The 30's going done

AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]

Re: The 30's going done

Postby AstroZombie » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 21:58

your wasting your time arguing with highland.

he is *beep* at this game, so he can relate to all the nubs that think sui is the only option.

@highland relocating to the 60's is still a way better option compared to being perma occ'd in the 30's

im mean srsly dude think before you open that big mouth of yours.

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Highland Charge » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 22:42

I never once had any illusions of being pro, so get your head out of your *beep*. If I was angry with imp but wanted to keep playing, then ofc yeah I go to the 60s. But if I decide I'm sick of that *beep* and am done playing, damn straight I'm going out with a bang.

He probably doesn't give a damn if he's perma occ'd or not. It's easy to say what one should do when you're a grade A douche bag who couldn't give a flying rat's *beep* about anyone but their inner circle.

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: F: [Dibz]
G: [NOM]
L: [USSV]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 23:05

Highland Charge wrote:I never once had any illusions of being pro, so get your head out of your *beep*. If I was angry with imp but wanted to keep playing, then ofc yeah I go to the 60s. But if I decide I'm sick of that *beep* and am done playing, damn straight I'm going out with a bang.

He probably doesn't give a damn if he's perma occ'd or not. It's easy to say what one should do when you're a grade A douche bag who couldn't give a flying rat's *beep* about anyone but their inner circle.

nope, suiciding is the move of a fgt

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Highland Charge » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 23:09

I'm sorry, I have a hard time listening to your argument when all you say is "suiciding is for *beep*". Explain exactly why suiciding a fleet to hurt a player is horrible and we can have a discussion. Hell, I may even agree with your points. Just give me more substance.

AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Hydra [Hive]

Postby AstroZombie » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 23:12

Highland Charge wrote:I never once had any illusions of being pro, so get your head out of your *beep*. If I was angry with imp but wanted to keep playing, then ofc yeah I go to the 60s. But if I decide I'm sick of that *beep* and am done playing, damn straight I'm going out with a bang.

lol you know its easy to point fingers when your a nobody with 0 potential, like yourself.

Have you ever lead a guild? have you ever lead anything in your pathetic little existence?

When you lead a guild you take care of your best players first.
Thats just common sense.

I dont have time to give a *beep* about every little nublet in the 30's
Hell i didnt even know who that guy was until he sui'd

If you want recognition then you have to earn it.
You can start by spending less time on the forum, and more time working on your account.

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
The A2

Postby The A2 » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 23:17

Tulsa wrote:Honorable?

....I logged in to agree with the guy that pointed out that if i left peacefully, i would be instaderbed, but now im unable to due to this silly laugh that never go away.

I was trying to be as mean and dishonorable as SUIT is, or even out-mean and out-dishonor them. And your e-tears confirm my success.

Now run along and write me a threathening pm ingame about me needing to go hide, like the rest of suit.
My etears? Mate I run a JG account, I have no reason to cry to anyone. You're a wimpy little *beep* that threw a temper tantrum because something didn't go your way. I find it incredibly hilarious how much you're complaining, the butthurt is very obvious.

Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Highland Charge » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 23:20

Laddie, I have no interest in leading a guild. Just don't have the time. This game is a hobby for me, and between school, work, and my baby, I don't have too much active time lately. Hell only reason I piped up today is cause she's out with her grandparents.

I have no wish to be "leet", lead a guild, or be the best. I'm just interested in learning from my comrades and having some fun outside of my hectic life.
Last edited by Highland Charge on Sun 24 Nov, 2013 23:23, edited 1 time in total.

Arrak
Guild: O: SUIT
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby Arrak » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 23:21

I'm not as much of a dick as AZ. If you want recognition from me, at least attempt to participate in the community outside of just following orders and PM'ing leaders.

AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Hydra [Hive]

Postby AstroZombie » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 23:38

Highland Charge wrote:Laddie, I have no interest in leading a guild. Just don't have the time. This game is a hobby for me, and between school, work, and my baby, I don't have too much active time lately. Hell only reason I piped up today is cause she's out with her grandparents today.

I have no wish to be "leet", lead a guild, or be the best. I'm just interested in learning from my comrades and having some fun outside of my hectic life.
then stop running your mouth about *beep* that you don't understand.

Also if there is one thing that pisses me off its people trying to play the victim card.

Sandcastle is right

suicides are for whiny emo fags.
I never have, and never will suicide.

also tulsa would of been allowed to leave peacefully.
i mean he wouldn't of been allowed to stay in the 30's as it would be a security risk.
however if he wanted to relocate to a different cluster and join the local powerhouse.
that would of been fine with me. if someone doesn't wanna be in my guild then i dont want them here.

Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Highland Charge » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 23:43

And AZ, that sounds more reasonable..i said before that I was "on his side"only because I hadn't heard the other side. that being said, I can't say I really Blame him if he was that frustrated and seemingly not getting replies with proactive solutions

Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 23:47

AZ, I'll come to put you out of your misery soon enough.

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Highland Charge » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 23:50

Luftwaffe wrote:AZ, I'll come to put you out of your misery soon enough.
Honesty I'd rather you fight us. I'm gonna have to try and find some ninja targets

AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Hydra [Hive]

Postby AstroZombie » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 23:53

Highland Charge wrote:And AZ, that sounds more reasonable..i said before that I was "on his side"only because I hadn't heard the other side. that being said, I can't say I really Blame him if he was that frustrated and seemingly not getting replies with proactive solutions
i dont know who he messaged in leadership, but i dont remember ever getting a message from him.
with that being said i get alot of messages so its possible he sent me a message, and i just didnt see it.

however thats no excuse to sui.

when i was in SoT addex ignored me all the time. So i just spam his inbox till he gets ahold of me.
If tulsa had done the same thing then im positive he would of gotten a reply...eventually
Keep your idle threats to your self Lufttwat

Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Highland Charge » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 23:54

Well that is at least more understandable. Idk maybe tulsa had less patience, I'm not him idk what glued through his mind.

Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Mon 25 Nov, 2013 00:05

AstroZombie wrote:
Highland Charge wrote:And AZ, that sounds more reasonable..i said before that I was "on his side"only because I hadn't heard the other side. that being said, I can't say I really Blame him if he was that frustrated and seemingly not getting replies with proactive solutions
i dont know who he messaged in leadership, but i dont remember ever getting a message from him.
with that being said i get alot of messages so its possible he sent me a message, and i just didnt see it.

however thats no excuse to sui.

when i was in SoT addex ignored me all the time. So i just spam his inbox till he gets ahold of me.
If tulsa had done the same thing then im positive he would of gotten a reply...eventually
Keep your idle threats to your self Lufttwat
Try not to VM this time, okay?

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.

Return to “Omega”