Re: Yaman

Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 04:50

Fett wrote:Okay lets lay out facts.

IMP has launched and made profit on the teens.... 3-4 times. Thats not counting other small ops. Then we'll tgrow in the hundreds of ninjas we've done.
(Yaman and I just recently made luft toss a few levis because he got hit so much.)

Now how many times has oface launched on the 20s? Ohhh yeahhhhhh once. You claim he has no balls yet you have done nothing outside of zerging China.

I get it.... you got demolished on pegasus and after all the *beep* you talked at server start your OP guild slipped and proved you're nothing more than a 6 month wonder. You try to make profit and we stop you. And slowly you're falling farther and farther behind.

If you want action scrub send your fleet otherwise quit the crying.

IMP only launches when they have a 2:1 advantage, or when we aren't even in cluster. They needed CAD and STRIP a few weeks ago when we had 500m out of cluster. 1.5b launched for 800m. Come on now, my point is. If ANYONE else was GM of IMP, OFACE should and would be dead right now.

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
DstoneVM

Postby DstoneVM » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 05:21

Luftwaffe wrote:IMP only launches when they have a 2:1 advantage, or when we aren't even in cluster. They needed CAD and STRIP a few weeks ago when we had 500m out of cluster. 1.5b launched for 800m. Come on now, my point is. If ANYONE else was GM of IMP, OFACE should and would be dead right now.

Not necessarily luft, this server could have been lost for the 20s a lot earlier if IMP had a more overzealous GM. While i tend to agree that this server has now become a drag, with blob stare after blob stare, with out any real significant crashes other than very early on... Yaman is winning, everything he has done up to this point has put his guild ahead, so I must give credit where credit is due. However I do sincerely hope that his strategy becomes much, much more aggressive in the near future.

If not you will have to do something a little more ballsy Lufty, you aren't actually as outnumbered as you think you are!! if not i will just continue to stare at your tasty fleets from across the pond hoping to see the words "move here" in a big red lettered announcement

thehare
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: N: King
O: IMP (ex OFACE)

Postby thehare » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 05:39

Fett wrote:Okay lets lay out facts.

IMP has launched and made profit on the teens.... 3-4 times. Thats not counting other small ops. Then we'll tgrow in the hundreds of ninjas we've done.
(Yaman and I just recently made luft toss a few levis because he got hit so much.)

Now how many times has oface launched on the 20s? Ohhh yeahhhhhh once. You claim he has no balls yet you have done nothing outside of zerging China.

I get it.... you got demolished on pegasus and after all the *beep* you talked at server start your OP guild slipped and proved you're nothing more than a 6 month wonder. You try to make profit and we stop you. And slowly you're falling farther and farther behind.

If you want action scrub send your fleet otherwise quit the crying.

I promised myself that I wouldn't reply to randomz on the forums anymore, but hey, promises were meant to be broken. First off, I would like to point out the irony of the random scrub calling others scrubs (ad hominem attacks for the win! go hare!).

Next on the order of babble: the number of times IMP has launched to the teens. It is actually much higher than 3-4 times (only 2 major assaults have actually landed if I recall btw) considering the fact IMP and friends seem to like launching their fleets then recalling. I'm not sure why they like to play games like this...maybe its just to show their love for launching, maybe its because they have so many scrubs among their ranks they have trouble syncing... I guess we'll never really know :headshake: (this isn't to take away from the times that they have actually gotten a good sync, just pointing out the other side lol)

And then there are those pesky ninjas. You act like we don't do the same :lol: 'nough said. Ninjas are ninjas and they don't deserve a place in the conversation when actual invasions are the topic at hand.

You then go and say we've done nothing but zerg China, but then we've hit the 30s, defended the 40s and hit the 50s ....yes we have yet to hit the 20s, but to that I say: 2muchEffort! Do you know how much I like to sleep?! 'Nough to say nay to trying and annoy Yaman noodlez and yay to ignoring the awfully boring server we call Omega

Facta Non Verba, Deeds not Words.
Tasman
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Tasman » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 07:42

You can talk all you want about the few ops and many ninjas the 20's have ran against OFACE, and with good reason.

But really? You expect OFACE to launch at the 20's with such severe fleet disadvantage.
I get that Luft may not be the best GM, (or he may be), but that is kinda dumb for anyone.

