Highland Charge
Silver Member
Silver Member

Eulogy to AI

Postby Highland Charge » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 23:59

Dearest beloved, we are gathered here today-

wait, that's not it...

*ahem*

It is with great sadness and laughter that we mourn the passing of AI. After being abandoned and targeted by it's allies in it's time of deepest peril, one can truly say that the Anti-Imp guild died as it lived. Alone. Unloved. And with Yaman's member down it's throat. We can take solace in that they aren't really gone. But their derbs will live on, In the form of our fleets. Goodnight, sweet AI. And may a flight of Angels sing thee to thy rest!

Do I speak for my guild? No. Will that stop me from running my mouth? No.
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Eulogy to AI

Postby Gamer798 » Tue 06 Jan, 2015 00:00

Amen lol :biglaugh:

~ Speech is silver, silence is gold
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 06 Jan, 2015 00:55

/inbeforenextAIsuicide

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Xareth
Galaxy: Helion

Postby Xareth » Tue 06 Jan, 2015 01:09

To honor , my friends. Take your victory in the field and let the BRs speak !

"Remember: wherever you go , there you are."
Daslovak

Postby Daslovak » Tue 06 Jan, 2015 08:25

They still have us in their corner, counter measures are being made.

Sure it is even more of an uphill struggle now but don't count your chips till the dealing is done, the fight continues!

Did you stop to think about how this betrayal would effect the rest of your allies? Traitors!

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Tue 06 Jan, 2015 12:40

Daslovak wrote:They still have us in their corner, counter measures are being made.

Sure it is even more of an uphill struggle now but don't count your chips till the dealing is done, the fight continues!

Did you stop to think about how this betrayal would effect the rest of your allies? Traitors!

They did. Ofase/Trash (suitable name yo) are not worth to think about.
What have you done for them in past year. Only thing that happened were negative events.
From the days of NFW/THC it's been a pain in their backs.

Daslovak

Postby Daslovak » Tue 06 Jan, 2015 12:49

Gamer798 wrote:
Daslovak wrote:They still have us in their corner, counter measures are being made.

They did. Ofase/Trash (suitable name yo) are not worth to think about.
What have you done for them in past year. Only thing that happened were negative events.
From the days of NFW/THC it's been a pain in their backs.

Actually, I have personaly spoken with some OFATE members since and unless they're lieing as you are, no they didn't.

Didn't realise they've been getting owned so bad, all they had to do was ask. Communication goes a long way. Our former leader was from OFATE. Thanks we're quite pleased with the name aswell, glad you like it ;)

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Tue 06 Jan, 2015 13:05

Daslovak wrote:
Actually, I have personaly spoken with some OFATE members since and unless they're lieing as you are, no they didn't.

Didn't realise they've been getting owned so bad, all they had to do was ask. Communication goes a long way. Our former leader was from OFATE. Thanks we're quite pleased with the name aswell, glad you like it ;)

The explanation is simple. UOA/OFASE/Trash have no benefit to OFATE nor anyone else but being a farm for AI.
And it can't make a decision without the big boss AI. So you guys are stuck and never will get out of that position to grow.
You will always be behind

Daslovak

Postby Daslovak » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 00:02

Gamer798 wrote:
Daslovak wrote:

The explanation is simple. UOA/OFASE/Trash have no benefit to OFATE nor anyone else but being a farm for AI.
And it can't make a decision without the big boss AI. So you guys are stuck and never will get out of that position to grow.
You will always be behind

I'm glad this time around you left the THC/NFW part out of the equation at least, I must admitt though BoBs leadership skills overall were abysmal, at least he pulled off some succesfull OPs. Remember when we came to your neck of the woods early on? and you guys all hit vacation mode to save your skins? the joke in our inner circle at the time was Accept Defeat Hit Vacation Mode LoL I will never know why we didn't finish you off there and then but alas we had our chance and let it slip, shortly after due to BoBs lack of leadership skills, we lost a bunch of our top players (at the time) to you and credit to you and your guild you held strong, pieced things togthere and are now in a position to dominate us.. I hope we can return the favour one day but having said that, your domination is still far from complete, still waiting for you guys to venture out our way, we welcome it..

