#YOLO

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

#YOLO

Postby Mr PiPE » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 02:50

Here is a splash into the mind of an lulz addict just to rest any rumors and give insight into behind the scenes action. No trolling from me, just facts.

THE BEGINNING da da daaa - I took CAD over about 3 weeks ago. The ppl were tired of simming. Ppl were ready to quit. After i took guild 95% were under 12hr IA. Ppl were moving majority of blob in less then 12hrs.
So i approached yaman to launch to teens and kill ofaceships. He refused, too risky etc. That's when i figured out that without evasive action, the jerk session would resume.

The original scheme was to let oface and imp crash, then kill winner. In reality that was the best case scenario for the server. Would've restored balance etc = fun server.
After it was leaked the pl0x, and i convinced Yaman that the screenshot was faked...lol, we decided we were lucky to be alive still and should just derb imp with oface.
Now it failed for various reasons. Not all by CAD either, but we def had the biggest. I didn't anticipate such strong imp love in the guild left. Most the fan boys never came back after last transition. So yeah, lots of flippers and even more that just wanted nothing to do with it.

I stated a week ago that this would've been either the biggest stab in aeistory or the biggest fail.
We really didn't lose anything tbh, so in hindsight the whole thing was lulzy. Now ppl's accounts are trashed so they no longer have to log out of guilt.

Imo the biggest fail would've been to stay status quo. Drexl summed it all up best by saying they Yaman bored the server into suicide.

Now lots of imps believe this was all done out of anger. I don't hate anyone, i just hate boring servers. This, is a war game. Dr. Who also believes jord and i are the same person. Puts to light what we were working with.

Anyhoo yeah, *beep* it we tried YOLO

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe

There's no shame in the self pleasure game
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Re: #YOLO

Postby Luftwaffe » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 03:07

Well said Pipe.

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 03:09

I'll quote our earlier exchange as it's scary in how true it became.

PiPELAYER727 wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:I'm torn between being happy because PiPE is lulz and between being terrified because PiPE is lulz

^that actually made me chuckle. So true tho. I dont even know what im capable of at times.

Little fat trimming, little wax on the floors, and CAD will be back to being a mean tight core of ubber actives.

Almost done with house cleaning...then PiPE starts looking around for food as i rub my belly. Cya soon...or will you :paranoid:

Honestly, I pretty much assumed this was the reason for the stab.

Idc I got to kill a metric *beep* of Caps.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
doctor who 76

Postby doctor who 76 » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 03:42

your plan was a pipe dream.

Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Highland Charge » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 04:13

doctor who 76 wrote:your plan was a pipe dream.

Baa dum tss!

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Luftwaffe » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 04:14

You're late, stealing jokes now? Don't make me quote myself.

FunTimes
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CAD] [AKB48] [NASA]

Postby FunTimes » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 10:04

CAD + IMP = too much power for one cluster and allowed Yaman to sit back and play the long (boring) game. After the first launch at OFACE we had waited 3 months on the blob. We had 2:1 on the OFACE side and he still refused to order a launch. Well... All sim no pew made CAD crazy, and who do you call when your guild goes crazy? PiPE.

IMP was where they needed to be and were ready for the frontstab (given a day's notice, I refuse to refer to it as a backstab) Mad props to OFACE and ATM for taking the initiative and to half of CAD for trying to end the snoozefest. The other half of CAD that sided w/ IMP should be happy because it seems like we're in for another 20s simfest until Yaman can get above 2:1 on his enemies or grow a pair. (<3 you Yamanashi)

Even if we're posting about CADs failure, at least we're playing the game again. #winning

Scorpion Dream

Postby Scorpion Dream » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 17:07

Omega has probably been boring for ATM/OFACE/OTTER what have you, merely because Yaman has out smarted you at every turn. kept you pinned down (for the most part) in your own SH. IMP has been extremely active. yes you've been simming. IMP has not, just look at the numbersl

Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Luftwaffe » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 21:49

Scorpion Dream wrote:Omega has probably been boring for ATM/OFACE/OTTER what have you, merely because Yaman has out smarted you at every turn. kept you pinned down (for the most part) in your own SH. IMP has been extremely active. yes you've been simming. IMP has not, just look at the numbersl

lololololollolololololollolololo

DstoneVM

Postby DstoneVM » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 22:01

i chuckled too....

had one of IMPs highest level accounts pre-crash and other than early server stuff and a select few ops with some farming and a few ninjas.... it is safe to say that I was simming. I dont think that anyone over lvl 50 in IMP can say that we didnt spend a lot of days doing nothing but filling our prod queues. or maybe im just that lazy and there was always food to be had i dno

but i can say for certain I WAS definitely simming... and im still an IMP last time I checked

Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Highland Charge » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 23:47

DstoneVM wrote:i chuckled too....

had one of IMPs highest level accounts pre-crash and other than early server stuff and a select few ops with some farming and a few ninjas.... it is safe to say that I was simming. I dont think that anyone over lvl 50 in IMP can say that we didnt spend a lot of days doing nothing but filling our prod queues. or maybe im just that lazy and there was always food to be had i dno

but i can say for certain I WAS definitely simming... and im still an IMP last time I checked

I was simming for a few months, making sporadic hits here and there; it's tough to hit turtles with battleships. So I built a small battalion of cruisers and had myself a fun little time.

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Mr PiPE » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 01:32

Stop derailing the thread with dumbass. Makes me want to derb more of youz.

DstoneVM

Postby DstoneVM » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 01:39

PiPELAYER727 wrote:Stop derailing the thread with dumbass. Makes me want to derb more of youz.

sorry we iz too stoopit for you pipey

by derb do you mean try to hit our fleets and then run away and not be able to pick up the derbs, cuz... uh.... i dont think that counts as derbing

doctor who 76

Postby doctor who 76 » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 02:17

Luftwaffe wrote:

You're late, stealing jokes now? Don't make me quote myself.

you posted no such joke in this thread.

and if you made the same joke somewhere else i was not aware of it.
i would say great minds think alike but why put myself down?

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Mr PiPE » Thu 27 Feb, 2014 02:59

DstoneVM wrote:
PiPELAYER727 wrote:Stop derailing the thread with dumbass. Makes me want to derb more of youz.

sorry we iz too stoopit for you pipey

by derb do you mean try to hit our fleets and then run away and not be able to pick up the derbs, cuz... uh.... i dont think that counts as derbing

You're obv very stupid cause i sat on your blob for long time just smashing *beep*.
Cruisers so op.

Return to “Omega”