Hear the thunder?

User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19482
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: Hear the thunder?

Postby Wlerin » Wed 21 May, 2014 12:53

Zaraki Kenpachi wrote:
Wlerin wrote:
Zaraki Kenpachi wrote:It seems that people here have a strange way of ignoring important points...

You say as you completely ignore mine.

I asked you what your point was. You still haven't developed your point any further.

I don't see what about "Don't suicide, it's as bad as (or worse than) boggartbob and herpes" needs to be developed?

User avatar
Zaraki Kenpachi
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 14:57
Reputation: 3

Re: Hear the thunder?

Postby Zaraki Kenpachi » Wed 21 May, 2014 14:52

FrostyGoblin wrote:He's losing to Boggartbob

According to Boggartbob, he's losing... but since when did Boggartbob make any sense?
Here's some hard evidence, since your facts are wrong.

Evidence #1: Fleet
8 [ADHD] 396,250,935 145 members 2,732,765 average fleet/member
9 [=THC=] 309,589,820 148 members 2,091,823 average fleet/member

Evidence #2: Guild Rank by level
8 [ADHD] 145.34 145 43.42 average level/member
9 [=THC=] 136.25 148 38.02 average level/member

CH has guts, not cowardice.
He cares about ADHD players, not only himself.
He inspires his players to fight harder, and work harder.
CH makes the final call but hears out what others have to say and uses it.
CH deserves respect. Far more than you are giving him.
What you think you know about ADHD and our GM is wrong.
Last edited by Zaraki Kenpachi on Wed 21 May, 2014 16:05, edited 1 time in total.

TO LIVE IS TO FIGHT!
User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Hear the thunder?

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 21 May, 2014 15:35

I must admit I hadn't looked at the numbers recently, it does appear that ADHD has overtaken THC.

*Paralympics joke goes here*

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
User avatar
Zaraki Kenpachi
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 14:57
Reputation: 3

Re: Hear the thunder?

Postby Zaraki Kenpachi » Wed 21 May, 2014 15:59

FrostyGoblin wrote:I must admit I hadn't looked at the numbers recently, it does appear that ADHD has overtaken THC.

*Paralympics joke goes here*

LOL It does appear...

TO LIVE IS TO FIGHT!
SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri 01 Nov, 2013 06:35
Reputation: 0

Re: Hear the thunder?

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Wed 21 May, 2014 17:54

SuperBoggartbob: I look good! I'm a killer! I'm not living in a dream world!
best one yet


Just for the record.. i have won every battle.. and the war is far from over... Speaking of missing points.. i have said many times that the heavy hitters of my guild are in AI .. once i have them back i fully expect to have a slight edge over ADHD fleet wise.. and a huge edge over them Skillz wise..

So go ahead.. all of you fails hype it up. like i said.. ill only look even better killing you :)

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1000
Joined: Mon 06 May, 2013 13:05
Reputation: 41

Re: Hear the thunder?

Postby Burgess » Wed 21 May, 2014 18:09

SuperBoggartbob wrote:
SuperBoggartbob: I look good! I'm a killer! I'm not living in a dream world!
best one yet


Just for the record.. i have won every battle.. and the war is far from over... Speaking of missing points.. i have said many times that the heavy hitters of my guild are in AI .. once i have them back i fully expect to have a slight edge over ADHD fleet wise.. and a huge edge over them Skillz wise..

So go ahead.. all of you fails hype it up. like i said.. ill only look even better killing you :)

You got around 5 members in [AI] and they are not gonna tip the balance in your favor fleet wise nor will they tip the balance in your favor skill wise. /facepalm

User avatar
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat 12 Oct, 2013 23:31
Reputation: 34
Guild: E2-TILT

Re: Hear the thunder?

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Wed 21 May, 2014 21:05

I'd like to hear the story as to why so many players left THC for ADHD. Besides "Slowtrain had a *beep* fit and took some players" someone clear this up for me?

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri 01 Nov, 2013 06:35
Reputation: 0

Re: Hear the thunder?

