Hear the thunder?

Zaraki Kenpachi

Re: Hear the thunder?

Postby Zaraki Kenpachi » Tue 20 May, 2014 10:00

I... couldn't help but join in... I haven't posted anything on the forums in 5 years.

I hear thunder but there's no rain...
I hear boasting but there's no power behind it.
Boggart and his unlucky battle thralls are living a fantasy.
They have been astutely out-maneuvered.
They are caught between a rock and a hard place.
Boggart makes it worse for all of them.

Who will defend Boggart? Who will speak up on his behalf, as I speak favorably of Danzo? Who will say that he is an excellent Guild Master, like Crazy Horse of ADHD is? Who will speak the truth?

Astro Empires is a great game as ever. It brings out the character of everyone. Anyone who says they are just having fun and what they say doesn't have to make sense as long as they have fun running their mouth is FULL OF BULL.

I will tell you who's not just running their mouth: Danzo. He is the real deal and anyone who doubts ADHD will find out soon enough exactly what I'm talking about. I am proud to fight alongside such a selfless, intelligent warrior.

If you are reading this and you are stuck with a selfish douchebag of a GM then vote with a bullet. Build some outpost ships. Send your support fleet to a safe location. Select your combat fleet. Use it on the person who is making your life miserable. Join a guild where you will be treated with respect and where teamwork is not scorned as weakness. Join a guild that has time to train new players into veterans. Join ADHD.

TO LIVE IS TO FIGHT!
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Tue 20 May, 2014 15:19

Zaraki Kenpachi wrote:... Select your combat fleet. Use it on the person who is making your life miserable....
Or don't. Suiciders are another thing that fire cures well.

Zaraki Kenpachi

Postby Zaraki Kenpachi » Tue 20 May, 2014 15:46

Wlerin wrote:
Zaraki Kenpachi wrote:... Select your combat fleet. Use it on the person who is making your life miserable....
Fire cures a lot of things. So what's your point?

TO LIVE IS TO FIGHT!
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 20 May, 2014 16:08

Zaraki Kenpachi wrote:
Wlerin wrote:
Fire cures a lot of things. So what's your point?
Don't suicide?

You never sat at the front of the classroom did you?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Tue 20 May, 2014 16:28

The more the merrier.. lol

All this happenings only means one thing.. ill look even better killing you than i woulda before. :)

Zaraki Kenpachi

Postby Zaraki Kenpachi » Tue 20 May, 2014 17:54

It seems that people here have a strange way of ignoring important points, insulting others, and living in dream worlds.
Let's summarize.

Zaraki Kenpachi: makes intelligent post about Omega politics, leadership, character, respect, teamwork, and killing Boggart's fleet, which I know you all want to see on the ticker. Be honest.

Wlerin: I'm a pyromaniac! If you ever see anyone trying to commit suicide, set them on fire! Then they will totally fail at suicide!

Zaraki Kenpachi: Your point? (attempting to draw out some intelligent comments)

Frosty Goblin: DERP DERP DERP... oh and DERP!

SuperBoggartbob: I look good! I'm a killer! I'm not living in a dream world!

TO LIVE IS TO FIGHT!
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 20 May, 2014 19:17

Dude, you mentioned CrazyHorse as a great GM, how can I possibly not make fun of you?

Tbf, Boggart is worse, but you know what they say about winning the paralympics.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 21 May, 2014 09:04

FrostyGoblin wrote:Dude, you mentioned CrazyHorse as a great GM, how can I possibly not make fun of you?

Tbf, Boggart is worse, but you know what they say about winning the paralympics.
He did what?

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Wed 21 May, 2014 09:15

Zaraki Kenpachi wrote:It seems that people here have a strange way of ignoring important points...
You say as you completely ignore mine.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 21 May, 2014 11:07

What I find entertaining is that he made a "ADHD IS BEST GURL, BOGGART IS TRASH WAIFU!" Circlejerk post, and when people call him out on something stupid he acts like we're the ones doing the circlejerking :/.

I also have a rep point from Wlerin, Senpai finally noticed me!

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Wed 21 May, 2014 11:34

LIES! /notallcaps

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 21 May, 2014 11:54

Wlerin wrote:LIES! /notallcaps
Senpai pls~ ;__;

Zaraki Kenpachi

Postby Zaraki Kenpachi » Wed 21 May, 2014 12:36

Wlerin wrote:
Zaraki Kenpachi wrote:It seems that people here have a strange way of ignoring important points...
I asked you what your point was. You still haven't developed your point any further. And to Herp Derp, you and Wlerin are the circle jerks.

Also, CH is a great GM. I stand by that. You say he isn't so what evidence do you have?

TO LIVE IS TO FIGHT!
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 21 May, 2014 12:47

Zaraki Kenpachi wrote:
Wlerin wrote:
I asked you what your point was. You still haven't developed your point any further. And to Herp Derp, you and Wlerin are the circle jerks.

Also, CH is a great GM. I stand by that. You say he isn't so what evidence do you have?
He's losing to Boggartbob

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Wed 21 May, 2014 12:52

Zaraki Kenpachi wrote:
Wlerin wrote:
I asked you what your point was. You still haven't developed your point any further.
I don't see what about "Don't suicide" needs to be developed?

Return to “Omega”