The 30's going done

FunTimes
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CAD] [AKB48] [NASA]

Re: The 30's going done

Postby FunTimes » Mon 25 Nov, 2013 23:05

Luftwaffe wrote:
FunTimes wrote:Thanks for explaining the sui.. If I was in BORG or SUIT, I would sui too.

(This also applies to OFACE, IMP, BTP, RAWR, OFAME, APOX) :bleh:
Drexl, you should spend less time on the forums.

You should spend less time on the forums responding to me on the forums. #winning

Quit derailing this important thread. 8-)

Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Tue 26 Nov, 2013 01:58

The derailment began as soon as AstroZombie started posting.

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]

Postby AstroZombie » Tue 26 Nov, 2013 02:29

dont pay any attention to lufttwat he has be diagnosed with a serious case of butthurt

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Tue 26 Nov, 2013 02:46

Come on breh

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 26 Nov, 2013 06:12

Glaurung wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:Image
SK, as seems you are involved into politics, we are friends in FB remember, tell me please who is the guy on the pic? :)
I don't know. I think it's a Canadian parliament guy.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Tue 26 Nov, 2013 09:23

SilverKnight wrote:
Glaurung wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:Image
SK, as seems you are involved into politics, we are friends in FB remember, tell me please who is the guy on the pic? :)
I don't know. I think it's a Canadian parliament guy.
Its Yaroslav Kachinsky, former PM of Poland.He had a twin brother who was Prsident of Poland, but died in an air crash in the skies of....Russia. :)

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 26 Nov, 2013 09:43

I did not know that before. (The US is terrible at reporting real news... they seem to reserve 80% of the air time for Kardashians and Bradgelina.)

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Tue 26 Nov, 2013 14:52

SilverKnight wrote:I did not know that before. (The US is terrible at reporting real news... they seem to reserve 80% of the air time for Kardashians and Bradgelina.)
Its the same in EUSSR, buddy. It requires some sort of skills to find the real news. :)

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Tasman
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Tasman » Wed 27 Nov, 2013 06:38

Glaurung wrote:
Its Yaroslav Kachinsky, former PM of Poland.He had a twin brother who was Prsident of Poland, but died in an air crash in the skies of....Russia. :)
Wasn't that the story where the entire government of Poland died in the same plane crash?

And people wonder why the Polish have a bad rap.

And I Haven't got the faintest idea about what I'm talking about.
AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]

Postby AstroZombie » Wed 27 Nov, 2013 09:55

Tasman wrote:
Glaurung wrote:
Wasn't that the story where the entire government of Poland died in the same plane crash?

And people wonder why the Polish have a bad rap.
yeah silly polacks, only weaklings die from plane crashes.

/sarcasm

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 27 Nov, 2013 10:09

It was all the Minister of Protocol's fault. I believe his name was Seldon...

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: F: [Dibz]
G: [NOM]
L: [USSV]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Wed 27 Nov, 2013 13:32

Wlerin wrote:It was all the Minister of Protocol's fault. I believe his name was Seldon...
That guy stole my name!

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 27 Nov, 2013 21:42

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:
Wlerin wrote:It was all the Minister of Protocol's fault. I believe his name was Seldon...
That guy stole my name!
Or did you steal his? Either way it's your fault.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
DstoneVM

Postby DstoneVM » Thu 28 Nov, 2013 06:50

#always responds 4 days late

Dno why I chose to read this whole 4 pages of nothingness

My only real comment is, you started late.... you joined a farm guild(as you called it).... you cant build an account(or else you wouldnt need to be told what to do so many times).... yet you expect to get kickderbs....if I was running SUIT I wud just chuckle if some low level player in BORG asked for a kickderb.

If youre in a sub-guild youre there to learn.... learn man.... or possibly be a utility player like a JG account but even the JG guys usually get in the parent guild. You dont like what youre being asked to do, tough *beep* ya gotta do it. You wanna be a competitive player in a competitive guild, start on time, prove that your active, do something useful, build fleet, build jumpgates, whatever u have to do to get in a guild(or just make some friends) once youre in, earn your keep. Leadership tells you to build fleet, ya dont like it, tough *beep* do it. Leadership tells you your eco sucks increase it, ya dont like it, tough *beep* do it. Leadership tells you you suck at this game go build us some gates out of cluster please, ya dont like it, tough *beep* do it.

One way to not ever get into a good guild is to be a known suicider, that suis over being upset that he was asked to make a contribution to the guild. Youre a late start, you probly arent good at this game, youre never gunna have a top account, play your role man, dont get pissed that u never got a kickderb. Do you know how many times ive watched K/Ds get handed out to the core friends of leadership and been on the outside looking in, thats in no way an excuse to sui, thats a *beep* move, instead try proving that u can match their accounts without any handouts, gain the respect, help defend your cluster, get to know your guildmates and then maybe... just maybe you will have earned the right to raise your hand and say "I'd like a kickderb please"

Btw: BORG(the farm guild) has been the home to some of my best trading partners this server, partially due to losing all my OG and RAWR trades and 10s and 00s being *beep* distance for where im located. But still im grateful to this "farm guild" for their trades that have been unplundered all server long

Btw#2: unless u have friends begging you to come play...only crap players start late. I get it, its so that you have an excuse as to why your account is not good, its always "oh I started late." Next server youll be the same guy whining, saying u wud be kicking my *beep* if you started on time

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 28 Nov, 2013 06:57

DstoneVM wrote:...only crap players start late.
Not really true, but non-crap players don't have trouble catching up.

Return to “Omega”