Everything else aside, the server is perfect just the way it is. I login once every day or 2 and push some prod buttons. Easy and painless.

And I Haven't got the faintest idea about what I'm talking about.
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 08:54

I smell butthurt

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe

There's no shame in the self pleasure game
hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 14:06

Luftwaffe wrote:I mean you do have a 2:1 advantage, yet you're still hesitant to crash?

1 [IMP] Empire 1,759,502,440
2 [OFACE] Otters From Another Creek Entirely 1,599,942,480

1,599,942,480 + 1,599,942,480 = 1,759,502,440 «--- luft doing maths

Luftwaffe wrote:If ANYONE else was GM of IMP, OFACE should and would be dead right now.

you complain the server is dead, but yet you also complain imp didnt killed the only guild that can do something against imp. how would the server be more alive if imp was the only big guild alive? all i see is oface with plenty of time to build and get a strategy, but all you do is complaining how passive imp is. passive people are the easiest to defeat, if you believe imp is so passive, then move on them.

Luftwaffe wrote:With all this information I still cannot see one reason why he hasn't tried to crash us.

there are times people have to stop and think about theyre roles in life. when you wrote that, you probably should have thought if your role has a GM is indicated for you. if you dont want to think , i´ll let you the answer, it is not... sorry luft, this is not with the intent of trolling, just plain fact. one that doesnt foresee , cant be a leader/GM.
and you already should knew that you arent made for beeing GM , when you just ragged because addex started on same galaxy as you in P.
[4:16:05 PM] Rich/Bass: why
[4:16:05 PM] Rich/Bass: dude
[4:16:09 PM] Rich/Bass: to waste my money?
[4:18:26 PM] Grady Lo: Whats up
[4:18:30 PM] Grady Lo: What money
[4:19:47 PM] Rich/Bass: My upgrade money

if you cry like this because you end up with a little more competition then it was expected, then you really are not suited for playing as a GM. i mean, if i was in your guild, and you would be all like "this is lost", it can only say one thing, youre not GM material.

Luftwaffe wrote:I mean sitting on the WH and throwing a wrench in any plans I have is hardly a strategy.

say that to a snyper. they sit still, hidded and waiting to through the wrench at the perfect time on the right place. and snyper are defenetly part of strategys in wars. only thing diferent, is that imp doesnt need to be hidden.

DstoneVM wrote:I would rather launch with the potential of not winning than sit in the sim-corner for another day,

offcourse, simmers will always be simmers. 6 months insctive/simming, get tired , so lets blow all the fleet up, doesnt matter how... try putting some effort on your account to get 18M fleet, 9k prod , 9k eco to see if you really want to just blow crap just because. (offcourse i dont know who you are, and maybe you actually have a decent account, but usually people that want to force a crash by all means are either dumb or farms/simmers)

thehare wrote:You then go and say we've done nothing but zerg China, but then we've hit the 30s, defended the 40s and hit the 50s ....

"but then we've hit the 30s" --»» imp hitted the 00´s and 10´s (its true, not to the extension as oface farmed the 30´s, as i recall you guys farmed from 30 to 39) but wille you are wining 200k with a guild that doesnt matter. IMP wons 100k and makes the main enemies (oface) lose 100k. (cause imp actually invades theyre real enemies, you know)
"defended the 40s" --»» imp also defended the 40´s (the guild oface was fighting for(rawr) ended up "winning" the cluster against OG, but imp did not loose wille they were in the 40´s, i´m almost sure they ended up winning more then lose)
"and hit the 50s" --»» yes, lets all talk about how hitting farms/relocated/inactives are so elite. tell me more about that when you go to the 60´s, thats where the stuff i´m really interested in :lol:

conclusion:
PiPELAYER727 wrote:I smell butthurt

this explains much better the situation. shame i dont have the power of words as pipe to summ things up in a simpler way like him :lol:

hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 14:24

aahh damn , forgot this one :P most likelly people didnt even red half of the previous one lol :P but i´ll leave this one too :P

Tasman wrote:But really? You expect OFACE to launch at the 20's with such severe fleet disadvantage.

i didnt expect that. but what i really didnt expect, was nothing to happen.
imp in O20, and none of you remenbered to make a launch from O40 with ATM/RAWR to try and farm 1 or 2 galaxys like 28 or 29? really? its on the other side of the cluster, not even that?

