Hear the thunder?

SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Hear the thunder?

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Thu 22 May, 2014 20:56

lol atm invading wasnt anything other than them coming to help me. otters also i invited... just like you call on strap and DNA when ever you can. Stop crying about how i supposedly fail and worry about why you have to change your drawers every time i decide to come to town.

o and i almost forgot you riptide... your so far down on the list in p its hard to remember you play the game... but i look forward to seeing your Gming skillz on Q server. :P

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 22 May, 2014 21:08

SuperBoggartbob wrote:lol atm invading wasnt anything other than them coming to help me. otters also i invited... just like you call on strap and DNA when ever you can. Stop crying about how i supposedly fail and worry about why you have to change your drawers every time i decide to come to town.

o and i almost forgot you riptide... your so far down on the list in p its hard to remember you play the game... but i look forward to seeing your Gming skillz on Q server. :P
Because P server is the best way to measure skill level :roll:

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
thehare
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: N: King
O: IMP (ex OFACE)
Galaxy: Nova

Postby thehare » Thu 22 May, 2014 22:30

SuperBoggartbob wrote:lol atm invading wasnt anything other than them coming to help me. otters also i invited... just like you call on strap and DNA when ever you can. Stop crying about how i supposedly fail and worry about why you have to change your drawers every time i decide to come to town.

Because P server is the best way to measure skill level :roll:
Even if it was...you can't really call out anyone on rank when you're ranked 248. :nonono

Facta Non Verba, Deeds not Words.
Aneurysm
Guild: Afk4life Guild

Postby Aneurysm » Thu 22 May, 2014 23:19

Well Hello.
Cool story bro, seriously.
SuperBoggartbob wrote:lol atm invading wasnt anything other than them coming to help me. otters also i invited...
If your guild was superior to those in the 60's, and as a GM you want to grow the accounts within your guild first to obtain some supremacy over others, why did you invite members from guilds ranked higher thank you? Why are you short-changing your guild members in their account development by inviting higher ranked guilds? Especially when, according to you, aren't required because your guild is superior?

If your guild was superior you would never have needed help from [ATM], [OFATE] and [OFACE] so there was no need to invite them. Rather you invite them out of fear. Fear about your enemy, fear also about your guilds abilities but most importantly, fear that all the talk you have put up on this board may not materialise into a reality.

"A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither." - Milton Friedman
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Thu 22 May, 2014 23:23

the only reason i have to change my drawers every time you "decide" to come to "town" is cause i laugh so hard i pee myself.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Fri 23 May, 2014 03:59

Bob is still filling the room with his flatus?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL1PnA698Zc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You are gonna shart on the wall if you keep on posting.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Fri 23 May, 2014 04:16

Well i viewed going to the sixties as a fun adventure.. you can ask the spys i was calling it a hunting party :lolol: ... and yes i invited all my friends.. plenty of food in sixties for every one. Atm was looking for food so i was like hey im going to sixties..

and My wonderful friends in the otters came to play as well.. we was all sad you guys went... never.. not even now has there ever been any concern in my mind over the current state of ADHD.. ADHD has potential but it has to get there.. i have made it my job to stop that as i dont want Strap and imp having another friend to raid the forties with lol... I have explained many times these things.. you guys should ask me some new questions. :D

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AA]

Postby Gamer798 » Fri 23 May, 2014 14:43

Maybe you should start to give less repetitive comments.
Might actually inspire some people to try and comment you more proper. ;)

Everywhere and nowhere
SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Fri 23 May, 2014 21:36

My comments are responses to your comments... besides.. whats this post at 2500 veiws plus? only 160 ish are mine.. people love trolling and smack talking enemies and knowing whats going on and i did make the post so id say im doing just fine inspiring people on forums :P

Hellbound
Guild: IMP, original CROW

Postby Hellbound » Wed 28 May, 2014 15:03

If nothing else has occurred here, then we can say that you have given people a reason to visit the forums. Without this thread they might have died a sad lonely death for this server. These forums used to be lively and full of activity. i would KD these forums at their current activity level.

I did it for the LOLZ.
SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Wed 28 May, 2014 20:29

lol ... sadly though its time to close this chapter of the story... look for more to come soon...

what do i do?

/lock?

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 28 May, 2014 20:33

And so ends one of the worst threads in Omega history, Rest in pepperonis.

/Inb4lock

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Chesterton
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Chesterton » Wed 28 May, 2014 23:05

And thus did the thunder pass, and silence descend...

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules

Return to “Omega”