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Thu 22 May, 2014 06:57

Well in THC we have had an issue were we would ask people to move and it would take forever for them to do it.. or some people just wouldn't do it.. and some guys in guild blocked slow train lol... any way .. Slow train got mad at one such failed launch and announced he was resigning and was moving to the sub guild.. i said ok and thought he was going to be a trainer. Quite frankly he had not done much but yell blame me for everything and talk with people about how his kaos guys this or the nfw guys that. so i was glad to replace him as i saw his commitment lacking...

any way he tried to tell me he was going to take some kaos supporters and go over to the sub guild.... and sit.. lol and i told him no.. that he could go but he wouldnt be wasting our guys time sitting in a sub guil... he tried to tell me i was bullying him.. and at this point i pretty much told him to go and @#$% himself..

he left and at first only five followed him lol him his wife and 2 JG accounts...that are also him lol.. a week later maybe 30 people had left.. a few for loyalty.. most for gates and an easy game. i booted some others and started a thirties rebellion as well LOL.. all in all i lost about 150 million in fleets and a handful of good players..

But im not even close to displeased by these happenings.. in the end i do have the better players.. the better alliances and the better tactics.

1/4 of my guild left .. 3/4 ths approval rating is better than any president of the usa :P

User avatar
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu 29 Sep, 2011 21:45
Reputation: 17
Guild: T: GR / R: RIP / K2: BMF
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Hear the thunder?

Postby Gamer798 » Thu 22 May, 2014 12:38

Every launch you ever made towards the 60's existed majority out of the people who are now in ADHD. Most of your "own" forces moved much after in the hope we would crash into them first then you can finish it, but it wasn't ensuring enough so ATM OFATE had to help too and on top of that you gave us a deal that was obviously fake to derb KAOS members instead of us and this had happened two times. Fun part is it wasn't strategical they were just late.
I saw your announcements more then once screaming. Every guild have their spies in your guild so they know i'm right.

You had the forces, the strength, the skill on your side to wipe us out every time you invaded even with ATM and OFATE you never succeeded.
It's thanks to slows spy you didn't get wiped out when Strap appeared. Because you hadn't seen it after they nearly arrived. You sat a galaxy away, but you couldn't make the launch sync enough. Then your latest launch...We all remember that one. I saw 90M of KAOS members and after it three hours I saw about 20M yours "NFW forces".

Once we launched onto you in the hope to overcome the disadvantage of size, but we couldn't do it. Too short notice, but we actually launched on you. But you never on us. We depended one time of the four, five invasions on our allies you did at least depend on your allies three times of the four, five times. And just so you know those who stayed with you are not there for you but for ATM. That is a difference. They know we can't maintain the 40's secure and they would be a farm for ATM. They will wait until the time is right. :) Blaming slowtrain is not an option. After all that has happened he is actually a better GM in a way then you. At least he doesn't abandon his own people ;)

You need to start getting your facts straight. You have failed as a GM. Now jump to O03 to kill strap as Irish Eyes ordered you.
Irish won't be pleased if you are late again. :whisle:

Gamer798 // Danzo Shimura // Death Parade
Everywhere and nowhere
SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri 01 Nov, 2013 06:35
Reputation: 0

Re: Hear the thunder?

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Thu 22 May, 2014 14:59

yeah dude get your fact straight.. every time i have come to sixties.. ADHD has run and run...and run.. and lets remember NFW came to 60ds before we had KAos members.. so obviously it isnt NFW guys not launching lol..

we can talk all we want.. fact is i have invade you and you have run both times.. if your out maneuvering me is vacation mode.. lol keep doing it..

also fact is slow train may be a good leader but no one would know it from this server... failed in 40ds...failed in 50.. failed in 60ds.. and didnt lead worth *beep* in THC..

lol ill also point out that a week ago slow train was an evil guild name stealer that people like anyanna or whats her face would offer bribes for me to KD LOL.. now he is your hero because your perceive some effect on me... lol and when your people rage quite s the realize he has lead them to they doom... i will laugh and laugh and laugh.


Slow train got his old guild Kaos to rank 15... i made it to rank 7/8 my methods may no be loved.. but i am certainly better than slow train in every fashion.

User avatar
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 00:23
Reputation: 179
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Hear the thunder?

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Thu 22 May, 2014 15:51

>bob is proud that his combined 40s and 60s guild can launch on a 60s only guild.

Bravo there
>.>
<.<

Also from what you said before bob, i thought you were the master diplomat? Losing 1/3rd of your guild fleet to your enemy due to you being unaccommodating of your co-leaders is hardily "pro" now is it?

