And congratulations goes to...

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Q:Oh My God It's So Big!

And congratulations goes to...

Postby Overlord Baal » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 19:15

SLS, for winning the server.

Well done, SLS, we thoroughly deserved it.

Firstly, commiserations to the losers. King, Wkysb and WTF? - well played, but ultimately you were let down by your leadership. I would extremely annoyed if, in such a strong position, my leadership had forfieted the server likes yours did, but that's the way it end. Bad luck - maybe play for more respectable leaders next time! From the start they have cheated, been banned, reformed, re-multied and cheated again. From Balor's pyramid scheme, for which he was banned, all the way to him suiciding his multis in the last few days, it is just how he and his 'crew' play. I do feel quite sorry for you - you've played reasonably well and forfieted the server right at the end due to your leadership's cheating. Even if their rather dull, poor strategty of 'befriend, zerg, blob, backstab' was employed over and over! You have an ounce of sympathy from this old ancient cyborg.

But let's talk about the winner. Superb work, SLS. We outplayed the zerg at every step. We defended incredibly well, blobbing as pros, throughout the time we were numbed firstly 5:1, then 4:1, then 3:1. We held off attack after attack for years, going well beyond what has been achieved by any other server. We defended very well, without cheating, without multying, and together the alliance had some quality moments - Legio's hit against Balor off blob, the three 50m plus fleet that went down the 'wrong hole', holding out against a triple pronged invasion! Superb - we followed orders well, we blobbed, we worked for each other. This victory was completely deserved - a big, big well done.

Of course there will be some minor defeats in battle in future - King multi zerg numbers are stacked against us. And even as they come at us now we see the 'leadership' cowering behind meat shields, recalling (!) and running like little girls. It is pathetic.

Balor's crew will launch their normal tirade of verbal diaherroa. But he and his 'crew' forfieted the server - a forfiet we were very happy to accept, with King being in such a srong position at the time!

Well done, SLS - victory completed.

Overlord Ba'al

Overlord Cyberius Ba'al the Infinite
Overlord and Phareon of the Infinite Necron Galactic Dynasty
https://www.facebook.com/cyberius.baal
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: And congratulations goes to...

Postby Baylor » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 19:25

lol what is that the first time you got ZF'd? grow up man. any claims of false e-honor your crew invalidated when they dropped and sui'd poor Fred. Notice how I don't bawl about e-honor falsely so called, all I do is play and win, I don't cry about it.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 19:33

Bless you, Balor, almost managed to change the topic there. It's not about e-honour. It's about cheating. You, and your leadership crew, let down your guild players by cheating, that is, directly multying spies in our guild and then suiciding. That means you offered SLS the forfeit - and we accept. Good game, my friend, I'm sure I'll come across you again another time (though I hope I won't, unless you change your ways, you filthy beast you!).

All the best, and once again, congratulations SLS - by defending so well, we gave the zerg no possible attack option, almost forcing them to cheat and forfeit. SLS, you won the server, you clever devils. Warriors, the lot of us.

Mission accomplished.

Overlord Ba'al

Alex Row
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B:GODS
N:KING
F:XI
P:ROYAL

Postby Alex Row » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 19:55

this is what SLS used to be

this is what it is now

those derbs that stinks must be your old ships Bal

NI GM

Whenever there is some sort of trouble on Nova your name always is in the mix of it 1 way or another - Maverick

What are you scheming this time Alex? And don't tell me you ain't cause i know you too well - Voodoo Witch Doctor
Yertle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Yertle » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 20:37

Is OLB upset. Did he not understand you don't screw guild mates and still have death stars for a happy ending?

it' is like trace crying that he built SLS when he just got GM like months ago after failing in the 10's.

I respect Trace/OLB for trying.

It is just their skill set is better suited for another game.

Checkers maybe.

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 20:39

Alex Row wrote:those derbs that stinks must be your old ships Bal
It's Ba'al. And Overlord to you, one of the winners of Nova. Show some respect.

And yes, disruptor fuel is stinky, you unlucky sod. I do hope it doesn't burn your face off.

On another note, you'll not every hear me complaining about being ZFed. It's half the fun of trying to do it to someone else. It is simply the manner in which it is done, by cheating, pure and simple, using multis, that I have a problem with. Shame on you if you defend it.

Anyway, commiserations, better luck next time when your leadership doesn't forfeit the server just as you're likely about to win. I'm off for a celebratory Gin and Tonic.

Regards,

Overlord Ba'al.

Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Vaters » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 20:44

Well I'd like to be the first to congratulate SLS on their victory and acknowledge their very gracious, magnanimous acceptance of our surrender. Well done!

Feel free to move in recyclers at you earliest opportunity :whisle:

- NightStalker on Nova
Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 20:49

Vaters wrote:Well I'd like to be the first to congratulate SLS on their victory and acknowledge their very gracious, magnanimous acceptance of our surrender. Well done!

Feel free to move in recyclers at you earliest opportunity :whisle:

As I said, you were in a strong position and in all likelihood about to win - which is why SLS leadership very gladly accepted your forfeit! I'd be pretty annoyed if my LS had let me down after three years of backing them, avoiding the KDs, paying the dues to Balor's multis... only for them to clinch defeat from the jaws of victory!

OLB

TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Postby TRACE » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 22:35

Yertle wrote:Is OLB upset. Did he not understand you don't screw guild mates and still have death stars for a happy ending?

it' is like trace crying that he built SLS when he just got GM like months ago after failing in the 10's.

I respect Trace/OLB for trying.

It is just their skill set is better suited for another game.

Checkers maybe.
where did i say i built SLS up ?? never said that , actually said the opposite "inherited the GM chair when no one wanted it ".... failed in teens ? we only took a small group from legio and still managed to run Misery and the rest from teens sent them packing to wkysb after crashing them and winnin then wkysb caught us nappin.... a small group like that would never hold a cluster ..... u never get anything right in your posts, generally why i dont respond to ya , and fact your trolling and jokes are awful ....

Krieger-Q
Guild: BACON - Q
RIBS - R
KING - N

Postby Krieger-Q » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 23:43

I have to get another dictionary. The definition of winner in mine must be wrong.

Please come take my 120mil derbs. Since we lost I guess I shouldn't be taking them.

"Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Mon 23 Nov, 2015 10:17

Krieger-Q wrote:I have to get another dictionary. The definition of winner in mine must be wrong.

Please come take my 120mil derbs. Since we lost I guess I shouldn't be taking them.

As I said, there may be some minor defeats for SLS in the future - but the server was won when Balor forfeited it. I understand you're a tad frustrated, though I note that you are the only 'supporter' Balor's managed to bring here apart from the usual village idiots that frequent this board. It's easy to understand why, any claim of victory the Kingzerg make is laughable since they forfeited it by cheating and therefore such claims are as hollow as retarded Balor's retarded head.

Thanks for playing, it's been fun over the last few years, and I'm sort of sorry we forced it to end with way, but SLS played pro throughout, we won without ever having to break a pact, backstab, or, importantly, cheat

Better luck next time, though it I were you, I'd not sign up with Balor again - he'll likely forfeit by cheating again!

OLB

Alex Row
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B:GODS
N:KING
F:XI
P:ROYAL

Postby Alex Row » Mon 23 Nov, 2015 12:47

well Baal your guys nose aint clean either. what about that sui on our blob eh? both sides has as an equal amount of skeletons in the closet

NI GM

Whenever there is some sort of trouble on Nova your name always is in the mix of it 1 way or another - Maverick

What are you scheming this time Alex? And don't tell me you ain't cause i know you too well - Voodoo Witch Doctor
Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Mon 23 Nov, 2015 14:39

Alex Row wrote:well Baal your guys nose aint clean either. what about that sui on our blob eh? both sides has as an equal amount of skeletons in the closet
Our snouts are entirely clean. I have no idea what you are talking about, sorry. Regardless, even if there was an incident (which your post is the first I've heard of) your leadership had already offered us the server forfeit.

OLB

High Lord Kronos

Postby High Lord Kronos » Mon 23 Nov, 2015 17:34

I think what we need to do is just calm down here ,

SLS lost its as simple as that , however the suicides where to say the least " bad form " no one should suicide into another player days before a major blob crash its unfair on the player who is crashed and also unfair on the suicidee's guild in general .

We have all worked for years to build our Empires and fleets to a level and to be taken away for spite is very wrong in my book

The Victory was Kings ...along with its allies and so to along with the spoils against just one guild who's leadership wasn't that bad just a little naïve perhaps but did its best in the circumstances .

What needs to be done now is focus on the future for SLS and our relationship with the rest of the server .

Perhaps a change of leadership will facilitate this new beginning for everyone

Food for thought

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Overlord Baal » Mon 23 Nov, 2015 18:49

High Lord Kronos wrote:I think what we need to do is just calm down here ,

SLS lost its as simple as that , however the suicides where to say the least " bad form " no one should suicide into another player days before a major blob crash its unfair on the player who is crashed and also unfair on the suicidee's guild in general .

We have all worked for years to build our Empires and fleets to a level and to be taken away for spite is very wrong in my book

The Victory was Kings ...along with its allies and so to along with the spoils against just one guild who's leadership wasn't that bad just a little naïve perhaps but did its best in the circumstances .

What needs to be done now is focus on the future for SLS and our relationship with the rest of the server .

Perhaps a change of leadership will facilitate this new beginning for everyone

Food for thought
Thank you my friend, although I disagree, as do most of the player base of Nova. SLS defended so well that we effectively forced Balor and his leadership to cheat and thus forfeit the server. What happened after that is somewhat irrelevent.

Kind regards,

OLB

Return to “Nova”