat 21 Nov, 2015 23:49
Reputation: 1

Re: And congratulations goes to...

Postby Bah Humbug » Wed 02 Dec, 2015 23:26

Ba'al, you lost bro. The only way to forfeit ae is by hitting the delete button.

Try not to take it too hard though. We know that you were born "special", and no one expects you to compete with the rest of us with properly-formed, fully-functioning brains.

ksorrythnxbai

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu 21 Mar, 2013 09:56
Reputation: 18
Guild: Q:Oh My God It's So Big!
Contact:

Re: And congratulations goes to...

Postby Overlord Baal » Thu 03 Dec, 2015 20:59

Bah Humbug wrote:Ba'al, you lost bro. The only way to forfeit ae is by hitting the delete button.

Try not to take it too hard though. We know that you were born "special", and no one expects you to compete with the rest of us with properly-formed, fully-functioning brains.

ksorrythnxbai


So much babble. You'd admitted cheating on these boards and on Skype and seem to gloat in it somewhat, it's demeaning to you as a guild leader to fight in this way.

Pressing delete is surrender. Using multi-spys to attack your enemy's best fleets ahead of a crash is cheating and forfeited you the server. I've yet to head an argument against this, we've had everything from failed-abortion-Yertle's deluded idiocy to all manner of self-congratulating that one side cheated the best yet, yet no reply on the issue at hand. To re-iterate, by sanctioning, organising, encouraging and participating in such strikes the Kingzerg forfeited the server, despite being in a strong position.

OLB

Overlord Cyberius Ba'al the Infinite
Overlord and Phareon of the Infinite Necron Galactic Dynasty
https://www.facebook.com/cyberius.baal
User avatar
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed 10 Jul, 2013 05:58
Reputation: 5

Re: And congratulations goes to...

Postby Yertle » Fri 04 Dec, 2015 05:11

yertle king yertle
Oh glorious me
baal crying still
like a little girl i see
yet here yertle sit
still soaking their derbs
laughing at little boys
for getting what he deserves

My last chance for a reckoning
galactic dynasty remember when I landed on your 30 million derb pile with 25k recs and you derbed 1.6 million of my fleet?
Trace remember how you lied when you promised to repay so I could double produce the recs back.
And then you guys selfishly hoarded 80 million derbs after that without doing so?
But I leave my guild mates your derbs. Because, unlike you guys, I am not a greedy *beep*.
Bad karma

User avatar
DamnYankee
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon 19 Apr, 2010 03:19
Reputation: 30

Re: And congratulations goes to...

Postby DamnYankee » Fri 04 Dec, 2015 22:12

forfeit : something that is lost or given up as punishment or because of a rule or law

OLB, your argument has merit, but is invalid as forfeiture can only result in said punishment being enforced. As the only entities capable of enforcing such are the game admins/mods. They have not enforced such punishment and you have no authority to carry out said punishment. As a result your claim is null and void and thus forfeited.

I blame Seldon by default.
Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0
LT wrote:...Hey I think am joining the Damn Yankee club so blame seldon...

Note to self: Intellectual debates with the mindless are truly pointless.
Bah Humbug
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat 21 Nov, 2015 23:49
Reputation: 1

Re: And congratulations goes to...

Postby Bah Humbug » Sat 05 Dec, 2015 06:51

Now Yankee let's not try to fill Ba'als head with anything rational. That might cause a meltdown for his weak brain.

He needs to be able to blame someone for losing and can choose Valar as his scapegoat all he wants. He can continue to pretend that there's some gray area between winning and losing other than.... you know... actuallly winning or losing. Let him go on continuing to believe that Trace/SLS have taken some sort of high road. If that makes him feel better that's fine.

No one needs to know that you were outplayed Ba'al. That can be our secret

User avatar
Psyentific
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri 04 Dec, 2015 23:37
Reputation: 0
Guild: Alpha: [Anime]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: And congratulations goes to...

