Re: The 2 year plan of KAOS/ATM

Postby Blarg King Glyax » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 19:02

Hmm, all of this appears very ODD

SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 19:13

lol you obviously cant read they know i have spies already.

Blarg King Glyax

Postby Blarg King Glyax » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 19:30

So Bob, after blatantantly saying you intend to betray all those who have fought beside you and helped thou, how do you think this will play out?

SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 20:14

Blarg King Glyax wrote:So Bob, after blatantantly saying you intend to betray all those who have fought beside you and helped thou, how do you think this will play out?
lol for leader of a guild you really are behind the times. i would suggest you read my posts.

Blarg King Glyax

Postby Blarg King Glyax » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 20:25

lol i read all of your posts haha, just now felt like commenting, the problem with your posts though, aside from you constantly comming off as extremely arrogant and self centered, is that you insist on painting yourself to look like some clever schemer who is willing to backstab everyone you work with to get what you want, while insisting at the same time that what you are speaking ar only half truths and that those who are working with you know a truth that speaks different than your posts do, albeit if this is the case, which word of yours are people expected to believe, and which truths are the real truths?

also, ive been slow to reply because i was loathe to make a new forum account, but cannot for the life of me remember my old forum accounts information

SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 20:35

Its true who knows what the truth is... guess your just gunna have to decide for your self... and yet. i think my actions speak louder than words as far as ODD is concerned.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 20:41

Haven't read most of the posts and wots here. Here's what I think:

Might makes right. Bob is king of the 60s. Gamer and Crazy Hoss are irrelevant and mad. They did it to themselves and earned it because they are emotional, irrational and believe absurd things that are false. And they have an army of 130 sheep people who will all suffer for it. As they should, because loyalty to failure management is fail and it always ends this way.

Accept defeat and hit delete indeed.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Blarg King Glyax

Postby Blarg King Glyax » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 22:36

it is saddening to see servers go this way, to see larger guilds simply try and overpower each other, sneak around each other, and spy on each other, in order to try and claim supporiority so they can sim and feed on the weak. this is not what astros need be, nor what it should be. yeah it has a combat aspect and fighting happens, i get that, and i enjoy the wars. however they shouldnt be focused on wars of extermination or wars to try and get your epeen up because your imaginery numbers were larger than someone elses numbers, instead they should be good natured wars where guilds decided to go to war for a set time, and the fighting is good natured and not toxic. the other fighting that would and should occur idly is one of enforcement, where if you got a guild that was trying to bully others and is making the server toxic, the other guilds on the server band together to enforce and protect the sense of brotherhood and comradery that should exist between all astros players

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 22:52

Balor wrote:
As they should, because loyalty to failure management is fail and it always ends this way.
>_> Learned this the hard way...."cough....cough........Quake<3"

Still waiting to see if bob can lead a OP without someone holding his hand, or someone's fleet holding his hand :biglaugh:

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 23:31

SouthOnFir3 wrote:
Balor wrote:
As they should, because loyalty to failure management is fail and it always ends this way.
>_> Learned this the hard way...."cough....cough........Quake<3"

Still waiting to see if bob can lead a OP without someone holding his hand, or someone's fleet holding his hand :biglaugh:
Nah m8, Quakey has won everything since he and Balor broke up :paranoid:

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 01:50

pshh every one uses allies to go to battle. the only reason sixties didnt get killed first time was o i dont know 200million strip allies of ADHD showed up.. and then they ran to 30ds to hide behind strip this time.. i think yall need to check your "hand holding"....

And Gylax pinning away about how things could be wont get you any place... right now your lucky enough to be in my territory allied to me(ill add i also asked my allies not to hit you... unlike adhd). lol yall contributed less than ten million fleet to my blob... and yet your guild is sitting pretty. Guess why?because of me.. the big ambitious dude.. who does what ever it takes to win.. and then some. so i wouldn't continue to complain here if i was you.

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 02:56

i think the real Guild Master is Slow Train. it seems like he's the real brains in this trust. am i wrong? NFW merging with kaos made them big and strong.isn't that true? and the more bobby talks the more he sounds like moses memes are running viral in his organic cpu. doesn't he?

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 03:15

lol please join my guild and see for your self... but i warn you you would be on probation.. no blobbing with us :P

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 03:33

JigokuShoujo wrote:i think the real Guild Master is Slow Train. it seems like he's the real brains in this trust. am i wrong? NFW merging with kaos made them big and strong.isn't that true? and the more bobby talks the more he sounds like moses memes are running viral in his organic cpu. doesn't he?
That's a very nice tin foil hat, where did you get it from?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 03:42

SuperBoggartbob wrote:lol please join my guild and see for your self... but i warn you you would be on probation.. no blobbing with us :P
yeah.... ummmm...no. i don't go for that sort of thing.... you see if you'd betray one guild you'd betray any guild. those sort of people just aren't trustworthy. and i have no interest in being a spy, not for anyone. filthy business that, turncoats, double agents, liars etc...... i'm not that sort.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.

Return to “Omega”