DstoneVM

Postby DstoneVM » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 14:28

ouch Mr. I love to Quote, why'd u have to bring me into it lol

I have 21.5mil fleet on O btw.... my account is deceiving tho, i have crappy XP under 600k and just over 7k prod cap and eco

I'm just saying Luft is right, Omega is boring(not that he's doing anything to make it more interesting either imo, although he wud obv tell you its yamans fault for ruining any plans he has) I'm enjoying AE more on Nova right now which is like the crappiest server of all and I play in a farm guild. Still more fun than filling queues on Omega

hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 15:32

DstoneVM wrote:ouch Mr. I love to Quote, why'd u have to bring me into it lol

lol :)
you writte, you have to assume what you writte :P hehe
sorry, had to brought you in, cause i know that lots of people simm away and just are expecting the guild to make something, dont even really guiving a minite to really think on things.
600k xp isnt a dream, but its something, as long its positive xp ;) lol and nice fleet (envy) , your prod is for noobs though lolol just messing :P

DstoneVM wrote:I'm just saying Luft is right, Omega is boring(not that he's doing anything to make it more interesting either imo, although he wud obv tell you its yamans fault for ruining any plans he has) I'm enjoying AE more on Nova right now which is like the crappiest server of all and I play in a farm guild. Still more fun than filling queues on Omega

if you change omega to AE, i´ll agree with that lol cause thats the truth when it comes to play AE in big guilds. you have to be very carefull when you go to somewhere and make sure there is no danger comming from wherever enjoing the oportunity(just like imp did when oface was in the 50´s)
yap, preciselly but i dont think there is much worries, luft is waiting for the WH to be in 29, so he can launch something to 20 lol you just need to wait for the wh to be in 29 for oface to do something lol
cause you have little to loose and few or none concerns about protecting a cluster...

anyways, 21M fleet deserve a crash , now i see why you want to crash so baddly lol :)

note about lame colours: i remenber in the middle of writting this , about a forum admin complain with someone for using to much color on post,so i guess something about the rules... i wont use colors in the future, but i´m lazy this time and didnt want to rewrite it

Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Luftwaffe » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 16:56

When I said IMP launched on us with a 2:1 advantage I was referring to the IMP/CAD/STRIP launch which was even more than 2:1 advantage. Also, OFACE is the only guild that can do anything against IMP, that's debatable. If IMP wasn't pacted to CAD or the 30's, there would be more possibilities, not just "OFACE do something u suk". You need to actually read what I wrote and channel your energy into writing a well thought out post.

DstoneVM

Postby DstoneVM » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 17:21

i dont think anyone is sayin that OFACE sucks Luft.... in fact I would argue that you have a stronger player base than IMP and are simply outnumbered numbers wise, and possibly that our allies are better simmers than your allies lol(that last part is debatable)

the question is whether or not you can prove that better players can beat the zerg. Can you Luft?

if you take a look at the numbers... OFACE/OFATE/ATM have 53 of the top 100 fleets on the server....

i agree you are outnumbered in total fleet including allies of course, but you claim fleet average disadvantage as well and you really dont have one, OFACE just has 5 players under level 30 and IMP only has 2

you keep making it sound like you're this giant underdog. Poor us everybody hates us. But in reality you just got out-played, out-politic'd, out-strategized, out-maneuvred, out-zerged.... doesnt matter which one of those you wanna chalk it up to why we are where we are, makes no difference. You still have plenty of fleet to make something happen.

Instead of telling us how disadvantaged you are tell us what youre going to do now. Or better yet, just do it. I'm waiting...

Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Luftwaffe » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 17:35

DstoneVM wrote:i dont think anyone is sayin that OFACE sucks Luft.... in fact I would argue that you have a stronger player base than IMP and are simply outnumbered numbers wise, and possibly that our allies are better simmers than your allies lol(that last part is debatable)

the question is whether or not you can prove that better players can beat the zerg. Can you Luft?

if you take a look at the numbers... OFACE/OFATE/ATM have 53 of the top 100 fleets on the server....

i agree you are outnumbered in total fleet including allies of course, but you claim fleet average disadvantage as well and you really dont have one, OFACE just has 5 players under level 30 and IMP only has 2

you keep making it sound like you're this giant underdog. Poor us everybody hates us. But in reality you just got out-played, out-politic'd, out-strategized, out-maneuvred, out-zerged.... doesnt matter which one of those you wanna chalk it up to why we are where we are, makes no difference. You still have plenty of fleet to make something happen.

Instead of telling us how disadvantaged you are tell us what youre going to do now. Or better yet, just do it. I'm waiting...

I hope I'm not coming off that way. Bottom line, my goal is to kill IMP and any IMP loyalists. That's obvious though, I hope you don't need me to tell you that.

DstoneVM

Postby DstoneVM » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 18:01

Well I would hope that would be your goal. I even hope you have a very small amount of success in pursuing it lol... then maybe there will be a higher potential for some action on my end. Dont scratch up my spaceboats tho.... get someone elses haha, you have a lot of fleets i'd like to smash into still

hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 18:10

Luftwaffe wrote:When I said IMP launched on us with a 2:1 advantage I was referring to the IMP/CAD/STRIP launch which was even more than 2:1 advantage.

i red everything carefully...
Luftwaffe wrote:I mean you do have a 2:1 advantage, yet you're still hesitant to crash?

maybe you should have used "did" to understand that you were talking about something in the past. and if youre talking in present on a post that doesnt even mention that you are refering to the old launch that was made, i wont read your mind as i lack that super power.
but if your talking about that invasion, i can think in 2 very good reasons why it woudnt be smarter for imp to crash. and it was no surprise as it already happened several times in other servers for the same reasons.
2 very good reasons that any GM should know. either youre trying a bluff here on the foruns and get people to make the wrong moves, or youre complitly clueless in how ae is.

Luftwaffe wrote:Also, OFACE is the only guild that can do anything against IMP, that's debatable. If IMP wasn't pacted to CAD or the 30's, there would be more possibilities

oh i see...
00´s 10´s 30´s and 40´s VS the 20´s and 50´s ««--- its much more fair and much less zerger lol
or maybe...
00´s 10´s 40´s and half the 20´s(cad) VS other half of 20´s(imp) the 30´s and 50´s ««--- like this?? where you get more allies then imp at the same, and enjoy a complitly full jgate network in the 20´s and not to mention since cad fleets are blobed with imp fleets, they could destroy imp´s capital ships before oface crashs
- now, tell me again... who is the one looking for easy victory?

Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Luftwaffe » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 18:22

hideAndSeek wrote:
Luftwaffe wrote:When I said IMP launched on us with a 2:1 advantage I was referring to the IMP/CAD/STRIP launch which was even more than 2:1 advantage.

i red everything carefully...

maybe you should have used "did" to understand that you were talking about something in the past. and if youre talking in present on a post that doesnt even mention that you are refering to the old launch that was made, i wont read your mind as i lack that super power.
but if your talking about that invasion, i can think in 2 very good reasons why it woudnt be smarter for imp to crash. and it was no surprise as it already happened several times in other servers for the same reasons.
2 very good reasons that any GM should know. either youre trying a bluff here on the foruns and get people to make the wrong moves, or youre complitly clueless in how ae is.

Luftwaffe wrote:Also, OFACE is the only guild that can do anything against IMP, that's debatable. If IMP wasn't pacted to CAD or the 30's, there would be more possibilities

oh i see...
00´s 10´s 30´s and 40´s VS the 20´s and 50´s ««--- its much more fair and much less zerger lol
or maybe...
00´s 10´s 40´s and half the 20´s(cad) VS other half of 20´s(imp) the 30´s and 50´s ««--- like this?? where you get more allies then imp at the same, and enjoy a complitly full jgate network in the 20´s and not to mention since cad fleets are blobed with imp fleets, they could destroy imp´s capital ships before oface crashs
- now, tell me again... who is the one looking for easy victory?

In regards to having a 2:1 advantage, you DO have a 2:1 advantage. I was factoring in the 20's vs the 10's. CAD/IMP vs OFACE. Considering IMP has never launched without help from CAD.

Return to “Omega”