As a member of IMP rank and file...

Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 948
Joined: Sun 24 Mar, 2013 22:12
Reputation: 21

As a member of IMP rank and file...

Postby Highland Charge » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 00:15

Lets face it, I'm shocked, as I'm sure many of my teammates are at the alliance juggling. When I was asked to hit a small group of cad dreads by a guildie I figured he was just a sui. I shrugged it off and prepped for Oface on the wh. However I nearly fainted when I saw the huge number of cad vs imp brs. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't afraid that imp was finished then and there.

Thankfully after a short while the panic, if you can call it that, faded from my fellow implings and I am proud to say we handled it quite well. we fought well dispite the new enemies and are currently in decent control of 2 piles(one abouy 1/10th of the larger one I think. Anyone confirm numbers?).

Now there are those in imp who were very upset when the anny came that cad had sided with oface. I'm thing to say I'm more dissapointed(insert "etears comments" :roll: ). I believed thatimp and cad were like the guys who were friends from their first day of JK. However I can't honestly say I blame you. Putting myself in the shoes of CAD, I.can see them being sick of playing second fiddle in a sim server and hungry for a fight. were I a member of cad, I can't say i'd disagree with the decision considering the .

In conclusion, I give props to cad for having the balls to attempt this(although the results were.not that effective) and to luft for attempting a launch and sticking with it. Now that that you have new allies lufty, I don't wanna hear any whining if we don't launch on ya. In fact, I'd appreciate it if you didn't post at all drive you complaining about yaman sounds like you're a high school pipsqueak getting in the face of the qb. But I digress. Where was I? Oh yeah, good try guys. Cad, good luck.

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
User avatar
doctor who 76
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu 30 May, 2013 04:53
Reputation: 5

Re: As a member of IMP rank and file...

Postby doctor who 76 » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 01:50

well said.

User avatar
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2483
Joined: Sun 03 May, 2009 00:21
Reputation: 122
Galaxy: Nova
Location: somewhere in space

Re: As a member of IMP rank and file...

Postby Luftwaffe » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 01:55

Highland Charge wrote:Lets face it, I'm shocked, as I'm sure many of my teammates are at the alliance juggling. When I was asked to hit a small group of cad dreads by a guildie I figured he was just a sui. I shrugged it off and prepped for Oface on the wh. However I nearly fainted when I saw the huge number of cad vs imp brs. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't afraid that imp was finished then and there.

Thankfully after a short while the panic, if you can call it that, faded from my fellow implings and I am proud to say we handled it quite well. we fought well dispite the new enemies and are currently in decent control of 2 piles(one abouy 1/10th of the larger one I think. Anyone confirm numbers?).

Now there are those in imp who were very upset when the anny came that cad had sided with oface. I'm thing to say I'm more dissapointed(insert "etears comments" :roll: ). I believed thatimp and cad were like the guys who were friends from their first day of JK. However I can't honestly say I blame you. Putting myself in the shoes of CAD, I.can see them being sick of playing second fiddle in a sim server and hungry for a fight. were I a member of cad, I can't say i'd disagree with the decision considering the .

In conclusion, I give props to cad for having the balls to attempt this(although the results were.not that effective) and to luft for attempting a launch and sticking with it. Now that that you have new allies lufty, I don't wanna hear any whining if we don't launch on ya. In fact, I'd appreciate it if you didn't post at all drive you complaining about yaman sounds like you're a high school pipsqueak getting in the face of the qb. But I digress. Where was I? Oh yeah, good try guys. Cad, good luck.

I will still post that Yaman sucks, because people tend to agree with my opinion on him.

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: As a member of IMP rank and file...

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 02:03

And by this time next week, you will give us all excuses on IMP + House + 13th is too much for OFACE to launch on.

You just want easy mode, and can't fight a real war. Alicus would be a better GM than you. And that makes me sad.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
User avatar
doctor who 76
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu 30 May, 2013 04:53
Reputation: 5

Re: As a member of IMP rank and file...

Postby doctor who 76 » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 02:17

not sure why you argue with luft on the boards then follow him into battle in the game?
if he is such a fail gm then why follow? or are you still trying to continue your little ruse of cad don't really want to help oface?


seriously how many servers have you work with balor on?

