Wat....

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Wat....

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sun 23 Feb, 2014 19:36

battleWill wrote:I would plus one but lemonz................

I'll put you on the tab

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
DstoneVM

Postby DstoneVM » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 01:22

where i will agree with you wholeheartedly luft is that buroma running does indeed make him a fggot, not only that but he totally blew his chances of having the actual best account on the server, even though hes probly been fed more than anyone else has so it wudnt be that big of an accomplishment. But now... no matter who wins.... he will most likely get ZFd and have nothing to show for it. If your gunna backstab at least shield-rape 60mil fleet or more like your account was intended for, dont just run away and do nothing.

all those kickderbs and free pillages and trades and derbs etc that you wasted sassy, bet you feel pretty dumb now lolz

better take a picture of that rank 1 now while it lasts cuz in the very near future you will both probably be using that ever-popular game tactic known as vacation mode and watching your accounts dwindle down to nothing while trying to run and hide and save your fleets under the closest willing skirt you can find

good effort luft, ill buy you a beer next time i see ya :wink: well fought

Scorpion Dream

Postby Scorpion Dream » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 21:44

Luftwaffe wrote:At least we did something, everyone who fought today, did so valiantly. Well done to IMP, even though it hurts to type, because Yaman literally did nothing, as usual.

But the fight is not over, still a lot of fleet.

In other news, Buroma ran, like a fgt.

yeah Yaman did nothing... but hand you your behind. trash talk him all you want if that makes you feel better about yourself and your fail guild.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 25 Feb, 2014 05:16

Scorpion Dream wrote:
Luftwaffe wrote:At least we did something, everyone who fought today, did so valiantly. Well done to IMP, even though it hurts to type, because Yaman literally did nothing, as usual.

But the fight is not over, still a lot of fleet.

In other news, Buroma ran, like a fgt.

yeah Yaman did nothing... but hand you your behind. trash talk him all you want if that makes you feel better about yourself and your fail guild.

really easy to order fratricide. I was shot before a single CAD made a shot on IMP

the real backstab was IMP.

IMP shot first.

(wrong picture.... and the right one had cuss words, so piss off)

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
doctor who 76

Postby doctor who 76 » Tue 25 Feb, 2014 07:50

imp did not fire on cad first the we have the br of first strike.

now if you are talking about yourself and your on fleet specifically yes imp shot your anti cap fleet first but after cad fired on us and then it was only for our own safety your fleet could have done some damage.

even luft can admit it.
IMP is *beep*. So let me tell you something about strategy. I had a backstab in my back-pocket. With the huge suicide and RQ of Nard, your caps were pretty thin. I thought we had it in the bag. But that's the beauty of AE, nothing is guaranteed. If your cap killers would have been shot as requested, which was CAD's responsibility, then we probably would have won the crash. But we didn't win the crash, and a lesson was learned. We will rebuild, and continue to play, in return giving you something to play for. IMP and co, grow a set you pansies and stop talking *beep*, we did something Yaman would never even dream of.

Return to “Omega”