Postby Psyentific » Sat 05 Dec, 2015 08:04

Wow, winning the server? I guess that means you drove off everyone willing to fight you, huh? Good job, that must've taken quite a lot of work.
Image
Twenty five people; That's not even one per galaxy. What's it like being king of a ghost town? Not too great, I'd imagine. Nobody to fight, nobody to do anything with, just watching your money pile up.

But that's okay, I'm sure there's plenty of other servers to move to and start driving enemies out of, right?
Image

smug anime girls are the highest form of rhetoric
User avatar
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed 10 Jul, 2013 05:58
Reputation: 5

Re: And congratulations goes to...

Postby Yertle » Sat 05 Dec, 2015 17:04

oh yeah! Another brand new forum account. With so much interesting to say :roll:

User avatar
Kurgan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat 11 Feb, 2012 05:23
Reputation: 9
Guild: J: 1st
M: ~HH~
N: King
Q: Saint
Galaxy: Juno

Re: And congratulations goes to...

Postby Kurgan » Sat 05 Dec, 2015 23:21

Psyentific wrote:Image


I like this pic.
Quantum is next up to get scratched off.
Can you stop the Holy Royal train? :pray:

They say hard work never killed anybody.
FALSE Hard work kills people every day!
Bah Humbug
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat 21 Nov, 2015 23:49
Reputation: 1

Re: And congratulations goes to...

Postby Bah Humbug » Sun 06 Dec, 2015 20:14

Psyentific wrote:Guy with dinosaur pic who probably plays alpha with all the geniuses attempts to de-value King victory.


LOL

A.) You captured Nova activity 2 weeks after it was over and after about 100 deletes, good job accurately capturing the server climate.

B.) Since you have yet to scratch off O or P, you clearly must have an in-depth understanding of what winning a server is.



Nova wasn't a soft server. Many prominent guilds were killed off long before the KingCo vs SLS staredown slowed the server to turtle speed. The job should have been finished quicker perhaps, but taking a snapshot of server activity now- in no way accurately depicts the atmosphere that the server once had.

User avatar
Psyentific
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri 04 Dec, 2015 23:37
Reputation: 0
Guild: Alpha: [Anime]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: And congratulations goes to...

Postby Psyentific » Sun 06 Dec, 2015 20:51

Actually I scratched off all the servers with less than a certain number of players or actives. You know, the dead ones without any reason to play on them.

The point I'm trying to make is that coming at it with the 'win' mindset, at this point in the game, is directly detrimental to the overall health of the game. There's maybe, what, a few thousand people playing across all the servers? Breaking that down, maybe a couple hundred actives per server?
If you grind your enemies into the dust and win, then you've driven them off the server. If this is not true, then your victory is short-lived.
If you've driven them off the server, they can no longer benefit from the months (years?) of work they've sunk in.
If all their hard work has gone to waste, there's a decent chance that they'll quit the game.
Every player Astro Empires loses is one step closer to a dead game
Already, there are only a handful of 1.5 servers that aren't dead. Now that you've won Nova, you have very, very few places to move on to. Let's say you win Quantum - Then what? Are you going to subject yourself to short-lived 2.0 servers?

smug anime girls are the highest form of rhetoric
Bah Humbug
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat 21 Nov, 2015 23:49
Reputation: 1

Re: And congratulations goes to...

Postby Bah Humbug » Mon 07 Dec, 2015 07:28

You know, the dead ones without any reason to play on them


Yes... clearly you missed my point. O and P are this^^ have been for a long time. Nova is no more dead than O or P or any of the 1.5 servers before it.