User avatar
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2483
Joined: Sun 03 May, 2009 00:21
Reputation: 122
Galaxy: Nova
Location: somewhere in space

Re: As a member of IMP rank and file...

Postby Luftwaffe » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 02:19

SilverKnight wrote:And by this time next week, you will give us all excuses on IMP + House + 13th is too much for OFACE to launch on.

You just want easy mode, and can't fight a real war. Alicus would be a better GM than you. And that makes me sad.

You can talk *beep*, but I'm giving you something to talk *beep* about. Would you rather be twiddling your thumbs still? Win or lose, we had fun today. We don't get the derbs? Then looks like we're just going to have to play the game and rebuild. Grow up SK.

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
User avatar
doctor who 76
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu 30 May, 2013 04:53
Reputation: 5

Re: As a member of IMP rank and file...

Postby doctor who 76 » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 02:45

it's not uncommon for people to have buyers remorse when working with luft falor.


still your fights on the boards are just a ruse. :D

Callme
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri 24 Jun, 2011 16:50
Reputation: 0

Re: As a member of IMP rank and file...

Postby Callme » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 03:07

Luftwaffe wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:And by this time next week, you will give us all excuses on IMP + House + 13th is too much for OFACE to launch on.

You just want easy mode, and can't fight a real war. Alicus would be a better GM than you. And that makes me sad.

You can talk *beep*, but I'm giving you something to talk *beep* about. Would you rather be twiddling your thumbs still? Win or lose, we had fun today. We don't get the derbs? Then looks like we're just going to have to play the game and rebuild. Grow up SK.
I'll admit I had a hell of a time today. Thanks to OFACE and friends for the party. You made it very interesting.

DstoneVM
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon 19 Aug, 2013 04:58
Reputation: 8

Re: As a member of IMP rank and file...

Postby DstoneVM » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 03:13

aww the bicker brothers are at it again....

SK didnt respond to my PM today.... hurt my feelings :cry:

glad to see he's in good spirits after riding the CAD wave into the rocks and getting smashed to pieces

i gotta know tho SK and/or luft..... how many of your guildies did u leave in the dark on this changing sides ordeal.... and was this really the plan. cuz it doesnt seem to have worked, maybe im wrong and "OFACE/CAD BRILLIANCE Phase 2" will be hitting stores soon. guess we'll see

#whoscrewedup

User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: As a member of IMP rank and file...

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 04:17

DstoneVM wrote:aww the bicker brothers are at it again....

SK didnt respond to my PM today.... hurt my feelings :cry:

glad to see he's in good spirits after riding the CAD wave into the rocks and getting smashed to pieces

i gotta know tho SK and/or luft..... how many of your guildies did u leave in the dark on this changing sides ordeal.... and was this really the plan. cuz it doesnt seem to have worked, maybe im wrong and "OFACE/CAD BRILLIANCE Phase 2" will be hitting stores soon. guess we'll see

#whoscrewedup


I think your PM got buried in all the BR's of IMP shooting me in the back PRIOR to any shots being fired by a CAD on any IMP. Nice set up to remove the one CAD fleet that can hurt you personally Yaman...

IMP shot first.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 948
Joined: Sun 24 Mar, 2013 22:12
Reputation: 21

Re: As a member of IMP rank and file...

Postby Highland Charge » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 04:34

What I want to know is why luft believes that yaman sucks. He may not be as aggressive as you'd life him to be, but tough *beep*. He's made it so that even without our allies included you can't crash us and win. The actions of our guild today in fighting off more than thought we had to in spite of early zfs shows that we aren't just simmers, our player base has the will and the ability to fight.

you have launched on us twice including today and recalled the other time you launched losing a lot of inactived. Good launches. Imp has launched into teens...i want to.say 4, 5 times?.correct me if I'm wrong. There were 2 or 3 times where we had false starys or bad synchingorb you had too.much at lz, but when we had.good synch, not only did we sucessfuly land, we also had the free range of your turf and forced some members into vm mode, depriving you of eco, getting us further ahead.

