EXTRA EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT! Dustard strikes again!

Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Re: EXTRA EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT! Dustard strikes again!

Postby Gasai Yuno » Fri 01 Aug, 2014 22:00

Balor wrote:
Gasai Yuno wrote:
Balor wrote:In describing my ops you used free food so I don't see the miscontext there.

Either its 10% IMP (not a large food) or 90% IMP (robs your allies blind). Its not like anyone expects honest public records from IMP robbing their allies blind but I think you're major lowballing how much derbs that 1.5bil IMP actually collected. And even if STRAP did get the 90%, thats way too many derbs to invest in a bunch of failure assets so thats good for us if true.

Also that Duster quote. I never thought he was spai, I just found him annoying and shot him a few times. And he kept coming back for more because he liked it, its like his new relationship with his IMP bffs who he fed 50-75% of his ex-guild to over the past 2 weeks.
IMP only took 16m off that pile. Which was ~10%
And whether or not it was investment in "Failure assets" (You should have said Toxic Assets) it was the right thing to do by their ally.
And we all know how bad you are at that Balor.

I now control this account: Link
And will be Inactofailing in the name of the Empire.
Failure/toxic are different ways to describe the same thing. We know from history that I've honored every ally I've dealed with. Try and name one who I screwed over (operational definition clarity - its a preemptive strike, not a backstab, if they were actively plotting to backstab us first).

My lemon details the ideology of NoOneism and specifically how the only way they know how to do it. Yamanism can be criticized as boring/cautious but at least its honorable and doesn't stew in a cesspool of its own insecurities and hypocrisies. They're different, so try not to taint the Empire too much with NoOne style scummery.
So let's place bets on which AI ally or subguild gets eaten first shall we?
We know from history that I've honored every ally I've dealed with. Try and name one who I screwed over
NoOne, M3, DG, FINAL, UFA... And that's 2 servers. ;)

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 01 Aug, 2014 22:30

Gasai Yuno wrote: So let's place bets on which AI ally or subguild gets eaten first shall we?
Then place a bet and in years from now, OFATE UOA DNA all of them will still be there. I chose STRAP as my first guild ZF for O 2.0 and ADHD is next. I've already told their leaders this so that's no new intel.

That's funny you would try to spin NoOne vs Dream as a backstab launched by me anyway let's break em down

NoOne-turned a 15mil dispute with DREAM into a 3bil backstab. Fact check winner, me.

DG - history of sniping 1st inactives/KDs and passive-aggression. The pact ended when lolos sent many PMs to Flow asking if they would consider using DG's JG network (the one in J10s which they grew with 1st's shared stronghold permission) to screw us over and shoot us. So DG ended that pact not me, winner me

M3-the strong players were graduated into DREAM and eventually flipped to NoOne. derbing of failures was planned and organized by not-me. Winner, nobody as I wasn't a part of it.

FINAL-some inactos/fails/spies were kick derbed, worth about 10% of FINAL networth. Most of FINAL merged into 1st where they continue to enjoy peace and sims through today. Winner, again me and honoring an ally (FINAL) while securing their golden parachute.

UFA-I forget what these guys did but they pretty much always hated 1st. I forget the specific incident that caused the pact to break down. There was also a conflict of interest always between 1st/FINAL and 1st/UFA final, in the end we chose FINAL and freed their J30s from UFA oppression. I do remember UFA's GM was so many days afk at the time that I couldn't get PMs replied to. Winner also me, defended and honored the spirit of FINAL alliance at UFA's expense who had been a terrible and hateful ally.

Anyway this is fun and already a big improvement over Frosty Vanilla's averageness. IMP was due for a proper media-war champion.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 01 Aug, 2014 23:34

Balor wrote:
Gasai Yuno wrote: So let's place bets on which AI ally or subguild gets eaten first shall we?
Then place a bet and in years from now, OFATE UOA DNA all of them will still be there. I chose STRAP as my first guild ZF for O 2.0 and ADHD is next. I've already told their leaders this so that's no new intel.

That's funny you would try to spin NoOne vs Dream as a backstab launched by me anyway let's break em down

NoOne-turned a 15mil dispute with DREAM into a 3bil backstab. Fact check winner, me.

DG - history of sniping 1st inactives/KDs and passive-aggression. The pact ended when lolos sent many PMs to Flow asking if they would consider using DG's JG network (the one in J10s which they grew with 1st's shared stronghold permission) to screw us over and shoot us. So DG ended that pact not me, winner me

M3-the strong players were graduated into DREAM and eventually flipped to NoOne. derbing of failures was planned and organized by not-me. Winner, nobody as I wasn't a part of it.

FINAL-some inactos/fails/spies were kick derbed, worth about 10% of FINAL networth. Most of FINAL merged into 1st where they continue to enjoy peace and sims through today. Winner, again me and honoring an ally (FINAL) while securing their golden parachute.

UFA-I forget what these guys did but they pretty much always hated 1st. I forget the specific incident that caused the pact to break down. There was also a conflict of interest always between 1st/FINAL and 1st/UFA final, in the end we chose FINAL and freed their J30s from UFA oppression. I do remember UFA's GM was so many days afk at the time that I couldn't get PMs replied to. Winner also me, defended and honored the spirit of FINAL alliance at UFA's expense who had been a terrible and hateful ally.

Anyway this is fun and already a big improvement over Frosty Vanilla's averageness. IMP was due for a proper media-war champion.
I like vanilla :(

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sat 02 Aug, 2014 00:55

Its a decent flavor tbh, just that it gets boring pretty fast when its the only flavor in play.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sat 02 Aug, 2014 00:56

That's what A&W Rootbeer is for.

Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Postby Gasai Yuno » Sat 02 Aug, 2014 03:06

Balor wrote:

After NoOne finishes off Lyra Ima post some fuuuuun things about the NoOne/Dream fallout. Someday.
Your minion guilds will still be alive after you don't need them eh?
No way they could POSSIBLY get eaten when they are "No longer needed."
Not like that's the ROYAL way or anything.
:eh:

Speaking of failing to help your allies:
Mmmmm tasty :D

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Sun 03 Aug, 2014 09:38

Frosty re-posting *beep* that wasn't rep-worthy the first time, no copy pasterino plz. Some baby also starts posting about Lyra, in another servers forum, again. Does anything new excite either of you? This is Omega m8's, act accordingly.

@OP, STRAP sucked.

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sun 03 Aug, 2014 22:33

Lyra already has its own thread. Anyway for all those watching here's how to make a strawman argument and fail at propaganda 101

-be an IMP fleet
-hit a DNA fleet
-blame AI/me for not helping DNA

I guess its our fault yes that we didn't invent Tachyon Drive tech, giving us a shortcut through virtual spreadsheet time and space thus allowing us to land in the O50s before IMP. Who had a headstart worth at least 12 hours, and other obvious factors.

doctor who 76

Postby doctor who 76 » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 12:43

balor is made.

stalag
Guild: IMP
Galaxy: Omega

Postby stalag » Tue 17 Feb, 2015 16:36

Seems that balor has been had

STRAP actives now considered a part of IMP has totally crashed the Balor empire and is now in the process of running them down to ground. They will find that IMP has a memory and will find and derb their fleets and occupy their bases. Oh, and as a former STRAP member and their trade minister, this derbing of AI/CUP fleets has been priceless. So for the Omega server.... UP YOURS BALOR. STFU

Chesterton
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Chesterton » Tue 17 Feb, 2015 18:46

I realise this forum has been rather slow of late, but there were several active threads you could have chosen instead of this putrescent one.

/locked

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules

Return to “Omega”