Fleet Progression: THC vs. ADHD Discussion

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AA]

Re: Fleet Progression

Postby Gamer798 » Thu 15 May, 2014 20:38

Just as always I read "I this, I that, this is because I ..."
The only thing you care about...yourself.

Everywhere and nowhere
SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Thu 15 May, 2014 22:35

lol if i only cared about myself why would i have launched out to sixties with my fledgling guild to go to bat for the 60ds oppressed before slow train promised to merge? would i have extended a hand to the thirties members giving them a place to hide and grow? would i even now have posted annys telling people to make up they minds and go free with no fear of retaliation.. or kD for being an old Slow train supporter? no.. i wouldn't..

Im not saying that i dont brag because i do.. I am proud of MY guild that I built.. and I have high hopes for its future. But this isnt a popularity contest if it was i would be the leader of ahoy (do "almost" any thing you want). This is a war game.. and in it you blob and launch. if you dont like that then go else were.. this is whats been said.. and some 30 of my 160 players have chosen to do that.. they think that by being ADHD they will be able to sit around sixties and be lazy.. but i think its funny.. because every time i come to sixties ADHD blobs.. lol one time they blobbed for a month straight out of they home town....in vacation mode. :P

lol i look forward to having a tight knit blob of only actives who are more than willing to go on ops.. lol

as for why i say i.. well no one came to me.. i was 1 guy.. i talked every one into this.. i planned every move we have made.. i coordinated our allies.. and got us our allies.. I manage most of our spys,, and got most of our spys..it matters not if we are zerging.. using ninjas... winning or losing..making or breaking alliances.. it is all done by those in MY hands..using MY decisions. we may not be a pro guild.. this is the first time i have been in leadership.. but ii certainly built a guild that is top of the noob pile... dont let current rankings fool you.. my guys are on ops i still have the power.. and what i dont have i will still take

Thc is because of me... it is its own awesomeness but it is awesomeness I made.,, Ill be seeing you guys around very soon :)

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Thu 15 May, 2014 23:42

SuperBoggartbob wrote:lol if i only cared about myself why would i have launched out to sixties with my fledgling guild to go to bat for the 60ds oppressed before slow train promised to merge? would i have extended a hand to the thirties members giving them a place to hide and grow? would i even now have posted annys telling people to make up they minds and go free with no fear of retaliation.. or kD for being an old Slow train supporter? no.. i wouldn't..
Orders to secure the farm ground. Because slowtrain merged and no longer could get his forces successful in the 60's without your help. That is why you launched. You were to prevent we could freely grow and become a problem on long term so we could aid other guilds with enough size to matter in the coming blob crashes.

If you KD'ed every slowtrain follower you would show to your players you will kill whoever is doubtful the results would just speed up the entire process and you would lose more members then you would now so you hope some stay. Because you know those solid in 40's can't leave you...yet. A risk of suicide is present too and it's not a good timing for you. So again a selfish reason.
Im not saying that i dont brag because i do.. I am proud of MY guild that I built.. and I have high hopes for its future. But this isnt a popularity contest if it was i would be the leader of ahoy (do "almost" any thing you want). This is a war game.. and in it you blob and launch. if you dont like that then go else were.. this is whats been said.. and some 30 of my 160 players have chosen to do that.. they think that by being ADHD they will be able to sit around sixties and be lazy.. but i think its funny.. because every time i come to sixties ADHD blobs.. lol one time they blobbed for a month straight out of they home town....in vacation mode. :P
We are not going to be lazy I can bet you that. You always come back to one fact that we went in vac mode to protect ourselves and let Ofate go home with nothing but losses. I knew Tasha Yar would be unpleased after you shot one of her bases. It was a wise tactical decision I do not shame for it. You were significant bigger with ATM and Ofate. You hoped for it some would leave in anger, but none did. They understood why we did it and it was not a month at all. We sat, grew and hunted outside of the 60's. When the time was right we came back home.
lol i look forward to having a tight knit blob of only actives who are more than willing to go on ops.. lol