And you see that is the problem with opinions, they're like aholes, everyone has one and thinks theirs don't stink. Take for exampe our latest descision to merge with OHC, AI was not contacted in regards to this, we took it upon ourselves to set it up, so once again your point is invalid, we don't consult AI on everything as you have been led to believe. I've also heard a number of your members refer to us as an AI farm guild which is yet to happen and will not happen. Pls stick to the facts at hand and stop living in your fairy dream land..

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 00:44

Daslovak wrote:I'm glad this time around you left the THC/NFW part out of the equation at least, I must admitt though BoBs leadership skills overall were abysmal, at least he pulled off some succesfull OPs. Remember when we came to your neck of the woods early on? and you guys all hit vacation mode to save your skins? the joke in our inner circle at the time was Accept Defeat Hit Vacation Mode LoL I will never know why we didn't finish you off there and then but alas we had our chance and let it slip, shortly after due to BoBs lack of leadership skills, we lost a bunch of our top players (at the time) to you and credit to you and your guild you held strong, pieced things togthere and are now in a position to dominate us.. I hope we can return the favour one day but having said that, your domination is still far from complete, still waiting for you guys to venture out our way, we welcome it..

And you see that is the problem with opinions, they're like aholes, everyone has one and thinks theirs don't stink. Take for exampe our latest descision to merge with OHC, AI was not contacted in regards to this, we took it upon ourselves to set it up, so once again your point is invalid, we don't consult AI on everything as you have been led to believe. I've also heard a number of your members refer to us as an AI farm guild which is yet to happen and will not happen. Pls stick to the facts at hand and stop living in your fairy dream land..

Do hold in mind Boggart's OP's failed horribly. When Ofate was in position to finish ADHD(if it was possible cause that is discussable) he shot their VGM/GM's bases and they returned. That was the best OP he had and he shot two bases and a fleet of 50K. Boggart was a horrible leader and horrible OP organiser.
We were outnumbered cause when we jumped out of 60's in vac mode we had no allies. ATM OFACE OFATE NFW KAOS launched with a size that was five times bigger then yours and it saved ADHD. It was a very hard strategical move that put strain on a guild and not one member questioned it.

That is what a real guild is unlike THC who collapsed over a minor discussion.

Ofase is a slae to AI it is a farm to them. Soon they will eat you as well cause they know once we invade
you will be stuck on your 40's. Simple as that. Even if you get to 00's you will always salck more as a guild.
This is the truth and you know it so no fantasies as all. It's time you guys wake up and play for yourselves. :)

Daslovak

Postby Daslovak » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 07:01

Do hold in mind Boggart's OP's failed horribly. When Ofate was in position to finish ADHD(if it was possible cause that is discussable) he shot their VGM/GM's bases and they returned. That was the best OP he had and he shot two bases and a fleet of 50K. Boggart was a horrible leader and horrible OP organiser.
We were outnumbered cause when we jumped out of 60's in vac mode we had no allies. ATM OFACE OFATE NFW KAOS launched with a size that was five times bigger then yours and it saved ADHD. It was a very hard strategical move that put strain on a guild and not one member questioned it.

Ofase is a slae to AI it is a farm to them. Soon they will eat you as well cause they know once we invade
you will be stuck on your 40's. Simple as that. Even if you get to 00's you will always salck more as a guild.
This is the truth and you know it so no fantasies as all. It's time you guys wake up and play for yourselves. :)[/quote

Your a mind reader now aswell? Don't proceed to tell me what I do and don't believe, that is for me to decide.
And yes I am playing for myself, you got to do the guild thing but.. We were offered a chance at joining the IMP/13th alliance and as tempting as it may be to be on the 'winning' side there is no way that is going to happen! Imagine what would happen to AI if we did, IMP would be able to roam around the galaxy as they pls! it would in my mind ruin the server with no real opposition. I for one have invested far too much time and more importantly built far too many good relations to just sit back and let this server be ruined, if AI do decide to ruin it for everyone else by attacking us, thats there call but like i said that won't happen, feel free to come back here and gloat as much as you pls if I'm proven wrong and they do, until then shut your trap :P Btw THC didn't disband all togthere, your right about BoB for the main and it did cause alot of friction, hell even I left the guild under that leadership however dispite all this the core remains the same.. New name, new banner and all that but we've stayed true amongst our real loyal friends..

