The 30's going done

The Baron
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu 07 Apr, 2011 02:23
Reputation: 0
Guild: Omega (SDR)
Galaxy: Omega
Location: Las Vegas

The 30's going done

Postby The Baron » Sat 23 Nov, 2013 07:09

suit is a piece of you know what. They are lliers and not trustworthy. Don't beilive any they say. They areunworthy and not worthy of you respect. They backstab BTP amd GTD without regard to anyone. All they care about is the 30's. Which will be taken soon.

User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: The 30's going done

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 23 Nov, 2013 07:21

Image

SUIT only cares about their own cluster... well duh.

That is sort of the way the guild that wins hegemony in their own cluster acts. It's considered enlightened self interest.

kthanxbai

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
User avatar
AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat 14 Feb, 2009 11:42
Reputation: 97
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]
Location: in ur mom

Re: The 30's going done

Postby AstroZombie » Sat 23 Nov, 2013 10:21

this thread should be renamed 4 easy steps to failing at AE

Step 1 Get kicked from your P guild cause you colonized a bunch of arid plus generally sucking at AE
Step 2 Act like a butt hurt little *beep* and try to get revenge on a totally different server
Step 3 Sui people for *beep* ratios
Step 4 Cry about it on the forum

P.S. SK remind me to rep you for that post when i lose my lemon

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

Image

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
User avatar
Goter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 3153
Joined: Fri 14 Mar, 2008 02:05
Reputation: 57
Guild: In one of them.
Galaxy: Fenix
Location: USA

Re: The 30's going done

Postby Goter » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 00:35

You can be the mayor of Toronto at least. :paranoid:

Need a new quote.
Tulsa
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun 24 Nov, 2013 13:52
Reputation: 0

Re: The 30's going done

Postby Tulsa » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 13:59

Hey Baron, i agree, and thanks for providing a good example.
My ratios were not as good as yours, but i got rid of another lil 4M fleet.

Here is my "quit the server statement". I kinda grew bored of being a lower class citizen in the 30s. (wall of text warning!)


Posten on Borg board:

So i joined this server late.
And had to go to a farm guild. Borg.
The guys from Suit, running the guild, told me they wanted gates. Out of cluster.
I made gates, four of them all level six. Then they told me to do econ. I did econ.
Then oface, CAD/IMP and GG sat on my gates. That hurt my econ.
The gates were never used and Borg never went anywhere. Just orders to be at the blob. Always. Not doing ops, not being allowed to move about with fleet hurt my econ.

Then they started kickderbing. The juicy targets all went to SUIT. I didnt. I got nothing, cause targets werent allocated on activity here, they were allocated on who you knew.

Then i was told to fleet up, or get kickderbed. That didnt help my econ either. But i wasnt told to go to SUIT.

So i contacted SUIT leadership and asked what to do to get in. I was never answered.

I deleted my bases outside of cluster, and tried to catch up. SUIT stole my UCs as a rule. they ignored me when i politely asked to have them back. My GM (multi from suit) ignored me when i asked him to fix it for me, the VGM (another multi from suit) told me to grow a pair and fix it myself. The GM and VGMs from SUIT never answered me.

Then i was told to occ this guy. A 18 CC, 10 pring ADHD active turtle. Told to, not asked to. By a SUIT. I did it. Hit a pring and took over two other occs for a SUIT. Figured this was my chance. It wasnt. The guy i occed hurt my econ, dropping all my occs, everywhere. He could do so because the other occs, held by SUIT, were dropped daily as a rule, giving the ADHD guy a free run.

So i had to occ his other bases too. I figured me occing him for SUIT would have them notice me. They didnt. So i pmed their leadership, asking to be raised. They never got back to me.

Im lvl 48 now. I pack 7K heavy cruisers and have *beep* econ because i get ripped off AND did the heavy lifting.
I count 42 guys lower lvl than me in SUIT. I wonder who they know.

So i pmed my occ, asking him why he was KOS. He told me SUIT leadership were arrogant fs with poor leadership qualities. He told them to *beep* off and left them.

He is right. So i SUIT over, and left them too.

Now i need somewhere to send my OS.

Tulsa.

PS: These aint E-tears. This is my reason for sui. E-tears is what came from the 5M swarm guy i dropped.

User avatar
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 00:23
Reputation: 179
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]
Location: Bulgaria

Re: The 30's going done

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 16:56

Never a good reason to sui.

You are a fgt.

