A fabulous congratulations are in order

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

A fabulous congratulations are in order

Postby Baylor » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 19:33

No pity party on our conquered and now post-victory server. ;) that is why I decided to start the real congratulations thread.

Congratulations and many thanks for everything to the guilds and alliance. We won! It was 3 years in the making, and we had to overcome a ferocious opposition. At the darkest hour, nearly 3 years ago, it was only 1 royal cluster vs. 5. Fear not, we have overcome the swarm. There are many, many haters and even turncoats who wanted us to fail, who were emotionally invested against our success. I know that the real space wealth is the people, the troops with whom we have made beloved friends with. That said... have you ever seen so much blob get vaporized so quickly?

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Wolfkeeper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: A fabulous congratulations are in order

Postby Wolfkeeper » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 20:30

AE deserves you Balor. For 3 years you were unable to kill a guild less than half your size and now you come brag about your e-peen? If the goal was to close NOVA server, you have accomplished it. If the goal was to drive players who refuse to cheat from the game, you have accomplished that as well. This post however, is not directed at KINGCO, they are only doing what is allowed. This post is directed at the AE Game Admins who stand by and do nothing as they let a corrupt group of players ruin their game.

watkin-Q
Guild: Bacon

Postby watkin-Q » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 20:41

TRACE and his gang talking about playing game with honor

i lol 'd

Krieger-Q
Guild: BACON - Q
RIBS - R
KING - N

Postby Krieger-Q » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 20:50

Great party, I had a blast. One fleet I derbed contacted me to say nice hit. He didn't whine or complain. That's playing with honour and style. Whiners are just that. To be honest, I'd soup my grandma for profit. But she wouldn't whine about it.

Please keep the e-tears coming, it keeps the party going.

"Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Postby TRACE » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 22:27

Rofl :biglaugh: Dear lord Balor comes on to lead the victory parade hahaha what have u done u clown to win it? nothing !!! Magma put the work in every week every op ..... along with NS and Valar .... but up on stage some muppet showering himself in confetti ,,, wheres the tomatoes till i land one square in his mush

watkin-Q wrote:TRACE and his gang talking about playing game with honor

i lol 'd
dont know ya ... so irrelevant

Krieger-Q
Guild: BACON - Q
RIBS - R
KING - N

Postby Krieger-Q » Mon 23 Nov, 2015 16:05

TRACE wrote:Rofl :biglaugh: Dear lord Balor comes on to lead the victory parade hahaha what have u done u clown to win it? nothing !!! Magma put the work in every week every op ..... along with NS and Valar .... but up on stage some muppet showering himself in confetti ,,, wheres the tomatoes till i land one square in his mush
I know ya ... so irrelevant

"Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Return to “Nova”