Guild: [Royal]
[STRIP]
[1st]
[RD]
[WL]
Galaxy: Pegasus

Server War Numbers, Events and Discussion

Postby Nextotus » Tue 25 Feb, 2014 01:40

With the server war now underway, it looks to be a close fight. Here are the relevant statistics-

Current Alliances:

IMPire

1 [IMP] Empire 1,192,359,670 184 6,480,215
2 [STRIP] Club for Men 872,050,000 164 5,317,378
6 [13th] 13th Wolf Guards 417,232,660 133 3,137,088

Total Fleet: 2,481,642,330
Total Players: 481
Average Fleet: 5,159,339

Rebel Alliance

3 [ATM] Debris Delivery 827,626,730 124 6,674,409
4 [OFACE] Otters From Another Creek Entirely 773,110,000 132 5,856,893
5 [DNA] Double Helix 442,860,000 83 5,335,662
7 [HGH] Haters Gnna Hate 294,344,940 52 5,660,480

Total Fleet- 2,337,941,670
Total Players- 391
Average Fleet- 5,979,390

Ratios (IMPire:Rebels)
Total Fleet Ratio- 1.06:1
Total Player Ratio- 1.23:1
Average Fleet Ratio- 0.86:1

*Ranks, Totals and Averages edited to reflect actual totals obscured by sharing tags etc.

Sequence of Events
  • OFACE/ATM launch on IMP in O20.
  • OFACE lands first wave, fireworks begin.
  • CAD (now HGH) backstabs IMP, providing OFACE with fleet advantage.
  • IMP dispatches the attackers/backstabbers with positive ratios, forcing remaining OFACE/ATM to recall and regroup.
  • OFACE/ATM approach DNA for support to launch a 2nd offensive. DNA accepts.
  • Luft complains about IMP zerg, proceeds to ask STRIP to zerg with them and leave IMP alone against the entire server.
  • STRIP declines zerg offer, preferring 1:1 balanced server and not backstabbing to 2:1 zerg server and backstabbing.
  • STRIP launches to O20 to help IMP secure the 1 billion+ debris pile and consolidate allied strategic position.
  • OFACE/ATM/DNA launch to O35.

Given the Rebel offensive on 35 and the HGH high treason, STRIP officially declares war on your consortium.

Signed,
Mr. Cobalt

Rabid Parrots wrote:
skyy wrote:I want something to get me food, scratch my back and give me food massages while i play AE

Wouldn't it be kind of paradoxical to invent your own mother?
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Server War Numbers, Events and Discussion

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 25 Feb, 2014 02:17

Fair declaration.

Happy hunting, see you on the ticker.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Tue 25 Feb, 2014 02:29

Well, best of luck ever getting us out of the 30's. Bend over plz.

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
thehare
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: N: King
O: IMP (ex OFACE)

Postby thehare » Tue 25 Feb, 2014 02:30

You forget the part where CAD (now HGH) and ATM planned to backstab OFACE if they had won the crash, and thought they could get away with just watching us and IMP duke it out. Seems CAD not only failed to backstab IMP, but in trying to backstab OFACE at the same time, screwed themselves over lol.

http://i.imgur.com/teqfcSd.png (posted as url due to size of image)

Just thought I'd bring that to light in case there was anyone out there that hadn't heard lol

In either case, gg IMP. Least the server can now say something interesting happened :lol:

Facta Non Verba, Deeds not Words.
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Luftwaffe » Tue 25 Feb, 2014 02:46

Strip, your best bet would have been to steal the pile or something. Instead you are harboring those cripples. You'll learn.

Magnum
Guild: Frontier - teens somewhere

Postby Magnum » Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:05

I just wanted to say congrats to both sides for the fireworks and fun! It brought life back to the server and gave some interesting plot twists along with it. :)

On another note(in regards to most comments on the borumz lately): :roll:
Its funny to watch all the name calling and blaming on who did what and who the real pansy is. Who cares about Yaman not doing anything or Luft being a big mouth. Its just a game guys, so don't take it so seriously. Just chill and have fun! Yes, congrats to Luft & friends for launching on the 20's, which took a lot of courage might I say. But it was never JUST Yaman or JUST Luft that was making the server boring (or making it suicide on itself lol). It was the collection of both Imp & company and Oface & friends. It was their never ending stare down that led to the boredom. Sure Yaman (Imp) never fully left the 20's but there were moments when ~50% of the guild was in another cluster (like the teens for example) and had to keep the other 50% in the 20's because of the Otter friends right next door. Same goes for Luft (Oface), they never fully left the 10's either. They always left some fleet behind in case the Impire decided to visit. Either way it's both the zerg guilds (O&I) faults for the boredom, cause lets be honest this has been going on since server start (~9 months). Both guilds have been neck to neck with fleet since then making it difficult for a definitive victory over the other. It was just a matter of who eventually would make the first move and actually follow through is all.

