The 2 year plan of KAOS/ATM

SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: The 2 year plan of KAOS/ATM

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 18:48

Actually i would say my point is made... you keep trying lol.

but its here for all to read.. and honestly i am proud of my work and will discuss it with any one :P

Alliance
Guild: [ADHD]
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Alliance » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 19:02

Hmm... statistics shows that 75% entered Vacation Mode so they can go on a holiday. Apparently 99% voters are sick of your *beep*, the other 1% are your spies.

Woah, would you believe that?

Everybody is entitled to their own onion.
SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 19:14

lol my spies in adhd actually is closer to 75% because yall members are afraid of getting hit.. lol look this post is from a member of adhd saying he dont care if they die.. this is the loyalty of your guild.. vrs say kaos who would rather let their entire guild be farmed than die.. or PAl who still fights strip in the 30ds.. OR to NFW members who where brave enough to leave guilds with personal agendas and join a guild meant to unify the 40ds.

we are all fighters.. and we are all united.. and we are all growing... under my guilds leadership. We will continue to do so.. and nae saying nor poor propaganda attempts will stop us..

and with that good day.

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 19:35

SuperBoggartbob wrote:lol my spies in adhd actually is closer to 75% because yall members are afraid of getting hit.. lol look this post is from a member of adhd saying he dont care if they die.. this is the loyalty of your guild.. vrs say kaos who would rather let their entire guild be farmed than die.. or PAl who still fights strip in the 30ds.. OR to NFW members who where brave enough to leave guilds with personal agendas and join a guild meant to unify the 40ds.

we are all fighters.. and we are all united.. and we are all growing... under my guilds leadership. We will continue to do so.. and nae saying nor poor propaganda attempts will stop us..

and with that good day.
say, could you try writing sentences that make sense? i mean you are talking gibberish.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Alliance

Postby Alliance » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 19:36

SuperBoggartbob wrote:lol my spies in adhd actually is closer to 75% because yall members[...]
Someone has no sense of humor.
SuperBoggartbob wrote:[...] adhd saying he dont care if they die.. this is the loyalty of your guild.. vrs say kaos who would rather let their entire guild be farmed than die.. or PAl who still fights strip in the 30ds.. OR to NFW members who where brave enough to leave guilds with personal agendas and join a guild meant to unify the 40ds.
That's called 'or die trying'. ADHD doesn't give up, they might withdraw, but they will be back, and you will get your butt kicked. At least we don't give up on trying to win even when facing overwhelming odds, the same can't be said for KAOS, who pretty much 'gave up' on trying to do a proper blob crash until you receive backing from both ATM and OFACE. Good job, 7 mil debris from a blob crash, your mummy must be so proud. As for people 'brave' enough to leave guilds to join you... Congratulations, you are now 'x' number closer to reaching 100 carebears. Call me when you hit the 3 digits, I'll throw you a LAN party, I heard your members like Sims 3.
SuperBoggartbob wrote:we are all fighters.. and we are all united.. and we are all growing... under my guilds leadership. We will continue to do so.. and nae saying nor poor propaganda attempts will stop us..
*neither nae saying nor poor propaganda attempts will stop us.
Jesus, you need to learn how to use fulls-stop properly. Maybe someone should send you back to class so you can learn some grammar and sentence structure instead of letting you run wild with an inflatable epeen.
Last edited by Alliance on Sun 16 Mar, 2014 20:07, edited 3 times in total.

Everybody is entitled to their own onion.
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 19:43

bobby, you are turning into a sock puppet. :roll:

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Lanceiro

Postby Lanceiro » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 20:03

God, I shoot better people them you boggart!
You dry the swet of a dead man balls!
Go die some where far away so we don't sent the stench!

We will win over your ego!

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 21:30

Sam Carter and Nard will be my VGM's in a guild I run before this plan has a shot of success.

Your chances are worse than the Detroit Lions winning the Super Bowl, and considering they have no Lombardis in the trophy case...

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Crazyhorse
Banned
Banned

Postby Crazyhorse » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 21:47

SilverKnight wrote:Sam Carter and Nard will be my VGM's in a guild I run before this plan has a shot of success.

Your chances are worse than the Detroit Lions winning the Super Bowl, and considering they have no Lombardis in the trophy case...
I will remember those words and re-quote you on it whenever the chance arises Silverknight. Thanks for a memorable FAIL quote.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 00:27

Crazyhorse wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:Sam Carter and Nard will be my VGM's in a guild I run before this plan has a shot of success.

I will remember those words and re-quote you on it whenever the chance arises Silverknight. Thanks for a memorable FAIL quote.
Ahhh... Crazy Horse. I don't think I got any more Crisco for your anal relief. You gotta bring your own I'm afraid.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Siren14

Postby Siren14 » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 11:09

Kaos has tried and failed to take the 60's so many times and with so many different guilds, it is actually humiliating for them. Only problem is that their gm is so arrogant he cant feel the embarrassment.

The bottom line is that Kaos wants to be the only guild in the 60's and they will back stab any and all other guilds to achieve their aim. Which is a fair enough goal and their gm is entitled to have that game plan. It may or may not work for him long term, who knows?!

Where I'm confused is the other guilds joining forces. Why oh why would any of these other guilds want any form of alliance or pact with them? I'd quite like to here peoples opinions from some of these guilds (preferably without the usual immaturity).

Siren

[«o»] Regar Canis Reply - Block Player - Report - Copy Savebox 21-09-2008 1:19:11
i just had to say, i admire your heart and fairness. your a good leader.

goodluck miss siren
SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 17:12

KAos has tried only 2 times this being the second to take the sixties.. both times we are successful at achieving. now we had a few fail launches that we had to recall.. but who doesn't...

As for making alliances with me.. my friends know who they are... and when i approach an alliance.. i dont just say hey be my friend... i say hey i have spys in your enemies.. and i have JG you want... or dont want lol.. meaning pacts with me are never made over silly things like what i suggested to crazy horse.. they are made because i have something the other guild wants.. or i have known them on many severs and earned favors

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: F: [Dibz]
G: [NOM]
L: [USSV]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 18:29

Kaos suck.

The only galaxy set that really has anything to gain from the 60s are the 50s.
They are friends with ADHD. Thus Kaos dont really have a chance at 60s domination unless the 50s are too lazy to do anything..... which we probably are tbh :biglaugh:

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 19:45

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:Kaos suck.

The only galaxy set that really has anything to gain from the 60s are the 50s.
They are friends with ADHD. Thus Kaos dont really have a chance at 60s domination unless the 50s are too lazy to do anything..... which we probably are tbh :biglaugh:
But then how are you gonna fill your prod queues?

Because it's most likely not gonna come from the 20s

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 21:13

Whoever invested time into reading this thread, you are now stupider for doing so.

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.

Return to “Omega”