As a member of IMP rank and file...

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Re: As a member of IMP rank and file...

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 05:56

IMP can retag as [SOLO]

since everyone knows Han Solo shot first.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Highland Charge » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 06:01

SilverKnight wrote:IMP can retag as [SOLO]

whatever helps you sleep at night. U just mad.

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 06:02

Highland Charge wrote:

I never said "you make me ill" and all those other hateful things.

I think you are mad.

Might be why IMP shot first.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
DstoneVM

Postby DstoneVM » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 06:04

good thing CAD retagged.... CTRL-ALT-DEBRIS wudnt have been so good a play on words now since youre not getting any debris and most of your tag will be DELETE-ing their accounts and quitting soon enough....

but dont worry i know a good gifting website and i'll make sure i send you a pusscake to snack on after you quit the server

DstoneVM

Postby DstoneVM » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 06:13

and i still dont think anybody believes your whole IMP shot first story lol

why wud IMP do that during the oface launch.... why not choose any other time wen they didnt have a crash to deal with.

Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Highland Charge » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 06:20

SilverKnight wrote:
Highland Charge wrote:

I never said "you make me ill" and all those other hateful things.

I think you are mad.

Might be why IMP shot first.
there is a difference between mad and disgusted. You sent pms whining and *beep* because you got beat.

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 06:56

It's not getting beat... it's not getting to play at all... you shot first.

Deal with it Han Solo. You had a personal problem with me, with a few cross server vendettas.

============
[IMP] doctor who Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 24 Feb 2014, 04:58:09

got you down on my list of people to screw over on future servers.

jord pipe sk balor
any chance i get if i ever play another server gonna suicide that azz.
============

Looks like cross server to ME. How many more?

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: F: [Dibz]
G: [NOM]
L: [USSV]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 09:49

For the shot first argument, im not sure that all of CAD were clued into what is going to happen.

If that was the case then pretty much all of IMP should have died against CAD in this scenario. Back stabs if done right, are brutal weapons of war that allow frankly inferior numbers to win battles that there would be no realistic way of winning otherwise.

I regularly did the calcs on a previous server to see if my 15man guild could take down the 150man no1 guild in a backstab (we were allies) and the answer was yes.
Indeed that was our initial plan on the server (once our first plan of dont die horribly was achieved), we just grew to love our little pokemon too much to bother doing the backstab >.<

So many of the CAD players could have been hit by IMP not knowing there was going to be a backstab thus individually they were "shot first" by IMP.

And for the complaints about Yaman thing, no one (not even luft) is saying he isnt good at what he does. He's rather good at it. Just kinda boring is all -.-"

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
FunTimes
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CAD] [AKB48] [NASA]

Postby FunTimes » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 11:39

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:And for the complaints about Yaman thing, no one (not even luft) is saying he isnt good at what he does. He's rather good at it. Just kinda boring is all -.-"
Yes Yaman is good at what he does because he takes no chances, but kinda boring? He just bored a server into suicide. :biglaugh:

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: F: [Dibz]
G: [NOM]
L: [USSV]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 12:30

FunTimes wrote:
Sandcastle Smasher wrote:And for the complaints about Yaman thing, no one (not even luft) is saying he isnt good at what he does. He's rather good at it. Just kinda boring is all -.-"
Yes Yaman is good at what he does because he takes no chances, but kinda boring? He just bored a server into suicide. :biglaugh:
Good point

Very boring

:biglaugh:

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
SJMSA

Postby SJMSA » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 14:44

To my gImpy hos...

I feel a little bad about the stab... not too bad since I think everyone got to do something interesting for the first time since like week 4 or something and you guys can probably hold the pile, but a little.

I generally have nothing against the Imps and some of them are good players/guys but OHMAHGAWDSOOOOBOOOORRRRRING!!!!

Win or lose, stabbing Yaman is ALWAYS the right decision. FFS, wallflowers would commit suicide out of boredom if he hung around them. OHMYGAAAAWWWD... what is even the point of living??? This is meant to be a game... you know, to like have fun... wait, how do I explain fun???

Anyway, it would be just goshdarnpeachy if Yaman would take a break from scheduling the exact time he's gonna spank the monkey and rating it along some sort of KPIs "Hmmm... I think that was at least an 8. I'm so proud of myself. I think I'll take a picture to commemorate it. :)" to like, research humanity and maybe like try to understand de hoomans, even if they just aren't quite the party animals that all those hipster spreadsheets he hangs with are.

How can a living creature be SOOOOO BOOOORING??? It truly boggles my mind... this is why they shouldn't cut science funding... unnatural phenomena like Yaman need to be studied and understood.

That aside, props to OFACE/ATM for launching and making an effort of it. Hope you guys can take the pile. Pipey is too much of a diva/ho to admit it, but it's entirely our fault that this failed. IMP should have lost all its caps/anti-caps just as OFACE was landing and we screwed up.

IMP for their part had impressive activity... though when you think that they actually stayed interested enough in this server to maintain that activity despite it being such a snooze... perhaps not quite as impressive...

Anyway, whoever wins the pile is welcome to snack my tasty little bases unless someone wants to take that account over and try to fight them off. Cheers and I hope the server is fun from now on though I doubt it.

SJ

P.S. Luft if you hadn't been such a stick in the mud and had cooperated and let Jord backstab both you and IMP right at the start of the server we'd all be in a better position now. I genuinely disagreed with Jord at the time, but with the benefit of hindsight, clearly killing IMP was the best thing that could have happened for the server - whether it was necessary to try and double cross OFACE too I dunno, butwhatthehecksoundslikefun. I dunno why every fun GM with a sense of humour always has to get greedy and overreach. Damn you pipeyho and jordeyfag.

Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Beowulf » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 15:29

SJMSA, i think that was one of the best forum posts i've ever read.

+1

The Chronicles of Alicus.
hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 15:40

there is still the question in why they even pacted from the biggining. this people play ae for several servers, and now they remenbered the cluster strategy makes this game more boring!!!!
either they wont ever pact no one in the same cluster ever again on anny server, or lets just ask admins to make the servers last one year as people remember its boring and suicide/betray its the best option to be fun, and what the hell here comes the new server lol

not that i´m against backstabing, war is war, but in this case it seemed just frustration, went wrong, and fun is now the excuse.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 15:41

FunTimes wrote:
This ^

Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 18:48

Yea, Yaman was really good at not running yesterday. Kudos!

IMP/Strip/13th

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.

Return to “Omega”