Anyways, good job on the fight and hopefully much more is still to come! I'm looking forward to it! Thank you Oface for starting it off, was fun, may it all be a fair fight from here on out! :)

Currently: F - Teens playground
Ex: WAR, FLEET, NoiSe, STEEL, WOLF, OVER, BBW, IMP, Royal
doctor who 76

Postby doctor who 76 » Tue 25 Feb, 2014 08:01

OFACE/ATM launch on IMP in O20.
OFACE lands first wave, fireworks begin.
CAD (now HGH) backstabs IMP, providing OFACE with fleet advantage.
IMP dispatches the attackers/backstabbers with positive ratios, forcing remaining OFACE/ATM to recall and regroup.
OFACE/ATM approach DNA for support to launch a 2nd offensive. DNA accepts. a few launched and recalled to 20 the second wave never came accept for a few inactives.
Luft complains about IMP zerg, proceeds to ask STRIP to zerg with them and leave IMP alone against the entire server.
STRIP declines zerg offer, preferring 1:1 balanced server and not backstabbing to 2:1 zerg server and backstabbing.
STRIP launches to O20 to help IMP secure the 1 billion+ debris pile and consolidate allied strategic position.
OFACE/ATM/DNA launch to O35.

Given the Rebel offensive on 35 and the HGH high treason, STRIP officially declares war on your consortium.

Signed,
Mr. Cobalt

made a correction.

hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Tue 25 Feb, 2014 22:33

Nextotus wrote:[*]Luft complains about IMP zerg, proceeds to ask STRIP to zerg with them and leave IMP alone against the entire server.

Luftwaffe wrote:Strip, your best bet would have been to steal the pile or something. Instead you are harboring those cripples. You'll learn.

start --»» options --»» mode --»» very easy

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 09:37

doctor who 76 wrote: OFACE/ATM approach DNA for support to launch a 2nd offensive. DNA accepts

As pretty much the only forumer for DNA (and leadership) I have to disagree with that statement.

We were dropped by IMP about a week before all of this happened. We have ~90 players and are weeks behind the rest of the server (with their galaxy set guilds having 150+ players) there is no way we can fully survive without just becoming a new target for well.... everyone. Im pretty secure in my thinking that if this crash didnt happen, IMP probably would have come to the 50s looking for "easy money".

Tbh im not sad about the change of events. Oface were the 50s original allies and that only fell apart because of the need for absolute control that balor felt for the 50s. IMP were not very good allies and actually cost us a lot.
The first time they convinced us to make a launch into the 40s saying they would meet us on landing and if they couldnt they would recall trap rawr. Neither of these things happened and rawr ended up recall trapping pretty much all of our baby cap stackers. In the end we had to work out a private deal with rawr to get them off our back, no assistance from IMP. The second time we were invaded there was a prime opportunity for IMP to come kill 500mil+ Oface fleet. One they defected on for a small foray into the teens and a some inactives.

Yea -.-"

Plus i like rich, hes fun ^_^

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Beowulf » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 12:21

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:
doctor who 76 wrote: OFACE/ATM approach DNA for support to launch a 2nd offensive. DNA accepts

As pretty much the only forumer for DNA (and leadership) I have to disagree with that statement.

We were dropped by IMP about a week before all of this happened. We have ~90 players and are weeks behind the rest of the server (with their galaxy set guilds having 150+ players) there is no way we can fully survive without just becoming a new target for well.... everyone. Im pretty secure in my thinking that if this crash didnt happen, IMP probably would have come to the 50s looking for "easy money".

Tbh im not sad about the change of events. Oface were the 50s original allies and that only fell apart because of the need for absolute control that balor felt for the 50s. IMP were not very good allies and actually cost us a lot.
The first time they convinced us to make a launch into the 40s saying they would meet us on landing and if they couldnt they would recall trap rawr. Neither of these things happened and rawr ended up recall trapping pretty much all of our baby cap stackers. In the end we had to work out a private deal with rawr to get them off our back, no assistance from IMP. The second time we were invaded there was a prime opportunity for IMP to come kill 500mil+ Oface fleet. One they defected on for a small foray into the teens and a some inactives.

Yea -.-"

Plus i like rich, hes fun ^_^

Yeah, we pretty much had no reason to side with either side.
But [OFACE] demonstrated serious cojones and so they were worthy of the assistance.

Total Reputation Points removed due to Fod Maggotry: 93
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Luftwaffe » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 21:49

Let's take a moment to realize Buroma ran, switched sides, then 1 shot souls' fleet for horrible ratios. Well played, I guess.

Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Highland Charge » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 23:41

Luftwaffe wrote:Let's take a moment to realize Buroma ran, switched sides, then 1 shot souls' fleet for horrible ratios. Well played, I guess.

Only about half correct, but that's a story for another day.

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
Destructive
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Destructive » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 01:38

HGH Mini Blob In 24 Gets Shot By Brosef Stalin (Former CAD) At 2014-02-28 00:39:40, With 7,325,446 Credits In Space Debris Left Over And IMP Invades 24.

Guild Present size (Fleets) Arriving size (Fleets) Total size (Fleets)
[IMP] 7,537,460 (3) 28,009,020 (10) 35,546,480 (13)

FunTimes
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CAD] [AKB48] [NASA]

Postby FunTimes » Sun 02 Mar, 2014 09:23

Thanks for posting Nextotus.. Numbers could probably use an update soon.

Looks like now 488 IMP v. 359 Rebel Alliance players.

The rest are unaffiliated. Choose sides, do battle. :whisle:

Return to “Omega”