as for why i say i.. well no one came to me.. i was 1 guy.. i talked every one into this.. i planned every move we have made.. i coordinated our allies.. and got us our allies.. I manage most of our spys,, and got most of our spys..it matters not if we are zerging.. using ninjas... winning or losing..making or breaking alliances.. it is all done by those in MY hands..using MY decisions. we may not be a pro guild.. this is the first time i have been in leadership.. but ii certainly built a guild that is top of the noob pile... dont let current rankings fool you.. my guys are on ops i still have the power.. and what i dont have i will still take

Thc is because of me... it is its own awesomeness but it is awesomeness I made.,, Ill be seeing you guys around very soon :)
Here again I see I I I I. You have no respect for your members. A guild is a team effort. We do, not I I I I.
If your guild doesn't exist out of a team effort well you will end up soon like some others who thought it was all about them.
Ranks don't bother me btw. I have been on rank 1 with my own guild and account for over three years in AE.
I'm here for other goals then ranks. You still have power so what, but for how long will it stay.
What do you hope to send ATM to us again or Ofate? Come and let us see what happens. I'm not afraid of some numbers.
You have allies. congratulations. I have some too.

Ooh you will see us soon. Very soon.

Enough enjoyment for the trolls of the forum. :)
I wouldn't want them to get too excited. omega intended to be boring :)

Everywhere and nowhere
Burnsy

Postby Burnsy » Fri 16 May, 2014 04:40

Plz and try to come into 40's ill be waiting

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Fri 16 May, 2014 12:16

Do you have a lot of patience? :biglaugh: :lol:

Everywhere and nowhere
Hellbound
Guild: IMP, original CROW
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Hellbound » Sat 17 May, 2014 02:19

Really? Did i just see BoogerBob derail yet another forum thread? Good grief.

I did it for the LOLZ.
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sat 17 May, 2014 05:01

SuperBoggartbob wrote: and i just dont have the time i used to to bs around.. .
prolly cause you spend all your time here, talking........

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Dr Rush
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A~[{V}]

Postby Dr Rush » Sat 17 May, 2014 05:15

JigokuShoujo wrote:
I've yet to see any talking on his part, that's a two way street. All I've seen is him spewing BS like a broken PipE at the local sewage plant.

Yes, I'm a *beep* get over it.
Retired: TM for ICO on A, Deputy GM of PRIV on K, OCM for SHANK on L, GM of PRIV on M
Help New players! Contribute to this thread.
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sat 17 May, 2014 07:06

Dr Rush wrote:
JigokuShoujo wrote:
I've yet to see any talking on his part, that's a two way street. All I've seen is him spewing BS like a broken PipE at the local sewage plant.
indeed, you make a good point, i stand corrected.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
SuparBoggertBob
Banned
Banned

Postby SuparBoggertBob » Sat 17 May, 2014 14:42

This is the moment I realized I'm a failure as a GM THC won't survive while I'm GM

[ADHD] Accept Defeat Hit Delete 384,013,670
[=THC=] Thunder Clan 312,932,735

Dr Rush
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A~[{V}]

Postby Dr Rush » Sat 17 May, 2014 16:46

SuparBoggertBob wrote:This is the moment I realized I'm a failure as a GM THC won't survive while I'm GM

[ADHD] Accept Defeat Hit Delete 384,013,670
[=THC=] Thunder Clan 312,932,735
When did self important noobs start getting impersonated. Are people really that bored?

Yes, I'm a *beep* get over it.
Retired: TM for ICO on A, Deputy GM of PRIV on K, OCM for SHANK on L, GM of PRIV on M
Help New players! Contribute to this thread.
SuperBoggartbob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SuperBoggartbob » Sat 17 May, 2014 17:29

OMG lol i feel superSpecial now.. forum multis made for me as for those numbers lol my troops are busy in real wars ill get to piddling with ADHD in my own time.

Return to “Omega”