Even if all of slows guys suck and end up deleting, its still 150mil fleet that you had before and have no lost, as much as i hate to admit it most often than not, quantity > quality in this game.
Id hardily say that you guys were quality to begin with but now you have lost quantity as well seems like the first step down the staircase to forgotten land.

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
User avatar
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu 29 Sep, 2011 21:45
Reputation: 17
Guild: T: GR / R: RIP / K2: BMF
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Hear the thunder?

Postby Gamer798 » Thu 22 May, 2014 16:07

Before I proceed I have to do your checklist:

- VM mode excuse - Checked
- Discredit comment toward slowtrain, crazy horse or me - Checked
- Narcissistic comment to let yourself feel better - Checked

Good to go!

SuperBoggartbob wrote:e: Hear the thunder?
yeah dude get your fact straight.. every time i have come to sixties.. ADHD has run and run...and run.. and lets remember NFW came to 60ds before we had Kaos members.. so obviously it isnt NFW guys not launching lol..


We strategically retreated out of the 60's one time because several guilds were helping you to invade.
I did not saw the benefit of staying and trying to get someone down there. It harmed you more then it harmed me back then.
But neither of us have the remaining numbers to prove it so it's an endless discussion.

Most of the time we massed our blobs on advantage locations. In case you don't know, that is called strategical movements.
No worries. Someone will explain that one day to you.

we can talk all we want.. fact is i have invade you and you have run both times.. if your out maneuvering me is vacation mode.. lol keep doing it..

also fact is slow train may be a good leader but no one would know it from this server... failed in 40ds...failed in 50.. failed in 60ds.. and didnt lead worth *beep* in THC..

lol ill also point out that a week ago slow train was an evil guild name stealer that people like anyanna or whats her face would offer bribes for me to KD LOL.. now he is your hero because your perceive some effect on me... lol and when your people rage quite s the realize he has lead them to they doom... i will laugh and laugh and laugh.


Slow train got his old guild Kaos to rank 15... i made it to rank 7/8 my methods may no be loved.. but i am certainly better than slow train in every fashion.


We moved once into vacation mode not because YOU invaded, but ATM invaded. ATM is still a very superior force in AE.
Much wiser, stronger and far more dangerous then you ever will be. They are my former brothers and friends. I know they are good because I builded their experience with them. We fought battles side at side from alpha to omega. If it as you alone I would have not done that movement even so it's a pointless discussion. You see it as a cowardly act because we were only three times smaller and I see it as a smart move because we survived through it and your allies were not happy to go home empty handed. But as I said the last time you always go back to the same events and same excuses about us. It won't work.

Yeah slowtrain played his game in the 40's 50's and he lost. Too bad for him. He just didn't had enough experience.
Slowtrain ain't my hero far from it. But at least he could admit his mistakes. ADHD's members won't quit rage any time soon.
We have something that is called loyalty. ;)

It's getting repetitive. It seems you don't have much more to say.

Gamer798 // Danzo Shimura // Death Parade
Everywhere and nowhere
User avatar
RiptideWarrior
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed 11 Sep, 2013 23:15
Reputation: 7

Re: Hear the thunder?

Postby RiptideWarrior » Thu 22 May, 2014 16:11

Let's be honest here... I'm a better GM than Sir Bobby and I ain't never Gm'ed before :whisle:

I think the discussion is over cause I just won it :P

I Don't Play Anymore. All I Do Is Lurk In The Forums.
User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Hear the thunder?

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 22 May, 2014 17:58

RiptideWarrior wrote:Let's be honest here... I'm a better GM than Sir Bobby and I ain't never Gm'ed before :whisle:

I think the discussion is over cause I just won it :P

Tbf, it's not that hard though is it...

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
User avatar
RiptideWarrior
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed 11 Sep, 2013 23:15
Reputation: 7

Re: Hear the thunder?

Postby RiptideWarrior » Thu 22 May, 2014 19:52

FrostyGoblin wrote:
RiptideWarrior wrote:Let's be honest here... I'm a better GM than Sir Bobby and I ain't never Gm'ed before :whisle:

I think the discussion is over cause I just won it :P

Tbf, it's not that hard though is it...

Well it's won't be that hard for me cause I'm like good and stuff...placing in at keast the top 2k for every server I'm on 8-)

Definetly think I could GM better than some of the scrubs out there *cough* bob *cough* :shifty:

P.S. Love you Bobby <3

I Don't Play Anymore. All I Do Is Lurk In The Forums.

Return to “Omega”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest