This weeks new news, courtesy of EMPIRE Broadcasting Net

zeusx2

This weeks new news, courtesy of EMPIRE Broadcasting Net

Postby zeusx2 » Fri 17 Oct, 2014 18:56

Just thought we'd give the server a peek behind the curtain;

[quote=Yaman]

8:30 AM Server Time this morning marked the end of an grueling, week-long Empire/13th Offensive which, at landing, resulted in the destruction of in excess of 270 million AI fleet and in excess of 150 million OFATE fleet.

Over the remainder of the week, in excess of 100 million AI/OFATE fleet was destroyed by a hyperactive crew which laid a swath of destruction from O13 to O17 before an AI counteroffensive launched into 18/19 forced an early-morning evacuation today.

This operation purchased well over twenty new Empire/13th bases as well as fed gates and caps to the tune of 100 million credits due to the incredible ratios achieved on the wormhole landing and miniblobs found in O11. The on-landing ratio was ~1:7 with an overall 1:3.75 return on credits lost.

Overall, the operation was a complete success. This operation began with AI launching to the 60's and Empire responding with an extremely short notice wormhole launch. As AI neared the wormhole in the 60's they began funneling forces through the wormhole. The additional fleets landing prior to our already-ordered launch forced us to recall. As AI moved their hyperactive forces away from the 60's wormhole, our new window of opportunity approached, and we prepared for a wormhole launch. This launch resulted in a 91% combat sync of forces asked to participate. Many people were asked to return to the home cluster after the initial farming run (10-12) due to the fact that this offensive left our guildmates in 27-29 extremely exposed, and, further, weakened the wormhole to the point of crashability once AI returned from the 60's operation. The AI 60's operation resulted in the destruction of ~10 million in ADHD fleet proper and the farming of a smattering of bases. In comparison, the Empire/13th operation totaled well over 500 million AI and friends fleet lost directly and 7 galaxies torched including 4 crown galaxies. It is important to note that this figure does not account for fleet that AI derbed prior to us landing in 11. This totaled approximately 100 million.

Those of you who managed to bank large amounts of credits should bolster your base garrisons and make sure to diligently check your scanners as AI undoubtedly acquired a copy of the derb split and will be using that to attempt to launch ninjas into the 20's. If you're close to a base, fill out the form in the announcement below. I'll be dealing with the kicks over the next few days.

After this extraordinarily successful operation, AI will undoubtedly be looking to catch us with "our pants down." Those of you with 20's scouting assignments: make sure you do not miss your scouting assignments. I could use a couple more people to scout specific galaxies at specific times of the day. PM me if you can assist. The girlfriend is in need of assistance for the next operation. Scouting on strategy board.

This concludes our transmission. Tune in next time.
:D

Chronixous

Re: This weeks new news, courtesy of EMPIRE Broadcasting Net

Postby Chronixous » Sun 26 Oct, 2014 23:32

It's good to see Yamen is asking the guild to keep your nice little broswer information keeper well feed so you can make sure to get all the information you guys need keep up the good work.

Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 06:17

Thanks Deitylord

Last edited by Luftwaffe on Tue 04 Nov, 2014 00:19, edited 1 time in total.

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Mon 03 Nov, 2014 01:29

I was hurt when I saw your sui but the accusation cuts even deeper, knowing as I do that I was the only leader from our group who went out of his way to cover you and compel you to do the right thing man. Irish has also had your back in a big way. I think you got screwed over by your own karma and decisions on this one.

Nicely written propaganda by Empire. Just because its propaganda and fact-based doesn't make it untrue. Credit where such is due.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Wed 28 Jan, 2015 18:30

Balor wrote:I was hurt when I saw your sui but the accusation cuts even deeper, knowing as I do that I was the only leader from our group who went out of his way to cover you and compel you to do the right thing man. Irish has also had your back in a big way. I think you got screwed over by your own karma and decisions on this one.

Nicely written propaganda by Empire. Just because its propaganda and fact-based doesn't make it untrue. Credit where such is due.

That was wrote when it first happened after I realized I'd been kick derbed in Nova, can't blame me for making that accusation. But I will change it, as it's incorrect.

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.

Return to “Omega”