Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Invasions \0/

Postby JigokuShoujo » Wed 16 Apr, 2014 16:44

FunTimes wrote:Fett, for the historical record,
CAD backstabbed OFACE..
CAD backstabbed ATM..
CAD backstabbed IMP..
CAD backstabbed CAD.

OFACE/ATM got the worst of it because they took a risk. They made the only exciting move this server had seen in half a year. Now, back to the excitement of watching IMP derb inactives (friend and foe) for years to come.
hey it may not be exciting but derbing inactos is GOOOOD money. or so i hear. hard to find inactos that aren't level protected in my neighborhood. but AHOY does a great job delivering me derbs. lol

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 16 Apr, 2014 17:38

JigokuShoujo wrote:
CAD backstabbed OFACE..
CAD backstabbed ATM..
CAD backstabbed IMP..
CAD backstabbed CAD.

OFACE/ATM got the worst of it because they took a risk. They made the only exciting move this server had seen in half a year. Now, back to the excitement of watching IMP derb inactives (friend and foe) for years to come.
hey it may not be exciting but derbing inactos is GOOOOD money. or so i hear. hard to find inactos that aren't level protected in my neighborhood. but AHOY does a great job delivering me derbs. lol
Who the *beep* are you?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Wed 16 Apr, 2014 17:50

CAD backstabbed OFACE..
CAD backstabbed ATM..
CAD backstabbed IMP..
CAD backstabbed CAD.

We all just ignore Fett's feeble attempts at being relevant, but we thank you for explaining the situation to the public. +1

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
Fett
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [Omega] IMP

Postby Fett » Wed 16 Apr, 2014 20:09

You know luft. ... I was going to be mean, but after you got dog walked on P and now you're getting smacked around on O i honestly think you've suffered enough. I mean *beep*..... what you did on O is about as equal to what andy did on P. You two just aren't built to lead a guild. It'll be okay.... there is always Q server.

Scrubs.
FunTimes
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CAD] [AKB48] [NASA]

Postby FunTimes » Thu 17 Apr, 2014 18:34

Everyone on forums got pounded/is getting pounded on P by China.

Most bent over and accepted the pounding. (most spacenerds would do anything to save fake spaceboats)

Some thought that would be gross.. (some spacenerds dgaf)

Dignity mang. Hav sum. 8-)

Edit: Howz the teens invasion going?

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 17 Apr, 2014 21:44

FrostyGoblin wrote:Who the *beep* are you?
HellGirl, apparently.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 18 Apr, 2014 01:58

Wlerin wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:Who the *beep* are you?
HellGirl, apparently.
Thank you based Wlerin for the translation!

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 19 Apr, 2014 09:04

CAD backstabbed OFACE..
CAD backstabbed ATM..
CAD backstabbed IMP..
CAD backstabbed CAD.

This is probably the important part... CAD backstabbed themselves.

Still makes me a sad panda

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: F: [Dibz]
G: [NOM]
L: [USSV]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Sat 19 Apr, 2014 18:44

SilverKnight wrote:
CAD backstabbed OFACE..
CAD backstabbed ATM..
CAD backstabbed IMP..
CAD backstabbed CAD.

Interesting part of that statement "CAD backstabbed CAD" is who backstabbed who. Those who went with the leaderships plan, or those who refused and sided with IMP.
Tbh both of those sides are in the right.
The "lets see how this pans out" camp are the real traitors.

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
Echillion
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A: [LDM]
O: [IMP]
P: [Vile]

Postby Echillion » Sat 19 Apr, 2014 19:51

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:
CAD backstabbed OFACE..
CAD backstabbed ATM..
CAD backstabbed IMP..
CAD backstabbed CAD.

Interesting part of that statement "CAD backstabbed CAD" is who backstabbed who. Those who went with the leaderships plan, or those who refused and sided with IMP.
Tbh both of those sides are in the right.
The "lets see how this pans out" camp are the real traitors.
Orly? Well if it hadnt been such a Botched,Peed up,Complete fiasco then maybe those that were left high and dry in IMP would'ave actually done something about it rather than get hit by both sides on the WH with belated afterthought orders of drop guild and sui Imp because of some Moron in CAD leadership posting annys for people to go over to Imp hours before the crash and not telling them it was a sui mission :shock: /facepalm

Personally I'd have kept everyone in CAD and when Oface started landing then launched on Imp.Besides oface didnt send enough fleet,not nearly enough 400m fleet out of 1B+ hoping All of CAD would sui and weaken Imp enough for Oface to swoop in for the pile and deny CAD any share of the derbs. /facepalm

I couldn't resist!,mate :wink:

Ex- [A-Team],[BJ's],[1st],[USSV],[EARTH],[CAD]
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 20 Apr, 2014 05:04

Pretty accurate assessment. OFACE was double crossing CAD at the same time CAD was doing their double cross. OFACE failed themselves by refusing to commit to taking down IMP, preferring to let CAD do all the work.

That assured IMP the victory, and a well deserved one.

Honest combat beat nefarious double dealing.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sun 20 Apr, 2014 08:50

FrostyGoblin wrote:
JigokuShoujo wrote:
CAD backstabbed OFACE..
CAD backstabbed ATM..
CAD backstabbed IMP..
CAD backstabbed CAD.

Who the *beep* are you?
is that like a philosophical question? well i'm not famous like you. which prolly 'splains why you don't know who i am?
call me Ai.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Goter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Goter » Sun 20 Apr, 2014 10:28

SilverKnight wrote:Pretty accurate assessment. OFACE was double crossing CAD at the same time CAD was doing their double cross. OFACE failed themselves by refusing to commit to taking down IMP, preferring to let CAD do all the work.

That assured IMP the victory, and a well deserved one.

Honest combat beat nefarious double dealing.
The most logical way to win a fight is assess the enemy. Understand the enemy. Then use the weakness of the enemy to destroy them.

In this situation, you had only one guild that were impatient to finally duke it out. While the risk is admirable, it is a fatal flaw that leads to the least desirable outcome. The other guild was mildly accepting the role of bigger forces, and were willing to wait for an opening or a mistake rather than force one. This leads to better moves, and throughout the entire war we've seen this happen as well.

This explains OFACE and IMP. One wanted to finally have action, one waited for the best time for action. You can see where the structure for failure started, and while it was quite a display of risk. It was one that led to our demise.

CAD was the oddball in the factor, but the results were going to be the same. Tension built between CAD and IMP. Those with mixed feelings have the worst judgement in the stress made by OFACE determination to bring an end to this entire conflict. The forced aggression made CAD members make a choice on the spot. Most paying the price by not even being relevant to the war, and becoming outcasts due to the lack of making their choice in time. I believe even without OFACE forcing a crash, CAD would of eventually backstabbed themselves as Sandcastle mentioned. They were going to have their own fatal civil war at one point or another.

In the end, the crash was a shot in the air. 3 Guilds go in, only 1 walks out. I cannot blame OFACE on being eager to fight. Neither can I say it was the smart move today, though back then I felt it was the right move. Lets just say it was one of those times you just regret making the decision by not making sure it was the 'right' decision.

Need a new quote.

Return to “Omega”