Dont like a guild? leave peaceably or quit.
Want revenge? do it properly and not as a coward.

You suck.

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 948
Joined: Sun 24 Mar, 2013 22:12
Reputation: 21

Re: The 30's going done

Postby Highland Charge » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 17:37

I disagree. If he left peacefully they would have derbed him anyways. I give this guy kudos. However that is because o haven't heard suit.s side of the story

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
The A2
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri 07 Dec, 2012 17:39
Reputation: 0

Re: The 30's going done

Postby The A2 » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 19:57

So suiciding makes you more honorable than SUIT. You instantly lose all credibility when you suicide.

Tulsa
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun 24 Nov, 2013 13:52
Reputation: 0

Re: The 30's going done

Postby Tulsa » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 20:12

Honorable?

....I logged in to agree with the guy that pointed out that if i left peacefully, i would be instaderbed, but now im unable to due to this silly laugh that never go away.

I was trying to be as mean and dishonorable as SUIT is, or even out-mean and out-dishonor them. And your e-tears confirm my success.

Now run along and write me a threathening pm ingame about me needing to go hide, like the rest of suit.

Arrak
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat 05 Sep, 2009 14:47
Reputation: 5
Guild: O: SUIT
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: The 30's going done

Postby Arrak » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 20:17

Honestly dude, the quickest way to get into SUIT is to be in the Skype chat and get to know people. You're right, its all about who you know, but its not hard to get to know people. I've never seen you in Skype and that's the best place to talk to Duke or me. You're like a stalker of a celebrity who attacks that celebrity for ignoring them. We didn't even know you're there. But I guess you got what you wanted. Attention. Good job!

As for The Baron... It's what AZ said. He made poor decisions in P, got kicked, took it out on O even though the leadership is different.

User avatar
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 00:23
Reputation: 179
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]
Location: Bulgaria

Re: The 30's going done

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 20:54

Highland Charge wrote:I disagree. If he left peacefully they would have derbed him anyways. I give this guy kudos. However that is because o haven't heard suit.s side of the story

1)Build 20os
2)Launch to the 60s
3)Disband bases
4)Rebuild bases in 60s
5)Leave suit
?????
6)DONE!

See, so easy, with no being a massive fgt involved at all.
You basically choose the easy way to screw over people who probably did nothing too you (as i doubt you hit only the people that pissed you off but hit whatever the best targets were).
You suck.
You suck now.
You will always suck.
There is never, EVER a good reason to suicide
(okay sometimes but most certainly you do not match the criteria)




Also im not even in SUIT, im in the 50s so im not defending suit because im in them, i pretty much have had zero contact with them all server.

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 948
Joined: Sun 24 Mar, 2013 22:12
Reputation: 21

Re: The 30's going done

Postby Highland Charge » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 21:00

Do you honestly expect him to disband every base and go to that farmland? Smh I thought you were smarter than that seldon

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
User avatar
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 00:23
Reputation: 179
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]
Location: Bulgaria

Re: The 30's going done

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 21:12

Highland Charge wrote:Do you honestly expect him to disband every base and go to that farmland? Smh I thought you were smarter than that seldon


If you don't want to be in a group, quit or leave.
Don't be a little *beep* and sui.

Farmlands are good living for a solo player.
Go there make a nice account and another cluster guild can take you on as their anchor in that galaxy set. I've seen many a player do just that and end up with great accounts.

No, they took the easy way out and thus, ironically enough, probably proved why they were left in borg. Self important attention freaks, s'all suiciders are.

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 948
Joined: Sun 24 Mar, 2013 22:12
Reputation: 21

Re: The 30's going done

Postby Highland Charge » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 21:24

Hey too an extent I agree with you. I don't condone suicides generally, in imp we've seen our fair share. However I can sympathise with this kid. He felt like he was at the end of his rope and doing *beep* for the group and they left him in the cold and couldn't be bothered to help him out.

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
User avatar
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 00:23
Reputation: 179
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]
Location: Bulgaria

Re: The 30's going done

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 21:27

Highland Charge wrote:Hey too an extent I agree with you. I don't condone suicides generally, in imp we've seen our fair share. However I can sympathise with this kid. He felt like he was at the end of his rope and doing *beep* for the group and they left him in the cold and couldn't be bothered to help him out.


So that means every hobo in the street is allowed to stab you as you pass by?
No?
Of course not.

No matter what transgression they felt against themselves, there is never a good reason to suicide within normal play.
This guy is just a fgt.

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you

Return to “Omega”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests