Chronicles and strongholds of Omega V3, Return of the OP

Byzantios
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Chronicles and Strongholds of Omega V2

Postby Byzantios » Wed 04 Dec, 2013 06:26

Since Dionysus is an inactive nub, I request that this replace it.
- OP's words on front page.
Last edited by BGoneWithU on Wed 23 Oct, 2013 23:14, edited 46 times in total.
and let's look at the calender... oh yea, it's 4th December.. soon christmas, new year and.. op? :boohoo:

Allsow, there's no what so ever mention of the big server war that the hole server took part in for a little more then a month...
on top of this cheesecake, there's a few errors with the original galaxies plus the intel being used for the 60's is like from the stone age.. it's bronze age naow. :neutral2:

In short:
This need some serious updating... specially the old stuff between Oct -> present time.
It shouldn't be that hard to do since there's nothing happening in Omega atm except simming for WHs,
only stuff in P-server, but this aint Pasta.

Mods, consider un-sticky this thread soon if nothing happens.. op is active but no updates..

domin8or
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby domin8or » Wed 04 Dec, 2013 06:39

Byzantios wrote:
and let's look at the calender... oh yea, it's 4th December.. soon christmas, new year and.. op? :boohoo:

Allsow, there's no what so ever mention of the big server war that the hole server took part in for a little more then a month...
on top of this cheesecake, there's a few errors with the original galaxies plus the intel being used for the 60's is like from the stone age.. it's bronze age naow. :neutral2:

In short:
This need some serious updating... specially the old stuff between Oct -> present time.
It shouldn't be that hard to do since there's nothing happening in Omega atm except simming for WHs,

Mods, consider un-sticky this thread soon if nothing happens.. op is active but no updates..
I agree itd be nice for someone to do an update :)

B: [-SFC-] Founder/Creator - Retired
O: [-CAT-] (Now -OHC-) - Founder - Retired
S: [-KIT-] - Guild Master
BGoneWithU
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Retired - A/B/C/D/M/N
Active - O

Postby BGoneWithU » Wed 04 Dec, 2013 10:33

Byzantios wrote:

In short:

Oh yes, I must be inactive since I haven't updated 1 single war after putting all that work into this thread.

-_-

I haven't gotten around to updating the server war. Big whoop, it's not like anyone is even posting here atm anyways. Also, no one posted any current 60s info and I cba to go ask after the info if they aren't even interested enough in their own cluster to post on here.

Try not being a nub that's overly worried about a cluster that'll never amount to anything more than farms. kthks.

I'm no one important. I just make observations.
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 05 Dec, 2013 00:03

For him to make updates, there need to be substantial updates.

And the only thing is probably the 40's civil war

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
ShiftylilLion
Guild: A: Requiem
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby ShiftylilLion » Thu 05 Dec, 2013 02:01

glyax wrote:
ShiftylilLion wrote:Clan Hells Horses Claims O67 :paranoid:
You mean Clan Hells Horses claims 067 alongside The Brotherhood of ODD my good friend :)
Of Course! :P

Rawr!

My posts do not reflect my guilds views or opinions. well one of them anyway
Byzantios
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Byzantios » Fri 06 Dec, 2013 14:18

BGoneWithU wrote:
Byzantios wrote:

In short:

Oh yes, I must be inactive since I haven't updated 1 single war after putting all that work into this thread.

-_-

I haven't gotten around to updating the server war. Big whoop, it's not like anyone is even posting here atm anyways. Also, no one posted any current 60s info and I cba to go ask after the info if they aren't even interested enough in their own cluster to post on here.

Try not being a nub that's overly worried about a cluster that'll never amount to anything more than farms. kthks.
i don't even- :think:

1)
BGoneWithU wrote:Oh yes, I must be inactive since I haven't updated 1 single war after putting all that work into this thread.
A)
op is active but no updates
+read bellow.
B)
BGoneWithU wrote:
clearly intended as a pun and nothing else. >.>

2)
BGoneWithU wrote:Try not being a nub that's overly worried about a cluster that'll never amount to anything more than farms. kthks
A) I never claimed it would.
I merely stated thread needed a serious updated and 60s was among one of several things needed an update.
B) historical interest =/= overly worried. -.-"

C) Im not gonna call u nub or anything since i don't know you nor do i wish to or care,
but if you and whatever guild you're in have the slightest significance in Omega
then you'd already know whose located where in the 60s from your guild's db.

Yes you put up some nice work into it in the past but it's gone almost 2 months now since last update
and you admitt yourself that you have little interest and care in updating the thread at all.
As such its enough for mods to unsticky it & let someone else take over with sincere commitment to keep it updated until you do or permantly.

recent events in Omega:

the "The Harbinger Alliance" zerged and turned Benito Massfailito's [RU] into farms.

[KAOS] appear to be strongest 60s guild atm, altough [RoL and the others [RL], [ODD+sub([ODDL and others, who aren't that far away.
Both [KAOS] & [SFC]([RL]) are fighting with [RoL] who appear to have grown quite significant. (60s guilds)

[KAOS] Gray Ghost vs. [RoL] Crazyhorse losses: 1,270 / 0
[KAOS] Gray Ghost vs. [RoL] Crazyhorse losses: 12,165 / 11,065
[RL] Ureal vs. [RoL] Farragut losses: 870 / 585

*[APOX] (50s) changed name to [SAW]

IMP & OFACE had some... "action"

Server ain't dead, just sim period atm, so use the rather but not entirely uneventfull time
now to update old stuff like the server war (which the 40s civil war evolved into)
& new stuff like i posted above before more things happen and you'll forget/flooded..
or hand over to someone else who care & will do it frequently.

WHinter is coming and both Juno & Kappa have showed there's hope of good action to be had in servers assumed to be dead.

/WOT end

BGoneWithU
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Retired - A/B/C/D/M/N
Active - O

Postby BGoneWithU » Fri 27 Dec, 2013 19:11

Big update.

Added the 40s proxy war, updated all the changed guild names, added a few invasions (need some info on those two IMP invasions), and updated the galaxy control list.

Notes to the guy above me. My comment about Dionysus was a jest because he had posted that same comment to the old OP and then went inactive himself. I'm not inactive, I still check the forums almost daily. I hadn't gotten around to updating this because there hasn't been much interest in Omega in a little while and other things were more pressing.

Also, my DB doesn't even have the 60s seeded, let alone scouted. That's how little they care about who is up there. Hence why I don't know what's going on up there. I'm assuming it's mostly filled with farms since most of the people that resided up there, of any note, quit to start P.

I know Ben and Kessedy were the primary GMs up there and that Ben quit (and idk about Kessedy, we haven't talked in a bit).

I'll update the cluster fleet stats in a bit.

I'm no one important. I just make observations.
SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Tue 21 Jan, 2014 02:21

NFW i would like to claim 40-44 as mine we have more than ATM there although ATM is our buddy they are not our parent guild

also we have invaded the 60ds using about 70 million fleet and pushed up to 64 only gotten to hit about 7 million fleet so far and only light farming

duration 3 days so far

Kaos and NFW are also merging technically ill be changing the name to KAos but im still primary GM

fell free to pm me questions

SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Tue 21 Jan, 2014 02:23

Als SFC Odd CHH are allied to ROL now.

I pretty much told them they had to convert or die they picked die :)

SFC has always been allied to ROL

ShiftylilLion
Guild: A: Requiem
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby ShiftylilLion » Fri 24 Jan, 2014 12:20

SuperBoggartbob wrote:Als SFC Odd CHH are allied to ROL now.

I pretty much told them they had to convert or die they picked die :)

SFC has always been allied to ROL
No.. You said we had to become your slaves or die. Both of which practically meant the same thing so. What choice did we have. :roll:

Rawr!

My posts do not reflect my guilds views or opinions. well one of them anyway
Sarah-bunny
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ADEHIJKLMP retired; F XI O IMP

Postby Sarah-bunny » Sun 23 Feb, 2014 23:31

convert, slave

to-may-to, to-mah-to

:P

essentially retired all servers... idk why anyone would play this game
FrostyGoblin wrote:it's the forums ffs, it's made purely of trolls, obnoxius people, the occasional new player that gets verbally abused instantly and sarah.
SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Sat 03 May, 2014 07:38

I think im going to remake this post.. i do love telling all the drama and what not... who ever did this post gave up long ago

Playtime
Guild: B: TLC
O: IMP
B: Sith
C: RED

Postby Playtime » Sun 04 May, 2014 23:22

The Stronghold list needs to be fixed just a little bit

SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Sun 11 May, 2014 03:21

Im almost done with a completely revamped list i have added over 30 other major conflicts.. and no i have only put in 4 conflicts of my own involving other guilds. any way hope to have it dont soonish

Chesterton
Global Moderator

Postby Chesterton » Sun 18 May, 2014 01:43

If anyone (who isn't just going to use it as his personal soapbox) wants to take over this thread, please shoot me a PM.

------

And done. Welcome your new Frosty overlord.

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules

Return to “Omega”