how long has jordache been smoking the pipe?

doctor who 76

how long has jordache been smoking the pipe?

Postby doctor who 76 » Sun 23 Feb, 2014 23:42

that's the only reason i can come up with for such a fail backstabber.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Re: how long has jordache been smoking the pipe?

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 02:05

doctor who 76 wrote:that's the only reason i can come up with for such a fail backstabber.
It was totally half assed.

It would have been a better result for CAD to just leave the system 30 seconds before OFACE landed.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
doctor who 76

Postby doctor who 76 » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 02:13

would have been better for cad to just help derb oface and collect derbs.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 04:07

doctor who 76 wrote:would have been better for cad to just help derb oface and collect derbs.
Not really, because IMP has been treating CAD as the annoying little brother on one hand, while demanding we cover your *beep* while you eat all the derbs. We don't get jack ... crumbs off the table while you feast on our labors.

IMP has never treated CAD as equal partner. It's always us making sure you had the numbers to avoid OFACE coming through the WH. While you get all the out of cluster ops to eat, and we starve as you pact every little farm guild on the server.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
doctor who 76

Postby doctor who 76 » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 04:53

your full of it.

we all launched to the teens yaman even made sure we had even targets when we had 18 and you guys had 19 we were not allowed to hit bases in 19.
as a matter of fact because of how many players in each guild were on op you guys had more targets pewr player in 19 then we did in 18. not our fault you guys made very few hits. you have to make derbs to collect derbs bub.

DstoneVM

Postby DstoneVM » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 05:16

SilverKnight wrote:
doctor who 76 wrote:would have been better for cad to just help derb oface and collect derbs.
Not really, because IMP has been treating CAD as the annoying little brother on one hand, while demanding we cover your *beep* while you eat all the derbs. We don't get jack ... crumbs off the table while you feast on our labors.

IMP has never treated CAD as equal partner. It's always us making sure you had the numbers to avoid OFACE coming through the WH. While you get all the out of cluster ops to eat, and we starve as you pact every little farm guild on the server.

so while i wud argue that your view of IMPs treatment of CAD is entirely backward i'm gunna put that on pause for a min.

so correct me if im wrong... by your logic here... the guy who doesnt get any k/ds or get to go on limited out of cluster ops in his guild should just say F these guys and sui on the capstack, because thats comparatively, basically the same thing you decided to do here. I entirely understand that looking out for your own guild is most important... but lets be realistic, you guys have less members and are less active than IMP by a longshot and imo were treated as equals on all ops whether u were deserving of it or not. and as luft likes to point out IMP doesnt launch anywhere without CAD so u were always included on out of cluster ops. Even though so many of you missed launches and syncs, and upon arrival were less reliable than IMP members to make good hits.

the arrogant are never content...

Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Highland Charge » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 05:22

SilverKnight wrote:

U know, I can buy the part about cad wanting derbs and a fight. But did you have to Walt for us to launch to try it? You didn't show initiative since we derned kotor. but once thing is keeping me from showering u any sympathy. You are a liar. You know you shot first. If u weren't in on the job u would have said something. Rule 5 of cad was don't listen to sk. Because everytime you open you're mouth, you expose yourself as the lying sumbitch you are. I don't believe you didn't screw chi on p, and I don't believe you now. You make me physically ill when I consider what ur like in person. At least pipe is straigjtforward. He's an idiot, but I believe his motives and the things he says.

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 05:58

I did not fire a single shot at IMP until they shot first.

Deal with it Han Solo, IMP shot first.

Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Highland Charge » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 06:15

SilverKnight wrote:I did not fire a single shot at IMP until they shot first.

Prove it, liar. You're pathetic. Even if we did shoot first, you will never convince me you weren't in on the plan

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 07:00

Highland Charge wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:I did not fire a single shot at IMP until they shot first.

Prove it, liar. You're pathetic. Even if we did shoot first, you will never convince me you weren't in on the plan
I don't have to convince you. You are a liar who does cross server vendettas. Like the rest of the Hamsters in IMP.

Yes you did shoot first. You started to admit it. Must be that cognitive dissonance caused by known unethical behavior. Have fun on a deserted server ... no opponents left.

DstoneVM

Postby DstoneVM » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 07:06

noone is saying that we didnt kill your fleet before you hit IMP.... but saying that IMPs were hitting CADs first is entirely incorrect and no one not even you actually believe that

but u in particular yes we did kill you before you made any hits on us... youre an anti-cap.... duh?

maybe if u werent so inactive u cud have ran with the rest of the wimps in your guild... *light bulb* wIMP the perfect new tag for CAD, i like it... make it so SK... you have my support to wear the wIMP tag

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 07:35

DstoneVM wrote:noone is saying that we didnt kill your fleet before you hit IMP.... but saying that IMPs were hitting CADs first is entirely incorrect and no one not even you actually believe that

but u in particular yes we did kill you before you made any hits on us... youre an anti-cap.... duh?

maybe if u werent so inactive u cud have ran with the rest of the wimps in your guild... *light bulb* wIMP the perfect new tag for CAD, i like it... make it so SK... you have my support to wear the wIMP tag
I would say No U! but ... effort.

doctor who 76

Postby doctor who 76 » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 02:33

crashin cad fired first shot. end of story.

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: F: [Dibz]
G: [NOM]
L: [USSV]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 15:45

Just out of curiosity why is jords name mentioned in the thread title?
[HGH] MFing Jordache Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 25 Feb 2014, 03:31:30
lol wtf, when did that happen
[HGH] MFing Jordache Msg - Copy Savebox 24 Feb 2014, 13:28:33
being in the gm spot of the guild that backstabbed is probably a slight reason :P
[HGH] MFing Jordache Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 24 Feb 2014, 12:42:51
Man I'm just a lowly CR stack, why does everyone think that I led this :P
[HGH] MFing Jordache Msg - Copy Savebox 24 Feb 2014, 10:14:58
You failed a jordachesmash?

:scared:
He seems totally aware of everything going on
>.>
<.<

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you

Return to “Omega”