1 [IMP] Empire 1,192,359,670 184 6,480,215
2 [STRIP] Club for Men 872,050,000 164 5,317,378
6 [13th] 13th Wolf Guards 417,232,660 133 3,137,088
Total Fleet: 2,481,642,330
Total Players: 481
Average Fleet: 5,159,339
3 [ATM] Debris Delivery 827,626,730 124 6,674,409
4 [OFACE] Otters From Another Creek Entirely 773,110,000 132 5,856,893
5 [DNA] Double Helix 442,860,000 83 5,335,662
7 [HGH] Haters Gnna Hate 294,344,940 52 5,660,480
Total Fleet- 2,337,941,670
Total Players- 391
Average Fleet- 5,979,390
Total Fleet Ratio- 1.06:1
Total Player Ratio- 1.23:1
Average Fleet Ratio- 0.86:1
*Ranks, Totals and Averages edited to reflect actual totals obscured by sharing tags etc.
Sequence of Events
- OFACE/ATM launch on IMP in O20.
- OFACE lands first wave, fireworks begin.
- CAD (now HGH) backstabs IMP, providing OFACE with fleet advantage.
- IMP dispatches the attackers/backstabbers with positive ratios, forcing remaining OFACE/ATM to recall and regroup.
- OFACE/ATM approach DNA for support to launch a 2nd offensive. DNA accepts.
- Luft complains about IMP zerg, proceeds to ask STRIP to zerg with them and leave IMP alone against the entire server.
- STRIP declines zerg offer, preferring 1:1 balanced server and not backstabbing to 2:1 zerg server and backstabbing.
- STRIP launches to O20 to help IMP secure the 1 billion+ debris pile and consolidate allied strategic position.
- OFACE/ATM/DNA launch to O35.