In which I get falsely blamed for another's iniquity

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: In which I get falsely blamed for another's iniquity

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 01:15

Whose phallus do I need to fellate in order to get a summary or two?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Quinar
Guild: TRI
KING
OFATE
HH
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Quinar » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 02:14

:lol:

Summery

Balol said somethings untrue....shocker right :lol:

So we have set each out to straighten out the truth in the matter.

So now Ofate left the side of AI as they had long ago, since the creation of UOA but they are now THRASH

It was said we backstabbed... we did not... to backstab one much first not have a reason to leave.

Ofate did, Negligence ....

So now there are few places for AI to hide... well except for where they have been for so long now.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 04:08

Can I get a summary from someone who knows the english language though?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 07:13

FrostyGoblin wrote:Whose phallus do I need to fellate in order to get a summary or two?

Probably mine.

I will re-read the WoT and write a tl;dr

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Aneurysm

Postby Aneurysm » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 11:12

Summary for those out of the loop
  • [OFATE] felt there pacts with [AI]/[OFASE] were worthless due to the lack of support, and reaction, from their allies with the continual invasions into the teens.
  • There was a perception those pacts restricted the growth of [OFATE] as a guild.
  • Rumours were circulating that less active, and or inactive, members of the [OFATE] guild were set up to be food for [AI]
  • Through discussions [OFATE] found mutual points of benefit with [IMP]/[13th]/[ADHD]
  • [OFATE] now has more formal relations with [IMP]/[13th]/[ADHD] than existed previously.
  • As it stands [OFATE] and some members of [AI] are fighting in the teens with random support from [IMP] members
  • [AI] is slowly gaining their actives/inactives on the 42 WH with a view to either invade 60's (as there are random scouting missions), go and re-claim the teens, or continue simming.
  • Other side of the divide is doing exactly the same.
Outside of that is all AE drama he said/she said, my e-peen is bigger than yours type thing.

"A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither." - Milton Friedman
Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Highland Charge » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 16:25

FrostyGoblin wrote:Can I get a summary from someone who knows the english language though?

I am a native English Speaker. That doesn't mean you'll be able to understand what I say though!

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
Sarah-bunny
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ADEHIJKLMP retired; F XI O IMP

Postby Sarah-bunny » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 17:41

Highland Charge wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:Can I get a summary from someone who knows the english language though?

I am a native English Speaker. That doesn't mean you'll be able to understand what I say though!

English? I thought that you spoke Canadian, eh? ;)

essentially retired all servers... idk why anyone would play this game

FrostyGoblin wrote:it's the forums ffs, it's made purely of trolls, obnoxius people, the occasional new player that gets verbally abused instantly and sarah.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 21:17

Aneurysm wrote:Summary for those out of the loop
  • [OFATE] felt there pacts with [AI]/[OFASE] were worthless due to the lack of support, and reaction, from their allies with the continual invasions into the teens.
  • There was a perception those pacts restricted the growth of [OFATE] as a guild.
  • Rumours were circulating that less active, and or inactive, members of the [OFATE] guild were set up to be food for [AI]
  • Through discussions [OFATE] found mutual points of benefit with [IMP]/[13th]/[ADHD]
  • [OFATE] now has more formal relations with [IMP]/[13th]/[ADHD] than existed previously.
  • As it stands [OFATE] and some members of [AI] are fighting in the teens with random support from [IMP] members
  • [AI] is slowly gaining their actives/inactives on the 42 WH with a view to either invade 60's (as there are random scouting missions), go and re-claim the teens, or continue simming.
  • Other side of the divide is doing exactly the same.
Outside of that is all AE drama he said/she said, my e-peen is bigger than yours type thing.

I'll affirm this summary. It's as concise as can be without loss of important data

In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 08 Jan, 2015 06:41

Highland Charge wrote:

I don't want to, there's a difference.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 08 Jan, 2015 06:49

Quinar wrote:It was said we backstabbed... we did not... to backstab one much first not have a reason to leave.

It can still be a backstab regardless of whether you had good reason. Backstabbery or not backstabbery is about the how, not the why.

Quinar
Guild: TRI
KING
OFATE
HH
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Quinar » Sat 10 Jan, 2015 01:43

Wlerin wrote:
Quinar wrote:It was said we backstabbed... we did not... to backstab one much first not have a reason to leave.

It can still be a backstab regardless of whether you had good reason. Backstabbery or not backstabbery is about the how, not the why.

The how is simple really. IMP had just been in the teens yet again. AI did nothing.
Ofate began talks to stop the farming. AI THREW a temper tantrum when we started taking our occupations back. One went as far as openly stating ofate was going to be banned from the 40s in tbeir ls chat.
The day ofate leadership voted to leave the side of AI i have been given rights to derb an incoming AI fleet to O10... if I hadn't it would have disappeared. So ls decided that to be the signal we were leaving.

We left and informed them at the time I hit the fleet.
Nothing hidden no dagger in the back. But a punch in the face.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 10 Jan, 2015 09:24

OFATE and AI had their own differences, and IMP benefits

tl;dr?

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Mon 12 Jan, 2015 13:41

About the last attempt invasion I only got the following to share to AI:

~ Speech is silver, silence is gold

Return to “Omega”