Point is lufty, you can't beat us. you made a great effort today, no one can deny that. Cad jumping the line was a brilliant move on your part. And had they performed just a bit better, had wev panicked more, then maybe things eould have beem different. at the moment, however, u r gonna need to be a bit bettervto win this pile(u have to launch again if you want to have a chance to win the server). I am going to swallow my price and say I wasv wrong about 2 things. First, the state of relationship between us and cad. Second, wasv your ability as a politician. you are shrewed. However I think that you made an error in judgment that may have cost you the server. I think that you seriously underestimated the rank and file soldiers of imp.
You say that yaman doesn't have the balls to fight. He doesnt have to. Because each and every member of imp has boulders between their legs, and we will prove it every time you want to test us. So go ahead abd try to launch again. Because everyone from the ets to the scrubs(like me) are ready to kick your *beep* again! And next time, we'll derb you off of a second server.

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
DstoneVM
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon 19 Aug, 2013 04:58
Reputation: 8

Re: As a member of IMP rank and file...

Postby DstoneVM » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 04:38

SilverKnight wrote:
DstoneVM wrote:aww the bicker brothers are at it again....

SK didnt respond to my PM today.... hurt my feelings :cry:

glad to see he's in good spirits after riding the CAD wave into the rocks and getting smashed to pieces

i gotta know tho SK and/or luft..... how many of your guildies did u leave in the dark on this changing sides ordeal.... and was this really the plan. cuz it doesnt seem to have worked, maybe im wrong and "OFACE/CAD BRILLIANCE Phase 2" will be hitting stores soon. guess we'll see

#whoscrewedup


I think your PM got buried in all the BR's of IMP shooting me in the back PRIOR to any shots being fired by a CAD on any IMP. Nice set up to remove the one CAD fleet that can hurt you personally Yaman...

IMP shot first.

thats *beep* i watched the ticker like a hawk.... i dont knock what u guys did for a second u were trying to win and not have to share the cluster with your overlords, and even though we never treated you like a sub-guild you basically were one. and i dont blame you for trying to kill us. We did shoot you personally first but only because of your fleet spec... there was actually talk of telling you to leave O20 if you were still loyal but someone shot you before we cud actually PM you ha

FACT IS: 25 of you guys dropped guild right before they landed and freakshow was the first to hit IMP v CAD or CAD v IMP

theres no spinning not taking part in the crash any other way than u are shiestkings.... u think we wud leave an IF fleet around lol. what good are you if youre not going to hit oface with it. Its fairly clear by the way you just tried to twist the situation to make us look like the bad guys in your backstab that you are full of *beep* and probly one of the idiots that was like, " what if we turned on IMP?hmmmm"

and sassy was like, " woah good idea, but we wont actually do anything lets just get some popcorn and watch what happens maybe OFACE and IMP will all ZF themselves and we can finally get some xp from hitting recyclers."

and jordache was like, "thought you guys would never reach the right conclusion, we arent 2nd fiddles, we are the top dogs"

and pipe was like, "yeah"

and buroma was like, "wait im scared"

SK i like you.... but you arent foolin anybody with your fluff.... sorryyourfleetsgonebai

Paully
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon 24 Feb, 2014 04:41
Reputation: 0

Re: As a member of IMP rank and file...

Postby Paully » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 04:43

SilverKnight wrote:

IMP shot first.


Good one, Greedo.

User avatar
doctor who 76
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu 30 May, 2013 04:53
Reputation: 5

Re: As a member of IMP rank and file...

Postby doctor who 76 » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 04:49

batttle reports don't lie and they show cad fired on imp first.

Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 948
Joined: Sun 24 Mar, 2013 22:12
Reputation: 21

Re: As a member of IMP rank and file...

Postby Highland Charge » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 05:30

SilverKnight wrote:And by this time next week, you will give us all excuses on IMP + House + 13th is too much for OFACE to launch on.

You just want easy mode, and can't fight a real war. Alicus would be a better GM than you. And that makes me sad.

You know sk, you better get friendly with oface real quick.

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.

Return to “Omega”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests