As a member of IMP rank and file...

Andrea Nard1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: As a member of IMP rank and file...

Postby Andrea Nard1 » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:26

Seems that ypu feel the need to get me in every discussion you have.
I personally cannot careless of what frosty and sk say on this forums, a couple of losers, back stabbers and adicted to cross servers plots.

I know what i do, and i also know that when sk or frosty will say i did right, means i did really messed up

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 08:39

And Nard Quixote himself shows up.

Shattering another lance on that windmill known as "must beat Balor"?

You are not Yaman. Yaman is much more professional than you are.

Might be why we are mates in that other server.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
DstoneVM

Postby DstoneVM » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 09:51

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Luftwaffe wrote:
Wlerin wrote:... nor started to make sense.
We've all been ignoring him, I suggest you do the same.
See this is why I say i'm the only person on IMP that shouldn't be able to post on the forum

And by cool I mean not retarded
fixed this for you

if frosty was the voice of IMP i might have to off myself :scared:

SK you want to join IMP now lolz

noticed u requested in a few times... i am by no means in charge of recruitment or anything at all for that matter just think its terribly funny

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 14:15

doctor who 76 wrote:and 1 account on kappa that sits there with 1 astro built solely for the purpose of checking the rank boards there.
What.

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: F: [Dibz]
G: [NOM]
L: [USSV]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 14:24

Wlerin wrote:
doctor who 76 wrote:and 1 account on kappa that sits there with 1 astro built solely for the purpose of checking the rank boards there.
What.
... do you really think he doesn't know?
no wai......

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
Nextotus
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: [Royal]
[STRIP]
[1st]
[RD]
[WL]
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Nextotus » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 16:09

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:
Wlerin wrote:
What.
... do you really think he doesn't know?
no wai......
It is totally true that you must have an account on a server to see ranks. Totally :paranoid:

Rabid Parrots wrote:
skyy wrote: I want something to get me food, scratch my back and give me food massages while i play AE
Wouldn't it be kind of paradoxical to invent your own mother?
doctor who 76

Postby doctor who 76 » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 02:26

if there is another way i don't know what it is.

i click on ranks it shows only ranks for omega.
if there is another route i have never used it or seen it.
you learn something new every day.

Fear Radick
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Fear Radick » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 03:15

This forum as of late has so many tears I considered asking SK to borrow his knee-high stilettos to wade through it.

- CAD got bored/frustrated so they made a move. Now I'm not one to not back-stab an open enemy when I get a chance, but I definitely don't see the value in sucker punching long term friends. In any case it didn't work, and 13th now has a lineup at the door of ex-CAD trying to get in to our acclaimed "noobish" guild.

- Yaman is a leader that can sometimes make slow deliberate moves that are recognised as "simming to win". So what? Last I checked there was more than one guild to join if you don't like that style of play. If people are willing to follow him, then an adequate leader he is, just like any other guild leader in AE.

- OFACE complains that they are being zerged because someone else has "magically" convinced enough to people to follow their lead, or at least agree to some extent in their point of view. That could have been easily the other way around depending on decisions made early in the server. Hell, had 13th not been back-stabbed early in the server by ID/OFACE, we might have been launching on IMP ourselves a few days ago alongside OFACE. Who knows.

- Silverknight complains he got shot first when several of the members of his guild were known to be prepping to back stab. That's just being in the wrong place at the wrong time I guess. Get over it. Train up your commanders.

Complain, complain, complain. Just the play the game....

There will be a new server down the line for us all to ruin again anyway.

AE: A massively multiplayer game where you build fleet, defences and economic structures, then discuss on the forums about how to avoid ever using them.
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 06:12

Fear Radick wrote:This forum as of late has so many tears I considered asking SK to borrow his knee-high stilettos to wade through it.

- CAD got bored/frustrated so they made a move. Now I'm not one to not back-stab an open enemy when I get a chance, but I definitely don't see the value in sucker punching long term friends. In any case it didn't work, and 13th now has a lineup at the door of ex-CAD trying to get in to our acclaimed "noobish" guild.

- Yaman is a leader that can sometimes make slow deliberate moves that are recognised as "simming to win". So what? Last I checked there was more than one guild to join if you don't like that style of play. If people are willing to follow him, then an adequate leader he is, just like any other guild leader in AE.

- OFACE complains that they are being zerged because someone else has "magically" convinced enough to people to follow their lead, or at least agree to some extent in their point of view. That could have been easily the other way around depending on decisions made early in the server. Hell, had 13th not been back-stabbed early in the server by ID/OFACE, we might have been launching on IMP ourselves a few days ago alongside OFACE. Who knows.

- Silverknight complains he got shot first when several of the members of his guild were known to be prepping to back stab. That's just being in the wrong place at the wrong time I guess. Get over it. Train up your commanders.

OFACE had no part in any backstabbing of 13th, let's make sure that's perfectly clear. Jervis/Alpha wanted base 14 or something, so they derbed your blob. Blood isn't on my hands.

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 06:16

Fear Radick wrote:This forum as of late has so many tears I considered asking SK to borrow his knee-high stilettos to wade through it.

Did you want the red ones or the black ones?

or did you mean the boot style?

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis

Return to “Omega”