So STRAP.....

User avatar
doctor who 76
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu 30 May, 2013 04:53
Reputation: 5

Re: So STRAP.....

Postby doctor who 76 » Tue 25 Mar, 2014 00:37

SuperBoggartbob wrote:please... AE mods can block all day long... but they will never stop a troll like me. As for my guild remember every thing you say now will only haunt you when i killz you!


kaos was much better on kappa.


<---AIRWOLF

<---EQUALIZER

User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: So STRAP.....

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 25 Mar, 2014 05:21

SuperBoggartbob wrote:please... AE mods can block all day long... but they will never stop a troll like me. As for my guild remember every thing you say now will only haunt you when i killz you!
Yeah right... about the time I drop playing that server because it's dead.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
DstoneVM
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon 19 Aug, 2013 04:58
Reputation: 8

Re: So STRAP.....

Postby DstoneVM » Wed 26 Mar, 2014 05:47

SilverKnight wrote:
SuperBoggartbob wrote:please... AE mods can block all day long... but they will never stop a troll like me. As for my guild remember every thing you say now will only haunt you when i killz you!
Yeah right... about the time I drop playing that server because it's dead.

wudnt let me rep SK..... i dont even remember ever repping him before...... but +1


Bobby did you lose your job or did youre health insurance stop covering mental illness, make sure you tell them that delusional disorder a recognized disease and that youre not making it up

"Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness involving psychosis. Psychosis is the inability to tell what is real from what is imagined."

"type: Grandiose: A person with this type of delusional disorder has an over-inflated sense of self-worth, power, knowledge, or identity. The person might believe he or she has a great talent or has made an important discovery"

its not your fault bobby its a disease... we can get you the help you need

User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: So STRAP.....

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 26 Mar, 2014 06:10

doctor who 76 wrote:
SuperBoggartbob wrote:please... AE mods can block all day long... but they will never stop a troll like me. As for my guild remember every thing you say now will only haunt you when i killz you!


kaos was much better on kappa.


<---AIRWOLF

<---EQUALIZER
Hell YES it was. and my favorite member of Kaos ... Anna.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
User avatar
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu 29 Sep, 2011 21:45
Reputation: 17
Guild: T: GR / R: RIP / K2: BMF
Galaxy: Omega

Re: So STRAP.....

Postby Gamer798 » Wed 26 Mar, 2014 14:23

We wish STRAP the best of luck and may they succeed in all their fights.

And for kaos omega, don't associate them with us kappa kaos. It's a different mentality and a tag slowtrain stole to use.
Making his own name and fame was too hard. Annayana is a great person and player considering the experience she only has.

Gamer798 // Danzo Shimura // Death Parade
Everywhere and nowhere
sessy_n00b
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon 30 Dec, 2013 01:34
Reputation: 3

Re: So STRAP.....

Postby sessy_n00b » Wed 26 Mar, 2014 16:02

Dont worry, we dont associate omega KAOS with anyone else..because no one cares about KAOS in Omega. I know Boggartbob in real life unfortunately, he went to my school and he was abused pretty much daily by the older kids. (Hunched back, bad teeth/breath....the works). He has confided in me that this game is the only place in his life he feels powerful (Why wouldnt you? Kaos has a 1.6 mil fleet average for christs sake!). You all will see, one day Bob will unite the recycled trash of the 30s-60s and be emperor of the omega werld.

User avatar
domin8or
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1298
Joined: Sat 24 May, 2008 17:40
Reputation: 7

Re: So STRAP.....

Postby domin8or » Thu 27 Mar, 2014 00:56

Sounds fun, do we get free popcorn?

Image

B: [-SFC-] Founder/Creator - Retired
O: [-CAT-] (Now -OHC-) - Founder - Retired
S: [-KIT-] - Guild Master
SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri 01 Nov, 2013 06:35
Reputation: 0

Re: So STRAP.....

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Thu 27 Mar, 2014 18:35

Lol looks like every one cares about Omega KAos.. yall still talking about me...on straps forum post.
yall are like a bunch of fat ladies licking they ice cream cones..saying... "this is so bad for us" lick lick "yeah i really dont need this" lick lick "yeah this is my last one................." lick lick.

DGC
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu 23 Jul, 2009 23:24
Reputation: 3
Guild: IMP: i'm some sort of assassin
Galaxy: Omega
Location: Yaman's closet

Re: So STRAP.....

Postby DGC » Thu 27 Mar, 2014 19:12

Lol
STRAPs forum post? I never said I was strap

User avatar
domin8or
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1298
Joined: Sat 24 May, 2008 17:40
Reputation: 7

Re: So STRAP.....

Postby domin8or » Fri 28 Mar, 2014 00:56

From arguing Over STRAP/KAOS to Ice cream...

Image

B: [-SFC-] Founder/Creator - Retired
O: [-CAT-] (Now -OHC-) - Founder - Retired
S: [-KIT-] - Guild Master
User avatar
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 00:23
Reputation: 179
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]
Location: Bulgaria

Re: So STRAP.....

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Fri 28 Mar, 2014 07:29

SuperBoggartbob wrote:Lol looks like every one cares about Omega KAos.. yall still talking about me...on straps forum post.
yall are like a bunch of fat ladies licking they ice cream cones..saying... "this is so bad for us" lick lick "yeah i really dont need this" lick lick "yeah this is my last one................." lick lick.
Every now and again the forum community have a moment of clarity and become allergic to stupid.

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
User avatar
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2504
Joined: Sun 03 May, 2009 00:21
Reputation: 124
Galaxy: Nova
Location: somewhere in space

Re: So STRAP.....

Postby Luftwaffe » Fri 28 Mar, 2014 17:16

I feel obliged to post in here, for a simple reason of course, it's the only active thread.

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
User avatar
Tasman
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue 14 Dec, 2010 01:55
Reputation: 23

Re: So STRAP.....

Postby Tasman » Fri 28 Mar, 2014 21:05

Luftwaffe wrote:I feel obliged to post in here, for a simple reason of course, it's the only active thread.
Just because people are talking doesn't mean you need to talk too.

In fact, that is a terrible reason for you to say anything at all.
Last edited by Tasman on Sun 30 Mar, 2014 05:50, edited 1 time in total.

And I Haven't got the faintest idea about what I'm talking about.
SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri 01 Nov, 2013 06:35
Reputation: 0

Re: So STRAP.....

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 18:14

Tasman wrote:
Luftwaffe wrote:I feel obliged to post in here, for a simple reason of course, it's the only active thread.
Just because people are talking doesn't mean you need to talk too.

In fact, that is a terrible for you to say anything at all.
Tasman just because people are talking doesn't mean you need to talk too.

In fact, that is a terrible for you to say anything at all.


``````````````````````````````````
ima be honest.. this post isnt about me...its about trolls.

/lock

User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: So STRAP.....

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 29 Mar, 2014 19:03

Gamer798 wrote:We wish STRAP the best of luck and may they succeed in all their fights.

And for kaos omega, don't associate them with us kappa kaos. It's a different mentality and a tag slowtrain stole to use.
Making his own name and fame was too hard. Annayana is a great person and player considering the experience she only has.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=114206" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

6) Come up with an ORIGINAL name and theme. Some tags/logos have bad reputation attached to them, and adopting those tags never ends well. BORG was powerful in ancient Alpha. Ever since they are a running joke. [«o»] Mordor was powerful in ancient Beta. By Fenix they were called lolmordor so often, I had to lemon card the forum users for using that word to get them off the hobby horse. [WL] War Legends has been a joke since after Helion, Gamma they were server dominant. If you want to be server dominant, make your own tag, your own name, your own theme, and win the game in the game itself. Then laugh at the farm players who copy your tag in future servers.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis

Return to “Omega”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests