In which I get falsely blamed for another's iniquity

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

In which I get falsely blamed for another's iniquity

Postby Baylor » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 05:36

Someone asked me if I could help them make sense of the OFATE backstab.

Since naturally every suicide gets blamed on me, especially servers that I don't play, I found it necessary and proper to expose the OFATE lies both in private conversation and public here.

One side of the chat has been removed out of respect. My comments are my thoughts.

[x:24:37 PM] Balor: idk man I havent been involved in O for a long time
[x:24:46 PM] Balor: just another anti-balor slime attack
[x:24:55 PM] Balor: blaming me for their own aggressions, same as Eldorf
[x:25:16 PM] Balor: see I dont even play O but that doesnt stop ppl from trying to tie me to stuff that I didnt do
[mentions that Eldorf has secretly hated me since forever including Nova]
[x:26:19 PM] Balor: yea so he probably went insane with rage or something
[x:26:23 PM] Balor: this is what I mean by blind hate
[x:26:35 PM] Balor: all they have is anti-balorism, and they cling to it even when I'm not on the server
[x:26:42 PM] Balor: because they are inadequate and failures at leadership
[x:26:46 PM] Balor: so they backstab and spew lies
disappointing for those who play O and were invested
[x:27:48 PM] Balor: to get backstabbed by their own allies, and they refuse to even take responsibility
[x:27:59 PM] Balor: and they blame someone who doesnt even play O, yea my acc hasnt gone UC yet but I dont play O
[x:28:06 PM] Balor: I would be really mad if I was a Rebel
[x:28:11 PM] Balor: thats scummy behavior

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Quinar
Guild: TRI
KING
OFATE
HH
Galaxy: Lyra

Re: In which I get falsely blamed for another's iniquity

Postby Quinar » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 07:21

First I would like to answer a few things Balor.

1) I know you don't play O.

2) Not once did you... your name.... come up in this.

3) ofate got tired of being run over.... without side from anyone in our allies.

4) Backstab.... No just getting along with tbose in charge was like having a root canal with out any form of aenestic.

5) Again not once did you or anything to do with you come up or in a deciding vote... did you get mentioned.

6) this in not over nova and if you were the real Balor... which you are not. As Balor would not say anything about it.

7) I AM ELDORF

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 07:54

What caused OFATE and AI to have a falling out?

That is the only valid question over these events.

Considering I'm in IMP, it means I got fewer threats and targets, so it is a little bit of a change in the terrain.

Someone in OFATE or AI, please enlighten this silly man in IMP what happened over there.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Quinar
Guild: TRI
KING
OFATE
HH
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Quinar » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 09:00

Three main reasons.

Distrust

Failure to aide an ally

And lack od activity by AI.

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AA]

Postby Gamer798 » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 09:40

You disrespect your allies this is what happens.

Everywhere and nowhere
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 18:27

"Disrespecting allies" at its loosest definition means that AI protects OFATE from all BRs ever. Not all BS is created equal, and Tasha/Kamali's guild turns coat on every server that I know of. The sui account belonged to Blake who was a K-DDoS, Jewls/huntress is DDoS, was that not the server that we gave them on a silver platter and said "we are allies, lets share" and the DDoS/RD reaction was blind hatred and backstabby. I guess that makes them a natural culture fit with ofate.

They are always seduced and attracted by the top 1, they have absolutely no values and stand for nothing other than cravenly selling out to the top 1 and then hoping it sticks. It worked for them on L-NoOne, it sort of worked on A2 but then they got force merged by civil war afaik, and I don't think they will ultimately profit from it on O.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 19:34

Balor wrote:"Disrespecting allies" at its loosest definition means that AI protects OFATE from all BRs ever. Not all BS is created equal, and Tasha/Kamali's guild turns coat on every server that I know of. The sui account belonged to Blake who was a K-DDoS, Jewls/huntress is DDoS, was that not the server that we gave them on a silver platter and said "we are allies, lets share" and the DDoS/RD reaction was blind hatred and backstabby. I guess that makes them a natural culture fit with ofate.

They are always seduced and attracted by the top 1, they have absolutely no values and stand for nothing other than cravenly selling out to the top 1 and then hoping it sticks. It worked for them on L-NoOne, it sort of worked on A2 but then they got force merged by civil war afaik, and I don't think they will ultimately profit from it on O.
AI didn't help their allies even once when it really was important. Only times AI went when there were already derbs there of dying allies or inactives of those allies. Former DNA, Former Oface, Ofase and Ofate have been farmed into the ground and most of AI just sat on the blob going inactive one by one while BAL was eating them to hyperfeed himself to the top to then so call prove he is a great player and be able to have an advantage over IMP's anti cap fleets. It just shows how horrible players you are. Your own selfish little group above the rest of your own guild. :nonono

Let us be real, You blame entire AE and their community except your inner circle cause you believe they are the best.
Your group is horrible. 1.8 billion fleet maximum to get put in place from 5 billion fleet. That is terrible. I would be ashamed leading a guild like that.
You are pointing fingers to a mirror cause what you are blaming onto IMP or L-Noone as you say it is all your own doing.
You are exactly saying what you are doing and not them. They just had enough of it and united against guilds against the "royals".

You attacked us over cross servers with the "royals" and expect nothing to happen in return?
Are you really that naive ? If you throw the ball, you can expect him back. It's that simple. Ofate has been taking it like a boss for months
and now their LS made a splendid decision just as any FU member. You are an insult amongst the really few good players in your rank.
You started it and we are going to end it. We are uniting server after server more people join us cause they are done with those shady tactics.

You AI are nearly all a disgrace to the word "Elite". Whatever card you play on Ofate it won't work.
Eldorf Tasha yar Kamali and the rest of the LS will be supported by all members of our alliances and we will protect each and every single one of our own.
You brought this upon yourselves. There is only one guilty party to it and it is AI itself.

You wanted to show AE how broken it is and it's firing back.
Lunddy sends his regards as well. His throne is warm and fuzzy he says. ^.^

G

Everywhere and nowhere
GDI

Postby GDI » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 20:57

Gamer798 wrote:AI just sat on the blob going inactive one by one while BAL was eating them to hyperfeed himself to the top to then so call prove he is a great player and be able to have an advantage over IMP's anti cap fleets.
sorry but I'm going to have to disagree with you there.
We are not sitting on a blob so we can go inac 1 by 1 so I can hyperfeed myself (I'm GDI/BAL/FDR/Sherman in case you didn't know).
While I never really thought of myself as a great player, you don't need to be at the top in rankings to be a great player..

If you are going to suggest that I built my account from eating my guild-mates..
I guess I better provide some evidence as to how I get the credits to fund my caps..

Early Server

Mid Server

Late Server

Of course I have quite a few more BRs that I could post...
but I dont want People to waste their time having to scroll through that list every time they visit this thread.

If you give me your in-game name I would be happy to send you all the BRs that make up the 206,905,660 in hostile fleet I've killed..

I like to keep records of things on each server (O-server it was decent size fleet kills and crashes),,
I only Wish [IMP] Kwisatz Haderach (or even [IMP] -=JB=-) kept a record as well so I could compare lists and see who's been the more active Cap Stack :lol:
Gamer798 wrote:It just shows how horrible players you are. Your own selfish little group above the rest of your own guild. :nonono
This last part I dont understand. I'm assuming by "selfish group" you are referring to players from the O40s as that is where Balor started,,

It might be because you are not a member of [AI] but when I have the time to plan an op the people who participate in the op come from all the old guilds that make up [AI]..

If you were a member of [AI] and never took part its probably because you never sent me a pm when I posted an announcement asking players interested in going on an op to send me a pm..

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 21:42

GDI wrote:sorry but I'm going to have to disagree with you there.
We are not sitting on a blob so we can go inac 1 by 1 so I can hyperfeed myself (I'm GDI/BAL/FDR/Sherman in case you didn't know).
While I never really thought of myself as a great player, you don't need to be at the top in rankings to be a great player..

If you are going to suggest that I built my account from eating my guild-mates..
I guess I better provide some evidence as to how I get the credits to fund my caps..

Early Server

Mid Server

Late Server

Of course I have quite a few more BRs that I could post...
but I dont want People to waste their time having to scroll through that list every time they visit this thread.

If you give me your in-game name I would be happy to send you all the BRs that make up the 206,905,660 in hostile fleet I've killed..

I like to keep records of things on each server (O-server it was decent size fleet kills and crashes),,
I only Wish [IMP] Kwisatz Haderach (or even [IMP] -=JB=-) kept a record as well so I could compare lists and see who's been the more active Cap Stack :lol:
Gamer798 wrote:It just shows how horrible players you are. Your own selfish little group above the rest of your own guild. :nonono
This last part I dont understand. I'm assuming by "selfish group" you are referring to players from the O40s as that is where Balor started,,

It might be because you are not a member of [AI] but when I have the time to plan an op the people who participate in the op come from all the old guilds that make up [AI]..

If you were a member of [AI] and never took part its probably because you never sent me a pm when I posted an announcement asking players interested in going on an op to send me a pm..
The fact you don't know who I am says enough how much you actually look in the server besides eating your own allies and guild.
OG & STRAP had a big amount of inactives and most of those were not online you shot they were inactives except for one or two
but they didn't had the spec so they were toasted. good job I made hits like that for eight year long. Show me something I didn't know?
I know you are ready for convo's as these cause if you fail to prove it legit enough you are so trouble otherwise. I know it.

You just proved why you hyperfeed, but it doesn't prove you do not hyperfeed on your own and I don't need to prove that cause everyone in omega not being your buddy knows it and says it. But let us take the fact that kwisatz hasn't derbed as much that I can simple explain. AI always sits on one blob hoarding and those who are moving are extremely good in running away. You can't catch runners with levi's.

Look it up on eddiestats. Once every month or two dead accounts who haven't spawned for months spawn and get derbed.
this is a minor example this time, but there are more. I'm bundling them to then give them in. I will prove what kind of player you are.
Just as it happened to our great friend Irish in bravo. ;)

Even so you demotivated the guild so hard as a group and then you ask them to contact you. If your bore your players out for months then ask them for OP they won't go.
except those you kept fed well. So it's pretty lame excuse you are using mate.

You are always a hyperfed account just as Irish Eyes does once in a while. $ou1$ is another one like that, but he doesn't perform as well.
So he got shoved last on the list.
I don't need to explain it cause everyone already gets it. And I know how the admins behave on this forum.
Do as it doesn't exist right. ^.^

You made some hits so did I. It's not impressive at all.
Either way my point is prove and time will only prove it more and more.
You are tying the noose around your own necks and it's getting tighter by the day.

You are killing yourselves, but perhaps I should be thankful for that in a way.
For me it is simple either way. Time tells no lies. :)

Everywhere and nowhere
vonderhose

Postby vonderhose » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 22:05

Backstabbing is a part of the game, but reveals the state of mind of the one who commit it. AE can be a rat game, but backstabbers are the real rats here. I believe not all in Ofate are happy with the position LD makes here and some members will be heavily crippled by that decision.

Lunddy

Postby Lunddy » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 22:10

Balor wrote:"Disrespecting allies" at its loosest definition means that AI protects OFATE from all BRs ever. Not all BS is created equal, and Tasha/Kamali's guild turns coat on every server that I know of. The sui account belonged to Blake who was a K-DDoS, Jewls/huntress is DDoS, was that not the server that we gave them on a silver platter and said "we are allies, lets share" and the DDoS/RD reaction was blind hatred and backstabby. I guess that makes them a natural culture fit with ofate.

WTF is this....

The Self-proclaimed GOD and almighty of the AE-verse is getting hammered again and still keeps blaiming all others for hes own lack of skills.

Guess superfeeding and multieng aint enough any more and now that the Balor crew actually needs skill to win they are failing completly.

Haha those days where multieng were enough to win is over :bleh:

Ba"rofl"lor hahahahaha.....

Stay tuned for the next load of crying and BS from the bohuu lovefamely :)

Cant wait for the laugh.

Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Highland Charge » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 22:41

Hey all! First time in a long time, eh? I just wanna say on behalf of everyone in IMP watching AI get blown up... hilarious.

That is all. #thisisourserver #zergssuck #hashtagsareghey

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
GDI

Postby GDI » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 22:55

Gamer798 wrote: The fact you don't know who I am says enough how much you actually look in the server besides eating your own allies and guild.
So basically you're just another troll as you cannot give me a name to verify on Omega..

Look it up on eddiestats. Once every month or two dead accounts who haven't spawned for months spawn and get derbed.
this is a minor example this time, but there are more. I'm bundling them to then give them in. I will prove what kind of player you are.
I dont get what that is suppose to be "proof" of.. someone spawns FT to clear your FT/FR do you not use HC or a DN to clear them for no losses?

I occ bad accts like that to stop ppl from building in my galaxy >.>
You are always a hyperfed account just as Irish Eyes does once in a while. $ou1$ is another one like that, but he doesn't perform as well.
So he got shoved last on the list.
I don't need to explain it cause everyone already gets it. And I know how the admins behave on this forum.
Do as it doesn't exist right. ^.^
This is why I love ppl like you,
you realize how stupid you sound? I'm hyperfed because I'm active enough to attack my enemy.. :eh:

If I didn't know any better I'd say you are [EAS] ALEXANDER... you sound just like him,,
but I can actually read your posts so you must be one of his new members :lol:

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 23:03

GDI wrote:So basically you're just another troll as you cannot give me a name to verify on Omega..
A troll is that the best you can come up with. You aren't very inventive.
Danzo Shmura, VGM of ADHD
I occ bad accts like that to stop ppl from building in my galaxy >.>
Good excuse but not good enough.
This is why I love ppl like you,
you realize how stupid you sound? I'm hyperfed because I'm active enough to attack my enemy.. :eh:
You will have to catch me first for that and if you do it's going to hurt badly for your stacker.
You are active that is true, but your calculations don't work out. But as we can't prove how much you gave away and kept
there is no way to get you banned for that yet. :)
If I didn't know any better I'd say you are [EAS] ALEXANDER... you sound just like him,,
but I can actually read your posts so you must be one of his new members :lol:
Don't affiliate me with the likes of him please.
The fact you don't know who i am is a serious mistake which you will learn over time.

Everywhere and nowhere
Xareth
Galaxy: Helion

Postby Xareth » Tue 06 Jan, 2015 01:17

Everyone has thier time - Sometimes it takes a long time lol.

Still , here in we can see some valid reference in things on both sides.

Myself , you know how I play. I dont multi , BS (backstab without warrant) or play unsportsmanlike , though here I cant grudge my enemies or friends for doing so because a GOOD PORTION of AE does. ( This is not a discussion of it , just a plain statement of fact as reference for my next point , so judge on context + content before you yellow card me here lol. )

My point being , this happens a lot , and this time, there was fair warning (you knew OFATE crew was unhappy for a long time) ; at least it happened straight up. Like a fight when someone taps you on the shoulder and has you turn around then punches, at least you get this shot to the face and not the back. So less of a BS there.

And changing affiliations and these politics , like in risk , are part of the game.

Now on the other side, lets not blame B for everything here. As he says hes not playing. Granted , some of it was a foundation laid by his and other royal LS , but the current situation as its cooked up with that from early game , has been presided over by others for more than a month now.

Second , just as I would consider my opponent in chess , I dont wish Ill (though ya others here carry the grudge) , I just want to say at this turn of the tide :

The challenge now falls to you as the underdog, and we come to the offensive.

I look forward to it , and will meet you on the field with honor.

Good Hunting to all.

X

~"Silence is golden ; duct tape is silver."

"Remember: wherever you go , there you are."

Return to “Omega”