Daslovak

Postby Daslovak » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 07:27

Gamer798 wrote:
Daslovak wrote:I'm glad this time around you left the THC/NFW part out of the equation at least, I must admitt though BoBs leadership skills overall were abysmal, at least he pulled off some succesfull OPs. Remember when we came to your neck of the woods early on? and you guys all hit vacation mode to save your skins? the joke in our inner circle at the time was Accept Defeat Hit Vacation Mode LoL I will never know why we didn't finish you off there and then but alas we had our chance and let it slip, shortly after due to BoBs lack of leadership skills, we lost a bunch of our top players (at the time) to you and credit to you and your guild you held strong, pieced things togthere and are now in a position to dominate us.. I hope we can return the favour one day but having said that, your domination is still far from complete, still waiting for you guys to venture out our way, we welcome it..

This is the truth and you know it so no fantasies as all. It's time you guys wake up and play for yourselves. :)

Also.. Not one of your memebers complained? ha! your so full of it its laughable. I know multiple players who left your guild and even some who deleted over that whole campaign. You know I have alot of respect for alot of ADHD players, cool, matured minded individuals which you my good Sir are not! you do your guild a disservice with all your BS. In future I am not even going to bother to reply to your BS because that is all it is..

Aneurysm

Postby Aneurysm » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 11:24

Players come and go whatever their reasons are, from dissatisfaction to being a farm, it is inevitable.
Proclamations have consistently been made by the [NFW] incarnations they were going to rule the 60's.
It has not transpired, nor will it ever.

What you may fail to recall is that the invasion force into the 60's was some 600 + million versus approximately 200 million then [RoL]/[ADHD] fleet.
VM mode or not [ADHD] still exists and has outlasted many other guilds on this server.
[ADHD] has farmed out many weeds from the 60's of the guilds aligned in other clusters.
The [ADHD] guild on fleet, exp, and economy averages outstrips all the [AI] pacted sub-guilds.

[NFW]/[KAOS]/[UoA]/[TRASH] and other incarnations in the 40's will always be a servant to their masters [AI].
The simple reason being they do not have their own stronghold.
They are also limited in how they can play AE by the restrictions placed on them by [AI].
One such restriction being the simple one of not being able to build prings on bases.
All the better to be a farm for [AI] when the time is right.

"A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither." - Milton Friedman
Daslovak

Postby Daslovak » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 11:48

Aneurysm wrote:Players come and go whatever their reasons are, from dissatisfaction to being a farm, it is inevitable.
Proclamations have consistently been made by the [NFW] incarnations they were going to rule the 60's.
It has not transpired, nor will it ever.

What you may fail to recall is that the invasion force into the 60's was some 600 + million versus approximately 200 million then [RoL]/[ADHD] fleet.
VM mode or not [ADHD] still exists and has outlasted many other guilds on this server.
[ADHD] has farmed out many weeds from the 60's of the guilds aligned in other clusters.
The [ADHD] guild on fleet, exp, and economy averages outstrips all the [AI] pacted sub-guilds.

[NFW]/[KAOS]/[UoA]/[TRASH] and other incarnations in the 40's will always be a servant to their masters [AI].
The simple reason being they do not have their own stronghold.
They are also limited in how they can play AE by the restrictions placed on them by [AI].
One such restriction being the simple one of not being able to build prings on bases.
All the better to be a farm for [AI] when the time is right.

OK. Sure why not I'll play along :) We have no stronghold and AI won't allow us to build P.Rings, it is only a matter of time before they farm us, damn all these restrictions on my game, wish they'd just get it over and done with already LoL

Now back to serious matters.. When will you guys finaly come to town? we're eager and awaiting your arrival with glee, pls don't dissappoint!

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 12:40

Daslovak wrote:
OK. Sure why not I'll play along :) We have no stronghold and AI won't allow us to build P.Rings, it is only a matter of time before they farm us, damn all these restrictions on my game, wish they'd just get it over and done with already LoL

Now back to serious matters.. When will you guys finaly come to town? we're eager and awaiting your arrival with glee, pls don't disappoint!

Stop hiding behind 3 billion inactives euh actives of AI. =)

Return to “Omega”