Omega
1 [IMP] Kwisatz Haderach 199,869,350
2 [IMP] Yaman 185,468,270
3 [IMP] Olaf 144,783,435
4 [IMP] Black Dog 143,313,765
5 [IMP] Apocalypse (COG) 134,611,800
6 [IMP] Eugalp Cinobub 134,388,070
7 [IMP] Retired 128,838,945
8 [IMP] Catastrophe (IMP) 127,699,625
9 [IMP] Shill 126,853,605
10 [IMP] -=JB=- 126,532,165

Pegasus
1 [Royal] Irish Eyes 183,536,725
2 [MOE] 34ko 181,616,215
3 [MOE] TheRed 160,773,270
4 [MOE] Acchan 160,154,020
5 [MOE] Yuri 158,455,780
6 [MOE] Hello kitty 155,075,405
7 [Royal] Morana 150,331,180
8 [MOE] saga 145,754,260
9 [MOE] polymer 140,427,520
10 [MOE] TTFLY-MOE 132,876,825
**Royal and MOE are allied

Servers are meant to die. If you don't want servers to die, go play v2-- that is one of the only viable justifications for v2, so that players that lose can rebuild more quickly without money constraints placed on players with more fleet and feasibly catch up(even though still difficult to accomplish)

The real problem is that they used to replace 1.5servers with NEW 1.5servers. People would stick with the old crew or find a new one. Some would choose to take some time off. But every 6 months or so you could count on a challenging 1.5server rolling out.

Now you get v2-- u had huge fails in first v2 server-- half player base quit cuz gameplay deteriorates-- game suffers from additional v2 being forced down the throat.

Players/guilds are supposed to win servers. There's no way to keep a server alive and well, when people that had 200million fleet 2 weeks ago now have 0 fleet and no derbs to show for it. What reason would they have to stay and invest needless time trying to make it back to a place where winning is feasible. Unless you're in an ASAE/UFP type guild, no one in their right mind stays, and there's no reason to. If you like ae you go play a new server. Can keep the old one to socialize with some friends and sim a trophy account. Not much more to do, and that's one of the fundamental, beautiful aspects of the game: that you aren't stuck pouring time into a server forever.

Now go spam someone else's victory thread. Or at least bring us some Champagne.

And stop bothering Ba'al because he isn't finished shining my shoes yet and I don't feel like sitting here all day. It is difficult for him to focus on more than one thing at a time, please, no distractions.

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu 21 Mar, 2013 09:56
Reputation: 18
Guild: Q:Oh My God It's So Big!
Contact:

Re: And congratulations goes to...

Postby Overlord Baal » Mon 07 Dec, 2015 10:58

If we can get back on topic...

DamnYankee wrote:forfeit : something that is lost or given up as punishment or because of a rule or law

OLB, your argument has merit, but is invalid as forfeiture can only result in said punishment being enforced. As the only entities capable of enforcing such are the game admins/mods. They have not enforced such punishment and you have no authority to carry out said punishment. As a result your claim is null and void and thus forfeited.


I partly agree. Balor and his crew are the Lance Armstrong and US Post team of Astroempires - everyone knows what they do and how they do it. They've just not been on Oprah yet to cry.

OLB

Overlord Cyberius Ba'al the Infinite
Overlord and Phareon of the Infinite Necron Galactic Dynasty
https://www.facebook.com/cyberius.baal
User avatar
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed 10 Jul, 2013 05:58
Reputation: 5

Re: And congratulations goes to...

Postby Yertle » Tue 08 Dec, 2015 03:36

How interesting a brand new forum account talking about what is unimportant on AE.

Yet, took all that time commenting on the dead unimportant things in life. So credible. :headshake:

And why is baal still on nova forum with tears.
He does not play nova anymore.
Well, and didn't play it too well when he did.
So hard to tell difference,
but..
He left his guild to beg for grace without his genius leadership fail.
So he can continue to sabotage them from forum.

User avatar
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed 10 Jul, 2013 05:58
Reputation: 5

Re: And congratulations goes to...

Postby Yertle » Tue 08 Dec, 2015 03:57

If the only other person that played nova were Damn yankee then nova is important to me. The previous 10,000+ bodies failed to matter as soon as yertle destroyed them. Just like that olb-ball player that doesn't matter anymore.


Return to “Nova”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests