Hear the thunder?

SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Hear the thunder?

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Mon 31 Mar, 2014 17:05

Its been a little over half a year since i started this guild with the minor ambition of ending Quakes pathetic grasp on power. Born in the fires of this forties civil war a upstart guild Known as =NFW= sought to unite the forties again... Through the use of clever spys i found the proof i needed to undermine Quake.. and sure enough my evidence was able to pull 70 million in fleet from the og blob and into my guild.. or my allies guilds.. this gave Rawr the edge they needed and they pounced crushing the og blob.

Seeking further political and military power I sought out the warriors of the thirties..PAL... Acquiring their JG and fleets...and their spys... in order to put a dagger in the side of the guild that is now STRAP. With this new influence my guild became the number 15 guild in game in a matter of a month or 2. The vision that was a strong united forties seemed complete... ATM covering the fledgling guild in the forties and only minor players as free radicals remained to cause trouble in the forties. What remained of OG migrated to the sixties..and i watched.. like a hungry wolf i sensed our next meal.

So i reached out again to a local guild... this time in the sixties. A guild know as KAOS.. they had struggled against overwhelming enemies since day one. I promised them that i would help secure the sixties if they would join me... And so i launched and caught a larger ROL- now ADHD off guard.. In this fashion i earned the trust of KAOS GM and members.. and so they too chose to through their lot in with mine. Again NFW had made a massive land grab... Fresh troops.. new JG ..and yes..spys in enemy guilds. The name KAOS was kept in the merger to let Rol and others Know that KAOS was not giving up.. and they haven't...

Now my guild Faces a bright new future as the number 7 guild in game... politically connected.. militarily growing..assets across server..and now a new name =Thunder Clan= . O yes my Omega goers... the storm is coming.
Last edited by Chesterton on Mon 31 Mar, 2014 17:43, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Purified colours.

jackthereaper
Guild: CLS
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Hear the thunder?

Postby jackthereaper » Mon 31 Mar, 2014 17:32

and you are trying to say what i mean really not interesting and probably most people don't care about this.

SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Mon 31 Mar, 2014 17:37

LOL maybe you should read and post on other forums then.. sorry to say.. they are most about me as well.. sooooooooooooooo yeah. :)

domin8or
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [WM] - U
[ATOM] - D3
[CUT] - E3

Postby domin8or » Mon 31 Mar, 2014 23:06

jackthereaper wrote:and you are trying to say what i mean really not interesting and probably most people don't care about this.
Probably most people don't care abouts posts on the forums, theres nowhere near as many posts or users anymore, P&W used to be like the biggest thing in the forum in like 2008, with topics, wars and arguments starting here, guilds used to post new packs here etc, now it is no longer occupied anywhere near as much, and many of AE's great and finest are no longer here, much so noawdays most people dont care about the AE forums, so your points kinda invalid...

DERP
domin8or
Gold Member
Gold Member
[ATOM] - D3
[CUT] - E3

Postby domin8or » Mon 31 Mar, 2014 23:07

Although we have a pact with KAOS/THC so all is good :P :biglaugh:

DERP
doctor who 76

Postby doctor who 76 » Tue 01 Apr, 2014 00:51

cool story bro tell me more about how you are so great at patting your own back.

glad you stopped using the kaos name though i don't like seeing that name destroyed by a bumb.

SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Tue 01 Apr, 2014 01:13

doctor who 76 wrote:cool story bro tell me more about how you are so great at patting your own back.

glad you stopped using the kaos name though i don't like seeing that name destroyed by a bumb.
o look its my stalker. who are you in game.. or do you just play forum troll?

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Tue 01 Apr, 2014 02:37

fascinating, you've allied with bobby. my cats tell me it's o.k. because cats have 9 lives. still yet, they do find it.... distasteful.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
domin8or
Gold Member
Gold Member
[ATOM] - D3
[CUT] - E3

Postby domin8or » Tue 01 Apr, 2014 02:41

Since when was we yours? :grumpy:

DERP
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 01 Apr, 2014 04:12

Hear what thunder? All I heard was me farting.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AA]

Postby Gamer798 » Tue 01 Apr, 2014 11:37

Narcissist.

/Care 8-)

Everywhere and nowhere
SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Tue 01 Apr, 2014 16:32

if you guys.. where smart.. or didn't love me.. you wouldn't reply.... so either you love me...or your dumb for stroking my ego every time i post. :D

ima go with yall all love me and want to be me and stuff. cause yall aren't stupid right?

Alliance
Guild: [ADHD]
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Alliance » Tue 01 Apr, 2014 17:56

I hear the thunder alright, but you know what they say about thunder?

They come and go.

Your time is up.

Everybody is entitled to their own onion.
SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Tue 01 Apr, 2014 20:25

Alliance wrote: Your time is up.
read the forum posts... peeps be saying that to me since day one.... here i am number 7 guild in game.
honestly im just getting started. :)

domin8or
Gold Member
Gold Member
[ATOM] - D3
[CUT] - E3

Postby domin8or » Tue 01 Apr, 2014 23:44

Alliance wrote:I hear the thunder alright, but you know what they say about thunder?

They come and go.

Your time is up.
"People come and go, but my soldiers here to stay" - tupac

DERP

Return to “Omega”